Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

Everything, like, is intentional. (I'm not sorry at all.)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

THE, GAUNTLET, HAS, LIKE, BEEN, THROWN.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

You know, "Deathdrop consented!" sounds like we raped him until he liked it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

If I consented, it wouldn't be rape now, would it? Even when you brought out the giant dragon-shaped dildo.

Found a game even Bloo can fap to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSSmbZKXTsQ

To be honest DD im mad af that this rp exists and not an... actuall one

I'm sure it was intended as an actual RP, but then SOMEONE - and I will not specify which alien clan that I'm in he is the leader of - decided to shit all over it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

Well, that's why I got rid of Cars and stopped roleplaying in that godawful Andrew Hussie style. I didn't mean for that to look like an insult to BA's idea, but I guess I did go overboard in the execution even though Cars is a canon Fallout character and I didn't make him up at all.

Anyway, I'm only gonna play that game if you can make the camera zoom in on Big Titty Sister.

badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

o

o

okay....

Peterson, Yautja, 8 years ago

fyi i still hate the mass majority of you...

badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

Okay Peterson, Thats great glad to hear your in a good mood as of late o,o

I mean, anyone besides Bloo remember my RP?

I mean, this could still be a real RPG if we keep going in the direction it's going now. My Luigi posts are a lot less goofy and DW's post is probably the best example of the tone we should stick with. BA's initial posts were already fine.

I'd hate to change characters AGAIN, but if you guys can't take it seriously because I'm Luigi of all people, I can be an actual Fallout character this time.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR RP, DRONEHIVE, PLACER OF COMMAS BETWEEN SUBJECT AND PREDICATE

@Bloo
I think neither Cars nor the over-the-top style would have been a problem at all, it's just that you changed your character three times in four consecutive posts. I seriously thought you intended to do that for every post and just RP by yourself.

EDIT: Badapple, your character is human, right?

Yeah, I probably should have made it clearer that I'm not Cars anymore. I guess it did look like I was about to fight myself.

Anyway, glad to know the goofiness wasn't the problem. I'm gonna do it again later on.

@DW THAT WAS A JOKE I KNOW HOW TO ENGLISH.

AND THIS IS A FUCKING AVP RP SITE, NOT... MMO'S AND RPG'S THAT NOT EVERYONE EVEN PLAYS.

I think IT MAKES SENSE for me to be mad, because nobody participated in mine which i poured my heart into. I had a huge plot that you guys were gonna have to figure out, a new and unique system that everyone seemed to like (being a Xeno after getting captured by them), and... i tried hard. And everyone was to LAZY to participate.

(Some of you were busy, I get that but... everyone was interested at first. I made it. I got like, one and a half bios)

It isn't in the off topic, and its been like a year since Planes of Nightmares.

And when I spent quite a while putting my RP together, nobody joined.

I WARNED YOU, DRONEHIVE! I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE LIKE THAT! IT WASN'T THE RIGHT TIME! YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!

So anyway, potential allies for me in this one are all of the non-human characters. Basically Therhea hates everything that has ever historically threatened or betrayed the elves. At the top of this list are humans, dwarfs and gnomes. If you are any of those and she knows it, she will try to kill you on sight and if she fails, she will attempt to pursue you. She also doesn't like orcs and trolls because of their primitive mannerisms and she's a huge fucking bigot so she generally doesn't like small or ugly things. She likes tall, beautiful, strong creatures and to her this includes the Tauren, who are just bipedal cows. The basic physiological features required to win her favour at first sight are being bipedal, being tall and proportioned mostly like a ridiculously attractive hominid and either being furry, having blueish skin, or having glowing eyes.

Then she will probably think you're an animal and try to avoid you because there's no point engaging wild animals for no reason.

EDIT: Alright, I've taken SR's two puny creatures to be my character and the dead guy in front of her, I hope this doesn't mean that the RP can never continue for me because he's never gonna post again.

Guys plez. Make those posts a bit longer. At this rate, we're gonna get to posts as long as "He winked."

EDIT: So I've found an old homework notebook of mine from when I was 12 and the compositions I wrote are eerily similar in style to Bloo's off-topic RPG posts.