DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

He doesn't like trick-or-treaters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBjjNaRzdEk&feature=related

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm gonna say yes.

Just so it's not that repetative.

atmebro.jpg

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

For some reason I haven't bought the Alien Quadrilogy yet and I don't have any individual DVDs anymore.

On-topic of me or once, I know, but I was thinking about getting the Anthology (the blu-ray version). Anyone have this one? Other than the fact that it's blu-ray, is it any different?

I ate a Taco Bell burrito.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

You fool...

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Forgive them, oh Great Burrito, for they do not know what they are eating.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DarkLioness

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!?!?!

Lucifer, Yautja, 12 years ago

Seemed relevant...

aliens-vs-vader-5218-1290799937-38.jpg.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DarkLioness

Sorry to say this sweet-heart, mainly because your kinda cool, but you are officialy fucked. I'm sorry. Really I am but you have no idea what you have done.

I ate a Taco Bell burrito.

AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I guess it's like those Japanese girls who get raped by a giant squid, just before they get eaten to death in the form of living food that dies. And that's what's gonna happen to you, except from the inside.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

You could pray for safety, but the burrito probably wouldn't simpathise, just like the one that ate DeathDrops cat. Did I mention it turned into a giant crab and linked to his nervous system?

IT KNOWS WHAT YOU KNOW!

taco bell Pictures, Images and Photos

Eh I'm sure you'll be fine.

el polo loco bitchez!!!!1

I hear Mexican food's pretty great in Canada. And Mexico probably.

One would assume. Just don't drink the water.

Oh, sure - bringing a 12 Liter soda into a place that doesn't offer refills. I like your style.

That'll stick it to the man! And hopefully his wife! (huhuhuhuh)

Wait, you actually have refills in those fancy first world countries?

"Oh, sure - bringing a 12 Liter soda into a place that doesn't offer refills. I like your style."

Better than peeing blood for a week. Note that I have no idea if this is actually true. I have, however, heard it repeated a million times from a million different people (I know a lot of fucking people), which means it must be true.

Thing + people believing in it = Fact. It's simple logic.

This is also how we know there is a Loch Ness Monster.

"bringing a 12 Liter soda into a place that doesn't offer refills."

I'm quoting this part again because I got this image in my head of some Cowboy walking into an Old West Saloon, finishing a soda, and asking for a refill. The bartender goes 'We don't git nun a' yer fancy re-feels down here, boy!' And then a cattle rustler or something gets up and goes 'WE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TA FOOLS BRINGIN' STAAHRAFOAM CUPS INTA OUR LAND, YANKEE!

And then the cowboy goes 'FILL YOUR HAND YOU SON OF A BITCH!' and then the other guy goes 'Dude, I CAN'T. I already shot some guy!'"

GET IT GET IT THEY DON;T HAVE REFILLS OF ANYTHING EVEN BULLETS HAHAHAHAHAAHHAOHGODI'MSOLONEYLY.

EDIT: Now that I think about it though, if they don't have refills of anything, how would their society possibly function?

We buy from the russians and then burn everything.

A sound strategy. What do you do in the event of a zombie invasion?

EDIT: Disregard the second part. Zombies are overdone.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

I like how no matter what i say people just carry on with there stupid 4chan crap.

Example
-Bloo- is a raging homosexual.