Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

To avoid anyone randomly getting a siezure, I'll leave a space.

bam.gif

aalol.gif

Eh second though they're pretty mild.

DAMB CLOWNS!!

seizure.gif

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Porygon Pictures, Images and Photos

Now see what you've done.

Porygonsiezure.gif

Oh I see.

BEHOLD THE ABOMINATION THAT IS! ... VERSION 2!!

233.png

dun dun DUN! (dramatic effect noises).

The 2nd one looks like a sex toy. The first one looks like my Great Uncle Philip Unicorn the 2nd.

EDIT: There was more here, but I accidentally deleted it. I am the ultimate jackass.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm gonna be off-topic and post this:

375182_10150446753101605_8432351604_11011018_513473390_n.jpg

Trap.jpg

IT'S A TRAP!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Look at these assholes, posting off-topic bullshit. Go to a forum about Aliens!

OH WAIT.

So about band names. One I've always found interesting (and one that is also real) is the Justified Ancient of Mu Mu, also known as the KLF, who make some of the weirdest and best pop music ever. You want to ice skate to this nonsense. I don't even ice skate. It's that great.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Any avid readers?

I don't know about "avid," but I do know how to read. I forgot for a while thanks to seizures, but I just remembered in order to answer your question. My memory only functions when doing so would aid in internet discussions, you see, so my behavior is somewhat erratic.

Anyway, you were discussing books. I remember books.

I'm re-reading "Smells Like Dead Elephants" right now, since there's fuck-all else to read in this horrid abyss of nothingness.

I'm at the bit where he's shitting all over Jack Abramoff, which is always fun.

EDIT: Yeah, I know, off-off-topic and everything, but that Alien poster Deathwraith put up is fucking incredible. "You have until..." is especially ingenious

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=20810769496
Opinions. That is all I ask.

Lucifer, Yautja, 12 years ago

All I ask is to be treated as a god...

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Pfft! There are girls who complain about Call of Duty and there are girls who can wipe the floor with their on Call of Duty. I can kick Warrior's ass at the game hand-cuffed and blind folded.

Pffft while you can...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Really a great poster. First time I've seen it, surprisingly or not.

I particularly love the fact that there's no actual suggestion of a monster; it's space itself that's scary.

I'm really surprised that no one followed up on handcuffs and blindfolds.

Space, you get to the end, your triumphant, and then some weird little alien pops out of no where, sticks its floppy tube down your thoat and lays eggs in your chest.

Oh right, 'OFF' topic.

That WAS the feeling though, back when it was only one, black like the void, unforgiving like the vacuum of space, terrifying and deadly, the living image of the unknown, the foreign, the lonely emptiness far away from home, and what horrors could lie waiting. That was the awesome thing in Alien. It felt like an unstoppable horror before we even saw the actual Xenomorph.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

@Lucifer

The pfft was in response to the COD link DL pt up. Looks like you posted first so it looks like I was responding to you.

Side note:In what way do you want to be treated like God?

Uh... Countess, when you point up to the comment above you, it is somewhat implied that you are addressing that specific comment, because why the fuck else would you be pointing at it?

To correct that mistake, you should sacrifice three children to Boxxy. And then a bunch to our favourite former subleader of the Shadow Serpents.

Yay I get sacrifice! Also worship me and Do my will >:[