Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

HA! The joke's on you; they can only reproduce by being eaten!

You breathe out the spores, which land in the Sea of Chinastan where they bunch together and begin dividing until they form baseball-sized eggs, which later hatch into psychic entities that fly off into space until they find their vat-grown bodies waiting for them in a Dyson Sphere.

They find out you fucked up their experiment with Cerebus, and drop the above run-on sentence on you. I sneak off with the skull using my spiffy new stealth bacteria

MY SKULL!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have no internal organs, therefore i don't breathe, i thought i'd stated that. Damn it, Deathdrop, this just feels weird, just... just don't look me in the eyes anymore, i can't... Oh wait i don't really have eyes either. Realising that, i trip on the run-on sentence (because i can't see lol) and fall on a nuclear-hydrogen-antimatter proximity land mine that explodes, leaving a crater where New York used to be, which means Jay-Z and Alicia Keys have to rewrite their song, so they come to you for guidance. While you're busy with them, i take the skull and move to Canada, which is the only place that hasn't been irradiated, because no one fucking knows where it is, even the radiation.

MY SKULL!!!

Taking my advice, they re-write the entire song. It now consists of them blowing into disembodied pig's anuses. That's right: 3 minutes and 20 seconds of:

"PPPPBBPBPBBPPPLLLLLBBBBBBBBBGGGHHHHBBBBB!"

But it gets put through an autotuner, and thus becomes a hit. So much so that they both get invited to do another "We Are The World" video where they can all pretend to care about poor people.

I steal the Skull while you were drying your tears from watching the video. Not because it was moving or anything, but because it's so pants-shitingly terrible that it actually destroys what little remained of your faith in humanity. It also presumably madce you grow tear ducts.

Taking out my earplugs once I'm far enough away, I begin laughing.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sadly Deathdrop was ambushed by a horde of Xenomorph Night Cougars and Xenomorh Ravagers. While he was fighting them off AmerthystBlades slowly and calmly walked up to the skull and picked it up. She slowly walked away only to walk past DeathWraith who still had the original Cerberus summoned another Cerberus and rode off witht he skul laughing like maniac.

My Skull

Deathdrop out for 2

(Thanx for bringing back the Cerberus DeathWriath!)

mdnefubdcuhswsbsnicvmozdmvnivndiufuckingdogjasndjushfsikudjsoxjlsvu

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

All xenomorph's have a moment for the Earthquake in Haiti...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYXY3zPp0yM&feature=related

While the song played I run off with the skull
You should know Aliens only care about themselve but I guess the movie isen't about caring.

MY SKULL

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I remove all Cerberi from this reality because my name was spelled wrong. And since the earthquake in Haiti only reminds me of a funny picture, i start laughing and accidentally drive my bumper car right over Shadowwall, making him throw the skull in my mouth.

MY SKULL!!!

Because you have no insides, the skull simply gets bounced against the wall of flesh where your throat should be and lands directly into a swimming pool of magic and wonder. This causes it to be in 9 different places at the same time, so I grab it when it shows up in Kickapoo. Empowered by its awesomeness, I bring forth giant bunnies.

MY SKULL!

Survivor88, Yautja, 13 years ago

Then when Deathdrop is standing there watching his bunnies. A giant meteor falls from the sky and kills all the bunnies and lands on Deathdrop. Then I come up and take the skull and travel to the land called seaworld.

My Skull!

The remains of the bunnies join together and form a big slimy mass of writhing bunny slop held together by their ghosts. Using their newly-developed external digestive system, the Bunnyblob absorbs the meteorite, feeding off the radiation and growing 10 times it's original size.

Also, it grows laser beam-producing organs. Guess what it does with them?

If you guessed "shoot you," you're wrong. Using the fact that they are ghosts, they establish a link with the afterlife and shoot the Grim Reaper in the face, killing death. As a result, NOTHING dies, resulting in every single cell that should have long since disappeared to wait around and not go anywhere.

The problem is, new organisms keep on being born, and within days, the Earth is a very, very unpleasant place to be.

But I have anti-logic armor, so none of this effects me even though it should. Reaching into the mass of constantly-growing skin that used to be you, I pull out the Skull and ride away on my rocket ship WHICH I ALWAYS HAD. Shut up.

MY SKULL!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Instead on bringing back the Cerberus BloodHarpy summons a hoard a T-Virus Cerberi Zombie Dobermans(The Zombie Dogs from Resident Evil). In which they run around attacking stuff and tearing at people and eating stuff and in the panic and mayhem BloodHarpy gets the skull.

My Skull!!

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

I summon a big rain storm and twelve catagory 5 hurricanes which floods the entire area leaving everyone to struggle and fight for good reasons like food, water and no pay sheletering to stupid reasons like over a floating tv or iPod unless it's yours. Oh and to make things worse I summon a hoard of Neptunes(T-Virus ehanced Great White Sharks!) that go around picking off survivors and anyone stupid anough to get in the water in which you deserve to get eaten. If you fall in and can't get out no matter what I have some sympathy for ya all. I see the skull floating by on a log and so I grab it and take it to my small island which used to be some billionair's island but he went in the water and got eaten by some Neptunes.

MY SKULL!

Let's go (resident) EVIL!

I take some experimental virus like Albert wesker and slap him in the face taking al he's medicines and with my super powers vanishing speed I flash to your island and start some epic duel.
ShadowW: "7 minutes is all i can spare to play with you"

AmerthystB:"Oh no great ShadowW plz take the skull plz!!!"

ShadowW:"Punch! Kick! Punch!"

AmerthystB: "Forgive me I was not thinking I should have given the SKULL to you!"

ShadowW: "Your future hinges upon this fight. "EPIC KICK""

AmerthystB:" ARGH!!"

ShadowW: "I expected more of a challenge from you blade."

MY SKULL xD

Deathdrop is taught alien meditation techniques while performing tantric sex with a nine-breasted Velociraptor. Then, his stupid cunt pair of headphones catch in his hair and make him explode. The pieces, remembering their new training, reassemble as Swamp Thing and pwn you for writing in script form.

In an unusual twist, I use my new abilities to possess moss. In the fork of the moss, I grow INSIDE the skull, and so claim it.

MY SKULL!

Nothing really made sense so Harpy just summoned another skull and gave it to Deathdrop claiing it to be the real skull. However Harpy had to pay back the Fake Skull Summonry or they'd remove her tail and her liver. Walking away from Deathdrop she simple hissed through her teeth.

"I hate contracts."

My Skull

You forget, I'm inside the real skull in the form of moss. In other words, I have infested the skull and must be removed by force.

Like Crabs. MY SKULL!

Sooooo BloodHarpy poured some rubbing alchool into the skull which made is very painful and annoying to stay in the skull so Deathdrop jumped out. Only to get capture and tied to a palm tree by BloodHarpy who walked away smirking.

My Skull!!

Deathdrop, in the form of a plant elemental, leaves the moss and enters the paml tree, transforming it into a walking tree monster. Using my massive bark fingers, I snatch the skull from Bloodharpy and run off. Unfortunantly for me, Alan Moore puts a hex on me to force me to stop referencing his work.

As a result, I lose my plant elemental powers, becoming trapped as a bodiless state. UNTIL I SEE THE SKULL!!!! I possess the skull, levitate it into the air, and begin laughing Dr. Doom-style. I am now one step closer to becoming the evil tyrant from the future who was in my second post.

Trippy, right? MY SKULL!

I was robbed by a palm tree? A palm tree?! A FRAGGING PALM TREE?!?!?!! Now I can't vacation without wondering if a palm tree will rob me, or worrying that I might get mugged by a leaf or something but a plam tree?! I used to like palm trees until I was robbed by one. While ranting BloodHarpy had just grabbed the skull and walked away.

"Actuall I still like palm tree!"runs and jumps of a cliff into the water and goes into an underwater cave somewhere.

My Skull

O_o
I grab a chainsaw and start my palm tree massacre
after the last one got killed I face harpy...

Using the shadow imitating technique harpy's body has to obey my movement so I start dancing the macarena and see drops the skull. after the dance I run to the right so she runs to the right aswell but I planted the last palm tree 100 metres to the right of harpy so when I run 100 m she runs against the tree and faints while I did not. then with a respectfull gesture I leave with the skull

MY SKULL