Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Just when the rocket explods I yell " WHERE'S THE ******* FORCE !!!!! "
A mystical shield surrounds me and I survived the blast.
Then a weird cilinder floats in my hands.
I realise some mystical power has given me an order to Take the skull once more.
I activate the cilinder ...... = lame

I jump in the sky wich such force, in mid - air I start spinning with my lightsaber so I become some kind of bullet muyhahahahaha
I impale ryanwethy and yell " INCINNERATE THIS!!!! "
And extreme lightning bolt comes from my hand and burn the guy till he is no more then shadows & dust maximus.

I take the skull but then A ghost of an ancient green man appears and says " no, this is not the way " He then dissapears and I lose all my power.

But I still have the SKULL goblin muahhahahah

My skull

Ryanwethy ouf for 3, that's what you get leaving me unstunned in my tale.

Survivor88, Yautja, 13 years ago

Then after a long time I come back to take the skull. I stab my tail through shadowall and throw him into a wall. I take the skull from him and walk away.

shadowall out for 4

My Skull!

deathdrop1, Yautja, 13 years ago

The Biomoon was sucked into one of the many tears in reality caused by the universe suddenly getting bigger. Adapting to nega-space, the Biomoon transforms into a fully habitable world whose very laws of physics are controlled entirely by the whims of Deathdrop, who has mutated into a biomechanical demigod in the meantime.

Reaching through the folds in space, Deathdrop rips the skull from the hands of Survivor and return it to the Moon.

MY SKULL!

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

But the moon isn't the moon anymore, because i have replaced it with a giant ball of stinky cheese. Additionaly, i labeled it with the word MOON in big red letters. Fooled by this perfect illusion, Deathdrop enters one of the roomy cheese holes, mistaking it for his villain hidedout. He realizes his fault too late and swoons by the immense smelliness of the cheese, thus i can salvage the skull without any danger (protected by a gas mask, of course).

I take the skull back to earth where i can use it as a pretty cool paperweight for my bills.

MY SKULL!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

After a long long long long long long…………..long lo-Oh never mind. BloodHarpy decided that the skull was what she really wanted in life and set off once again to find it only to realize that Mebber had it for some odd reason unknown to every except for BloodHarpy and the Blobfish. So after setting off to find the Queen’s Skull BloodHarpy found the skull on top of a one thousand foot stack of unpaid bills.

“Jeez I’m surprised the IRS hasn’t taken his name yet. Well that’ll be next.”

BloodHarpy took the skull and quickly looked around and the hauled ass for the exit making it out in time to get into her getaway car that drove her to a top secret location.

My Skull

Mebber down for 3 after falling off the stack of bills and breaking all his limbs.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Deathdrop was trapped in a room of cheese in a house of cheese in a country of cheese on a continent of cheese on a planet of cheese. The smell of cheese was the only smell. The disgusting, spongy *skish* sound of the cheese mass pulling against itself was all that cold be heard.

Negaspace is an interesting place. Since it's modification by Deathdrop, it amplifies the properties of whatever is inside far beyond the norm. The smells, the sights, the taste, the touch, all these things increased in intensity until the entire dimension had become a DIMENSION OF PURE CHEESE.

This was not any mere limburger or Venezuelan Beaver cheese, mind you. This was the Platonic Golden Mean of cheese. The original, perfect idea of cheese of which all cheese in reality is but the weakest imitation. And it was new every single day. You could never get used to it; indeed, it got WORSE as time went on.

Deathdrop, having lost his Godlike power but not his immortality, was trapped in the Cheeseworld, eating cheese, drinking curdled cheese milk, breathing cheese fumes. All day. Ever day.

Oh, one other thing about negaspace: time works a bit differently there. 10 minutes in our world is equal to 10 years in cheeseworld.

There are 1,440 minutes in a day.

Deathdrop was gone for 22 days.

My skull?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ofcourse harpys hide out wasn't that secret since there was .... CHEESE

So Shadowwall smelled it. I go in through the way santa explained me and grab zi skull that is standing on a beautifull statue.
Instead of running I throw away the statue and replace it with myself.
So i'm holding the skull without hurting anyone.

I'M A SOUL MAN
MY SKULL

666, Yautja, 13 years ago

666 walked in through the back door and saw Shadowwall trying to act like a statue. He looks to the left, looks to the right, walks up to him and says " That is the worst pose I have ever seen!"
Shadowwall then begins to cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry, untill 666 knocks him out cold. Take SKULL to Earth and hides out waiting for my next victem.

Shadowwall out 3
MY SKULL!!!

Gaunt, Yautja, 13 years ago

Gaunt walks along disguised as a victim, 666 runs out to attack. Just as Gaunt is about to have his head sliced off he rolls under 666's legs and tasers him in the balls.

Gaunt picks the skull up from the twitching hand of 666, he then jumps on a moped and starts to drive to Mexico.

MY SKULL!!!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sadly Gaunt thought that running to Mexico was going to save him but alas he was oh so wrong. Harpy was hiding out there while trying to avoid DeathWraith and GrimReaper at all costs and so far it worked. She was longing like a snake in a oddly placed oak tree when she saw the moped speeding towards her, grinning she grabbed a spike strip and threw on the ground just a Gaunt reached it. His tires blew and sent him flying through the air until he landed face first in a pile of angry fire ants that Harpy had antagonized earlier. Harpy grabbed the skull and ran off with it until she was arrested and thrown in a jail cell, only to find out that her two cellmates were DeathWraith and GrimReaper.

“In cause your wondering, I’m not paying either of you for that bet.” Harpy said as she stared at the two with a bored expression.

My Skull Gaunt down for five after being stung and partially eat by ants.