DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

As Shadowwall gets the Nobel Prize for Originality, he is so excited that he completely forgets about the skull. So he leaves it somewhere in the girls' bathroom. Incidentally, my tongue was walking around there so it notices the skull, grabs it and brings it back to my supersecret lair on Mars 2, then burries it somewhere in a crater and calls the police just in case.

MY SKULL!!!

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

However the crater turned out to be the Crack Spider's web so DeathWraith end's up in the web as the Crack Spider's bitch. For more information on the Crack Spider's Bitch please visit the Canadian Wildlife Service in Ottowa.

Oh and My Skull DeathWraith out for 6 posts due to the Crack Spider.

And a durrrr and a hurrrr and a durrr hurrr herpa derpa.

2. Your post cannot contradict somebody elses
3. You can only knock some one out for 5 posts maximum.
4. Be reasonable for how long they are KO'd
6. If you start to break too many rules, you will be ignored.

Breaking rule 2 is acceptable, because we all do it. Breaking rule 3 is a stretch because you're already breaking two rules, however since you're breaking rule 3 you're also breaking rule 4 and therefore either you edit your post before someone else posts, or you will be ignored as rule 6 says.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

It was original cause know when stated the same thing as an other guy so I guess it original and I called you a korean girl and know you say I went to the girls bathroom so I guess you call me a girl so you are not original too.

While posting the 1st sentence I grabbed the skull :D

MY SKULL

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I call my army of rule goblins, and they agree with the above assessment. For this violation, everyone is beaten with golf clubs. I have the skull, can people can't do shit becasue I'm awesome.

MY SKULL!

Actually, i called myself a korean girl, so your arguement is invalid...

predalienking, Yautja, 13 years ago

I balst deathdrop with the power of an african swallow WHICH IS INFUSED WITH THE POWER OF SPELLING THINGS WORNG FOR LOLZ MHAWHAMHA WHANMSHASAD ACTIVATE super POWERZ

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

While Deathdrop is dizzled by his own awesomness, i convert his army of goblins to my side by promising them some sexy nude lemmings and a sixpack of gherkinbeer. With this new army by my side, even PREDALIENKINGS POWER OF CAPSLOCK CAN'T STOP ME!

I take the skull while my evil goblins batter predalienking to the ground. And because the skull looks unsightly, i paint it pink.

MY SKULL!

You... You're gonna fit in well here.

But alas, that will not save you from my Dinosaur brethren. They're in a totally sweet power metal band and their songs blow your mind.

LITERALLY. My Skull.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

DW: Does it matter it's still not original cause you said someone to be a girl twice :)

SKULL: K just took some nice pills so I'm warming up...
K at the top og my game FLASH!!!
WIth a speed that even surpasses the speed of light I grab the SKULL FLASH!!!
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-cat-couch-too-fast.jpg

MY SKULL

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

BloodHarpy once again summons Cerberus whos teps on Shadowwall and brings her the skull.

My Skull

Shadowwall, you already got the Nobel prize, what the hell do you care what's original and what isn't? Also, i ask BloodHarpy for the skull and she gives it to me, because she's nice like that. But then i fall into a hole and then fall asleep and then fall into a coma.

My Skull.

Cerebus was walking through a cornfield after obtaining the skull for his mistress. Suddenly, the air around him began to vibrate in a way he had last felt when his center head had suffered a particularly bad injury.

All 3 heads felt it this time, though, and there was no denying it was a physical phenomenon rather than a mental one; the ground had begun shaking.

Suddenly, the area around him appeared to tear itself open, and he could see a ghostly image of himself continuing to walk through the field, which had the same translucent, otherworldly quality about it.

The 3-headed beast felt a pulling sensation all around him, and was struck with the idea that he was doing something incorrectly; that he should be moving through the field.

What he felt next could be compared to being suddenly lifted out of very cold water. There was a horrible feeling of weightlessness, and, just as he felt that he would never stop falling, there was a great light shining all around him.

It shone for a moment, and then things were different. Realizing for the first time his feet were touching ground again, the dog had all 3 of his heads scan his new surroundings. There was what appeared to be glass all round him, but the things on the outside of the glass were what he was paying attention to.

They had heads like upside down pears with no visible mouths. The things had 2 pairs of arms that terminated into long, flexible fingers with shovel-like tips. They had no legs, somehow floating around with numerous wisps of what might have been hair (or perhaps tentacles) that trailed of into nothing.

Their backs had what appeared to be 8 huge nostrils arranged in neat rows, and their "chests" looked more like snake vertebrae covered by half-filled water balloons. Their skin was translucent, having no particular color (instead changing constantly) and allowing the dog to see all of their alien organs.

"CEREBUS!" said their thought transfer sacks, "IT IS GOOD THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE OF YOU. REMOVING ORGANISMS FROM THE TIMESTREAM IS DIFFICULT."

Just as the dog began to mentally question what was happening, the aliens responded.

"YOU ARE 3 TRAPPED IN ONE. YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE ONLY ONE MIND. IN REALITY, YOU ARE 3 SEPERATE ENTITIES TRAPPED WITHIN A HIVEMIND CREATED BY THE HUMAN ZEITGEIST MANIPULATION PROGRAM 'HADES.' WE WILL FREE YOU FROM THIS MADNESS."

And so, the aliens freed Cerr, Ree, and Buss from the horrible thing that had been done to them, and even surgically modified them so that they could each have their own body.

Ree realized that he felt more like a woman, and was given sexual reassignment surgery. SHE is currently touring with a lonely hearts club band.

Cerr took on the identity of "Man-Dog" and fought crime.

Buss is currently selling pot beneath the New Jersey Turnpike.

As a result of all of this craziness, that fucking dog cannot be used again. Have some goddamn creativity, or I'll have those funky alien things give you a gigantic fanged maw where your stomach should be. It will eat your loved ones.

Gentlemen, I believe I have earned the skull. I steal it from the hole and run off.

MY SKULL!

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Deathdrop despite the awsomeness of his post failed to notice the dark sahro moving towards him. It screeched like a wounded and angry bat and mauled him badly then took the skull and hissed in approval.

"My sssssskull!"The Night Cougar Xenomorph took off running.

My Skull!

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

(Whoa nice post Deathdrop keep of the good work!)

The Night Cougar ran until she made it to a cave and sat down looking upon the queen skull. She seemed to think she was all alone, but she was wrong. Very wrong. She didn't sense the dark shadow on the ceiling of the cave until it was far to late. A hellish screech filled the cave beating off of the walls, stelagmites and mineral pools. It sounded like a vengeful banshee. Actually worse it was vengeful but it was no banshee it was the vengeful hybrid who's name means Dragon Spirit! She landed in front of the Night Cougar and smirked maliciouslly, pulling at her bladed whip she swung it out and hit DarkSerpentine across the head with it sending her flying into a near wall. The alien stood slightly dazed and stumbled a little. But before she could regain her footing and sharp kick landed on her back sending unbareable pain through the alien's entire body making her collapse. The attacking hybrid only walked over to her and picked up the skull nodding in silent approval at her gain of the precious skull sought after by many be they great, normal or just some loser trying to make a name for himself. She turned and looked at the Night Cougar.

"Well well wellw hat have we hear. A Night Cougar Xenomorph eh? I think the skull will be comming with me for now. Goodnight."The hybrid slapped the alien hard in the face knocking her out cold. AmerthystBlades just stridded out of the room, the only sound was her triumphant hiss.

My Skull DarkSerpentine out for 3

I'm back boys and I out for blood!

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

2 thumbs way up for Deathdrop's post.

IceNeko was back after she vanished for however long she was gone. Wondering what was going on. She walked into the cave and saw the beat up Night Cougar and decided she must be another My Skull player so she decided to follow whoever had the skull. She was surprised when she saw AmerthystBlades with the skull and decided to get the skull but with a twist. Neko leaped and tackled Amerthyst and grabbed the skull but before leaving she put her in a net and hung her from the ceiling of the cave.

My Skull! AmerthystBlades out for 2!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

(Nice post Deathdrop!)

BloodHarpy was kinda in a bad mood so she wantet to hurt someone. IceNeko ran into an old building and ran upstairs, she walked into an empty room but it wasn't really empty since BloodHarpy was hiding behind the door. She threw a blanket over IceNeko's head threw her to the floor and kicked her thirteen times then threw her in a locker and then threw the locker out the window which was on the 8th floor of the building. BloodHarpy grinned and turned and picked up the skull. She sighed happily and she grabbed her jacket and walked out to the military hummer she stole the night before.

"It's a good thing my dad told me out that story with the Lt getting throw out of a window in a locker."smirking she drove to Panama.

My Skull IceNeko out for 3

(Note: The guy getting thrown out the window in a locker is true except it was the 2nd floor. My dad was in the army and he knew the guys who threw the unlucky bastard out of a window in a locker.)

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

What thet fuck!?!?! I can't top these posts. Deathdrop's post was just awsome, AmerthystBlades was really awsome so was BloodHarpy's and IceNeko's was good! Damn I really need to start hanging around cooler people insteadof the losers I hang with now.

WarBlade couldn't think of anything to post so he just went back to DarkSerpentine's post and kicked her in the back.

Several of the other posts that ahve appeared fall and crush everyone, allowing me to steal the skull. I run for a while until I run off the edge of the universe, when suddenly the funky aliens show up again and are like

"DEATHDROP... ENTITY. EN-TITY. TITTY. ITTY TITTY COMMITTIE."

And then I'm like "Family guy references? Seriously?"

And they're like "We just want to be loved."

And I'm like "So you're not talking in all caps anymore?"

And they told me that they had been on speed before, and tha's why they were-

What were we talking about again? Eh, whatever. My Skull.

So it's summer, right? So i come crawling on my back, because shit, i'm in a coma and my legs don't work. So there's like, this commercial to milk. I don't really like milk but i drink it anyway so when i see it i'm like "sheesh!" So there's like, this guy with a bike. It's a red bike. Well it's not all red but it's pretty red. And this guy's all riding the bike and doing flips and shit like like a like a fucking, fucking dolphin or something. He's riding it though the asphalt and i'm like "WAT."

And like right after the commercial ends i remember "Holy shit, what... what..." and i forget what i remembered right away. And then i remember that i'm the Death Wraith and i can't be in a coma. So i stop this silly dream with silly talking and get back to the real world where it's still spring. I take the shape of a marshmallow and try to get on a bus. Coincidentally, i get on Buss, who used to be one of the heads of the local Cerberus.

"Not again..." i think and put the three back together into the creature they were supposed to be. The Cerberus woofs at me and wiggles its short tail happily, so i give him some dog food and let him be off to destroy people's lives, or whatever he does on his own. And then i consume tose fucking aliens who keep splitting my goddamn Cerberi. Then i reach into the space between realms and look around for an elemental wraith of time, but since the place is pretty big, i get bored quickly and decide to just slap Deathdrop with a weather balloon, making him think he got slapped by an UFO. So while he's confused, i take the skull.

MY SKULL!!!