DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Well, isn't that a bizarre character..." i think to myself as i strangle Shadowwall with my left arm from kilometers away and then take the skull, leaving him nearly dead on the ground.

MY SKULL!!!

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

I just coil my tail around the skull and slowly pull it up to me in the tree I hiding in. This was easy consider DeathWriath was more interested in a picture of BloodHarpy in a pair of tight shorts.

I curl around the skull resting but guarding it from everyone else.

My Skull!

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

The pather runner was mauled within an inch of her life by the night cougar.

MY SKULL ValkyrieWrath out for 3

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I grab DarkSerpentine and body slam her into a wall. I take the skull from her and then go on a quest to obtain that picture of BloodHarpy from DeathWraith.

My Skull DarkSerpentine out for 2

I have to yet to get that picture of Harpy from DeathWraith. Damn.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

I fish slap WarBlade and take the skull.

MY SKULL!

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

I kicked IceNeko in the face and take the skull and stride away.

My Skull

concretehunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

CH takes the skull.... vagina boob

MY SKULL

You guys are fucking amazing. Deathdrop said at least three sentences.

AT LEAST 3

(THREE)

SENTENCES

PER POST!

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ABLE TO COUNT TO THREE???????

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have a randon poker match with concretehunter which results in my hand being a royal flush. The bet was I win I get the skull, he didn't wanna give up the skull so I smacked him upside his head and took the skull and then 17 million dollars he brought with him. I hop inside my red camaro and drive off to some unknown place.

My Skull concretehunter down for 4

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Don't you guys know the rules of Bizarro world? If he says he doesn't have the skull, it means that he DOES have it. Your ignorance of obscure comic book trivia will cost you...

FIVE DOLLARS!

Which, due to the fact that the dollar is currently worth less than the fucking Peso, you easily pay. But while you're paying, I pull some ninja shit and steal the skull.

Well all i saw was a Deathdrop on crack walking around with his head between his legs and mumbling stuff to himself, which is why i said it was pretty bizarre. But now you have a great advantage on me because i payed my last 5 dollars so i'm broke. Fortunately, a stampede of dinosaurs runs you over and the skull is thrown right into my stomach.

MY SKULL!!!

The dinosaurs become my freinds, and start a league of ninjas with me (due to ninja shit in my last post) and we all go on adventures and stuff.

Using our new karate powers, we sneak up on you on glue a gernade to your ass, resulting in exploding assgoblins flying everywhere. This, naturally, causes you to drop the skull.

MY SKULL!

The ass gobblins attract Jay and Silent Bob who give drugs to your dinosaurs in exchange for the skull. AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY WERE ME ALL ALONG! So i have the skull.

MY SKULL!!!

Because they were you all along, you actually kicked your own ass, resulting in timeline hijinks. We get saber-toothed tigers fighting nazis as a result. AND IT"S AWESOME. So awesome that your head explodes.

MY SKULL!

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

I hold up a picture of Brittney Spears getting out of a car with no underwear on making everyone Deathdrop included go blind. I take the skull running away with me eye sight still with me.

My Skull!

concretehunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

Concretehunt got up, pissed on the 3 sentance rule and took the skull from whoever has it. i like apples. go go power rangers

MY SKALL i mean SKULL

True story: When I was 5 years old playing pretend with my cousins, I would inject Power Rangers into everything.

For example, if we were playing house, I would always want to turn into a Power Ranger in the middle of it.

Hell, one time we were playing Flinstones and I wanted Barney to morph and kick some ass.

This post, serving no narrative function, has instead distracted you from the reality of me sneaking up on you and stealing the skull. I then pick up the piss-soaked 3 sentence rule and bash you in the head with it.

MY SKULL!

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Deathdrop is viciouslly mauled by me. I get the skull and run off. Screeching like a crazy Xenomorph!

My Skull

Battlemage, Yautja, 13 years ago

I jump on your head Mario Style and flatten you under 38 metric tons!
I use a timefield generator and piss on your acidic remains.
I then blast a hole in the wall with my Acid grenade. I trudge along happily through the massacre with the skull.

MY FRIKKIN SKULL

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I just watched clash of titans and I feel like
showing you the head of medusa wich turns you to stone
muahahahahahhahaha

MY SKULL