IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Even though they are in the same clan IceNeko bite's Shadowwell's head for throwing a mouse at her former boss. She runs off to a cave and hugs her "precious".

My Skull

Shadowwell out for five

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Wait a minute, i perished twice? That's... that's pretty cool actually.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

You perish a third time and fall on Iceneko, causing him to drop the Skull. The mice, sick of getting thrown all the time, form a union and cause all kinds of political shit to appear on television. Everyone gets mad and goes crazy, and in the confusion I take the skull.

MY SKULL!

Causing HER to drop the skull. For that, i perish again and fall on you. I later wake up in Cuba, with the skull and a huge pipe in my mouth.

MY SKULL!!

That version of Iceneko came from a reality where all our genders are swapped. The female version of me from that reality comes here and kicks my ass all the way to Cuba. Landing near you, I realize that since this is a communist country, none of us can technically "own" the skull, so we move to Mexico and party with El Chupacabra.

... And while everyone's wasted, I steal the skull and escape to my castle in the 3 1/2 dimension.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

BloodHarpy can't really party in Mexico since it'll be four years until she can drink so she just sulks in a corner glaring.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

God, allah or whatever appears in front of DD starting a discussion with him that it isn't allowed to do things like that anymore to this universe or others. As punishment he gives the skull to the sweet xenomorph Shadowwall hoping he would use the skull wisely.
And so after a long while of adventures the Skull is finnaly send to the homeworld of the Aliens.
(I threw it in space)

O great queen accept this gift to gives uss the strenght to rule all !!!

Skull floating in space to find that one planet
(O I will be mad if he doesn't find it)

Shadowwall, you were taken out for 5 posts and it's only been 3 posts.

That said, i summon Morrigan and slap the shit out of her, which results in BloodHarpy being 34 years old and famous for a limited period of time, so she can now drink whatever she wants wherever she wants. In the meantime, i use my ballsofsteelmobile to go to the 4th dimension and wait there until the 3rd dimension is all over so that Deathdrop and the skull are forced to advance to the next. Being a bit confused by the sudden dimension change DD falls from a tree and i take the skull, rushing back into my awesome car which i drive down a highway to hell.

MY SKULL!!!

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

DeathWraith car breaks down and while trying to fix it he is attacked by a vicious and shapely Night Cougar Xenomorph who hiss menacingly and grabs the skull.

"A Queen Skull! I shall keep this. Yes yes!"runs off but not before she smack's DeathWraith upside the head with a crowbar.

My Skull

The demons demanding to see DW's papers was a violation of his civil rights. As a result, the ACLU helps him file suit against the government of hell, but the suit's cut is not to their liking, so they send it back and settle out of court. As payment, they take the skull, which I steal by turning into an evil smurf-eating unicorn that shits onions.

MY SKULL!

I go to prison in hell because i lose the trial and as i'm dragged to my cell i shout "KOREAN!!! NOT JAPANESE, KOREAN!!!" Then i realise "Wtf, i'm a pile of tendons wrapping around eachother, i'm not a sexy girl! That guy must have been high." so i walk inside the walls and look through the archives of hell where i find what i believe is the very first game of My Skull on this site, where the original rules are. This is important so i link it to this post:

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/forum/1501.html

Then i explode and my nose falls on the skull. So it may still be in Deathdrop's posession, but it's technically mine because i touched it last.

MY SKULL!!!

Little do you know, you weren't actually in hell. You were in heck. Heck and Hell go to war with each other, hurling demon horde after demon horde as the corpse feilds explode around them. And then the tense of the post changed, fucking everything up and knocked the skull lose, causing it to fall close to Deathdrop, who grabs it and then ran away. Confused yet?

Good. MY SKULL!

Hey man, i'm just a nose...

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Amid waking up from a hangover after partying in Vegas BloodHarpy woke up only to find she was seventeen again but so far had 14 billion dollars in her bank account and was wearing ancient roman armor except she didn't know where she was until she saw Deathdrop's post. Hissing the now super rich hybrid decided she need the skull to escape outta here so she summoned a Cerberus and ordered him to bring her the skull, after the Cerberus left she noticed her armor wasn't real so she must have been to a costume party of some sort.

"Well at least I look good as a female Gladiator."The Cerberus camee back with the skull so she took it and just walked out with a sly smirk on her face and made it back to earth which still looked the same. Smoggy.

My Skull

I punish myself for violating the rule wich says: If someone says your'e out for 5 you are not able to post the next 5 posts you have the SKULL

I went to al the terrible posts...
I went to see the anal penetration guy and got my nipples twisted too.
A car drove over me...
I spend some time in the prison of hell...
Saw a not sexy girl...
Got beaten up by a gladiator...

And so my story of punishment is over.
in hospital = out for 5

predalienking, Yautja, 13 years ago

I TAKE SLULL FROM SOMEONE WITH MY SUPER RANDOM POWERZ WITH THE POWER OF RANDOM YOU BOW DOWN AND GIVE ME THE SCCKUAL TO ME...........THIS POWER IS TO GREAT FOR YOU SUPER POWERZ ACTIVATE!!!!

MY SKUALLL ANYONE WHO OPSES ME HAS TO NOT HAVE POSTED IN MY REBELLION FORUM

I betray you as i already said i would and take the skull. But then i notice that your post HAS TOO MANY WORDS AND THEN INCOMPLETE WORDS AND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO PK AND THEN I ASSPLODE. But i still have the skull.

Meanwhile in Kenya, it's warm outside.

MY SKULL!!!

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sadly in DeathWraith's victory in gaining the skull he failed to see a dark shadow the had been following him until the last second. The Night Cougar sprang from behind a random boulder and grabbed the skull. She turned and with a sly smirk said."Well well well we meet again, and I get the skull again!"Then the Night Cougar vanished.

My Skull!

I hit you in the head with a 12-foot cactus, knocking you out and covering you with quills. The hedghogs leave the afterlife for a few moments to impregnate the solar system. We are a living equation solving itself.

I have the skull.

Let's do this over again xD
I hit DD in the head with a 12-foot cactus, knocking you out and covering you with quills. The hedghogs leave the afterlife for a few moments to impregnate the moon system. We are a undead equation solving itself.

MY SKULL :)