DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

DarkSerpentine, 3 sentences per post. Your post only has 2, of which only 1 is related to the game.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

While DeathWraith correcting DarkSerpentine I sneak up behind him use my stealth to take the skull. I run off and later run into the darkness which has found me again and it tells me.

"You can run but you'll never run away from your destiney Ryuu."

Blinking at the use of my character's name I smirk."Really now? I've done it for this long so what's stop me from running away from destiney. What destiney do you speak of?"

The darkness laughs then says."The destiney you were created for."with thta the darkness leaves.

I shrugg and continue running the darkness with me.

My Skull DeathWraith out for 3

What the fuck i didn't even have the skull, shadowwall did, correct that shit immediately!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I correct that shit, leading to yet another long-ass post filled with weirdness. I talk about Jaguars with 10 necks or something, and the rest of you just scroll to the end anyway. Can you tell I'm running out of iideas yet? In pity, I am given the skull.

This makes it MY SKULL!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

BloodHaroy summons an army of Grues. So while Deathdrop is fighting the Grues BloodHarpy gets the skull and runs like hell jumping into her getway car and and drives off to a secret cavern somewhere secret.

My Skull!

Deathdrop drink's milk squeezed from the tits of a goddess, thereby becoming a giant sex dragon.

I shoot sex fire out of my manhood, and it destroys the grues.

The skull is mine by devine decree. I declare anyone who disagrees to BE AN OOOUTLAAAAAWW!!!!!!!!!

MY SKULL.

DeatWratih turns into an outlaw, complete with the hat and funny pants and everything. Outlaws are immune to sex fire, so he is able to easily get through Deathdrop's defenses and punch him in his dragon balls. While Deathdrop is in awe at the intense sensation, DW gets the skull and leaves with it on his outlaw horse.

MY SKULL!!!

There is much in the way of grilling the galactic me to be that which fired. I am her and he with over there and moths. Fear is not present at this function but might come to company picnic.

Now is my Skull.

BloodHarpy drop-kicks WarBlade in the chest and right before the skull could even begin to fall Harpy caught the much sought after skull and walked off with it.

My Skull

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

ShadowW shouts!
"THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN !!!"
He slams hes fingers into the butt of harpy.
Harpy jumps higher then the clouds while screaming of pain! xD

Harpy out for 5
srry the epic pain

MY SKULL

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

SUPER KICK!!!!!

I super kick Shadowwell in that balls thus leaving himt o twist and cry in pain. I take the skull and then throw Harpy a bag of ice for the claw print on her ass.

My Skull

Shadowwell out for 4

Gaunt, Yautja, 13 years ago

Gaunt falls from the sky and lands on WarBlade, crushing him in seconds.

He picks up the skull from under WarBlades shattered body along with WarBlade.

After checking WarBlade into the nearest hospital, he leaves, catches two cabs, a boat, twelve donkeys, seven cars (borrowed) and two aeroplanes. He stops at a coffee shop and has a nice black coffee while he polishes the skull.

Care to joi... I mean MY SKULL!!!

WarBlade out for 2 (excellent hospital care)

>He slams hes fingers into the butt of harpy.
>srry the epic pain

Shadowwall, what the hell universe have you been living in?

Universe of awesome techniques that don't make any sense.
xD
And then I apologized for bringing her that pain.

This is what happened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv8cxVzU4IA

and srry for off-topic but just answering DW :)

Deathdrop notices that this thread has fallen to the 2nd page. He is pissed. This has been 3 setences.

MY SKULL!

EDIT: CRISIS ON INFINITE SKULLS!

Deathdrop notices a mysterious second My Skull thread, and jumps through the multiversal portal to investigate...

concretehunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

I take the skull.... sorry i got nothing :P

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I kick concrethunter really hard in the crotch while he's down crying for his mother and a bag of ice I take the skull from him!

My Skull concrethunter out for 3

I grab WarBlade ans swig him around Like Celtic did Grid slaming him into a few walls and then throwing him upside a wall. I hiss approvingly of my actions and take the simple walking away swinging my tail and hips because I can.

My Skull WarBlade down for 5

Smiles* (playing epic music in background)

It's about time I took this little skull everybody wants for my own AGAIN!!!
I hear a distant thunder!!!!!!!!

With epic thunder and rock and roll faster than light I bring opune you the destruction of mankind
Know PREPARE FOR WAR !!!!
don't take it personal harpy a fellow xeno is a partner but know you are in the way for my awesomness

BAM!!!... followed by the surrendering sound of harpys
body...

MY SKULL
Shadow rocking out

bIZZARO dEATHDROP NOT WANT SKULL. bIZZARO dEATHDRP AM NOT TAKING SKULL, DOES NOT KNOCK YOU OUT TO TAKE. bIZZARO dEATHDROP DOES NOT HAVE SKULL.

nOT MY SKULL.