MY SKULL 2: The Quickening

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

EDIT 8/4/10: Posts in this thread must be at least 3 sentences long before you can claim "MY SKULL!" If it is less than 3 sentences, it will not count.

When we last left our heroes, Deathdrop discovered that the skull of the queen was in fact... HIS FATHER!!!

As the other warriors come close to him, Deathdrop looks at the skull, says: "This is for missing my birthday parties, you bastard!", and throws the skull into the air.

WHO WILL CATCH IT?!

EDIT: I am lazy, so rather than re-type the rules, I will simply post the link:

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/forum/5141.html

The short version: You make an RPG-style post describing how you get the skull from the person above you. If you so desire, you can "knock them out" for a set number of posts (maximum of 5).

Basically, the rules are the same as in My Skull 1 with one new addition: Posts must be at least 3 sentences

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 14 years ago

The elusive, the beautiful, the stunning amerthyst eyed hybrid AmerthystBlades leaps and take's the skull in her lcwed grasp. Landing elegantly with a smirk she turn's to Deathdrop and runs off in the distance until even her midnight-black hair can't be seen.

My Skull

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

You're supposed to write the rules of the game in the original post.

Delete this message after reading, no one else must know.

predalienking, Yautja, 14 years ago

I belive it is my skull since the last topic

SO USING LOGI.............. Nevermind just....MY SKULLL

You're probably wondering why 3 different people have the skull. It's all thanks to time travel, you see. This is in fact the same skull at multiple points in it's existance.

AmerthystBlade's mindnight black hair can't be seen because it was sucked into a jet engine. She drops the skull into a time vortex that takes it back to the first thread, where Predalienking picked it up.

I had the present-day skull in the last thread, but had it stolen by Amerthyblades, resulting in her losing it to the portal, where it fell back to Predalienking. Thus, the one Predalienking has is the "current" one.

He and I fall into a time portal to the future, where an evil cyborg version of me reigns supreme. He was the one creating the time portals in the first place.

He takes the current skull from predalienking by shooting him with surgically-implanted cannons that use goblins for ammo. The evil overlord version of me then gives the current me the skull and kicks me back to the present, thus ensuring I will eventually become him.

Confused yet? Good.

MY SKULL!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

Another theory attack he Shadowwall will keep chasing the Skull unless ordered not to so here by I timetravel to every skull and destroy them all until I only have one left.

MY SKULL

There is only one skull. It fell backwards through time several times (as explained in the post above) but it's still the same skull.

Because you destroyed it, a time paradox is created, and everything goes all "Soul Reaver" on us, what with the shifting reality and all.

For some reason, the universe resolves it by turning you into a sword, which I throw into the ocean. Thus, the inevitable timeline is fixed (See what I did there?)

MY SKULL! Shadowall out for 3.

using magic voodo powers i summon godzilla THEN USING GODZILLA I TURN INTO SOMETHING LIKE GOKU AND ACHIEVE SUPER SAYIAN AND FLY TO THE PLANET OF THE EWOKS WHERE LUKE SKYWALKER GIVES ME FORCE POWERS AND A CHAINSAW HAND GIVING ME INFINTE AWSOMNESS AND A JET PACK
(so imagine a predalien the size of godzilla with spiky golden hair with electricity around him a lightsaber and force lightning and ash's chainsaw attached to my hand plus a jetpack allowing me to fly)
I THEN OBLITERATE DD USING..... CUPCAKE POWER

MY SKULL

DD out for 5

MY SKULL

AmerthystBlade drifted by on a black cloud and took the skull.

My Skull

You cant do that that was not random enough that was just uh stupidly simple my skull has always been about the elaborate ways you get the skull so untill you rework that post that skull is still mine

I typed in "2+2=My skull" in the last thread, so I think her post is keeping with the rules. There's nothing that says the post HAS to be trippy, it's just a lot more fun to read if it is.

I awake from my underwater sword prison and swim to the surface....
start looking for the skull..........................

Can't find the Skull :D
running around like a dog looking for it's wooden stick

I TAKE BACK MY SKULL WITH THE HELP OF MY REBELLION

MY SKULL

Oh there it is thx PK

MY SKULL

AmerthystBlades walked up behind Shadowwell and smacked his upside his head with her tail and took the skull.

"Thank you."

My Skull Shadowwell out for 3 due to his sobbing in pain.

*smirk*

WarBlade, Yautja, 14 years ago

WarBlade uncloak's in front of AmerthystBlades and pushed her into a hole the was behind her that she had no idea was there and takes the skull before in can even begin to fall.

Deathdrop employs a literal deus ex machina, thereby getting the skull.

MY SKULL!

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 14 years ago

ValkyrieWrath ran head into Deathdrop knocking him down, she screeched in joy when she saw the queen skull and grabbed it hugging it close to her heart.

"Bye!"hisses and runs away.

My Skull Deathdrop oit for three.

I CALL UPON THE POWERS OF MY REBELLION CHILD TO BE PART OF MY REBELLION YOU MUST GIVE ME THE SKULL OR I WILL UNLEASH CUPCAKE POWER!!!!???!?!?!?!?

Don't give in to he's words give it to me!!!!
You have the skull near your heart so let a fellow clan member enjoy the same feeling of holding ths Skull and seeing the eternal queen smile upon him!!!

IceNeko, Yautja, 14 years ago

IceNeko rolls her eyes and summons Cerberus and he takes the skull and brings it to her.

My Skull

My Three-headed dog