Survivor88, Yautja, 13 years ago

Shadowwall gives me the skull for a shiny penny.

My skull

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

READ THE RULES PEOPLE! IT SAYS AT LEAST THREE SENTENCES! STOP MAKING ONE SENTENCE POSTS!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Guys, your post *MUST* have at least 3 sentences. Posts with less than 3 will be deleted from this moment forward.

Oh, and Deathdrop's penguin army are revived as voodoo zombies and eat you all.

MY SKULL!

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 13 years ago

using a monster revive card he found on the floor of someone's house LoneHunter summons "THE GREEN FLOURESCENT NUCLEAR OGSTICK BUNNY" then the bunny steals the skull while knocking out the current owner with a fart for 3 turns :D

MY SKULL

can we go over 1000 post's this time pleeeeaaaassssse?:]

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I must have more penny so get ready bunny here I come

BAM ka POOF!! BIM BAM rololrorlro grachak aaaaaaa !!!
WQOOOAAA NINPOUUUU pinginlingak droem kie dek
tok...

The bunny is out for 20 F YEA :D
k lets sell this bunny too :D

MY SKULL

The Bunny is a lie. We are all a lie except for me. I'm a fib. Fibs are more skilled at pelvic thrusting than lies, so I fuck the universe nearly to death. The skull falls out, and I catch it.

MY SKULL!

Seems you dind't fuck the universe but me and I couldn't resist the pain and so the Skull fell out of my hands.
Or am I truly your universe ? xD

srry for this dirty post but I was the victime so...
The horrible pain gets me out for 5!
now in a wheelchair with zi Skull

MY SKULL

Survivor88, Yautja, 13 years ago

Then I find Shadowwall and push him down the stairs. The stairs where very far down. So about an hour later he reaches the bottom of the stairs then I find the skull next to his barely alive body. I take the skull and walk away.

My Skull

The cosmic fucking damaged my body, causing several parts to have to be replaced with mechanical doubles.

Using a few of my new "extras" (laser-guided launching of excess stomach acid through the cannon in my belly button, for starters) I mutilate you six different ways.

While the rest of you try to figure out how someone can be mutilated six different ways, I run off with the skull (or rather, escape using my methane-powered ass rockets.)

The pain is unbearable
Pain, Lots of pain, terrible pain,...

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

I fulfil the rule that demands at least 3 lines to get the skull.

MY SKULL!

"Posts must be at least 3 sentences" not 3 lines. You wrote the same two sentence phrase three times, so that's 6 sentences, twice as much as needed. HA-HA!

My Skull.

Pissed off at the lack of continuity between posts, I enter BATTLE MODE!

My intestines uncurl in sections and pop out through my stomach, making me into a Doc Ock from hell. The rattlesnake fangs hidden in my nipples reveal themselves.My bottom jaw drops down, allowing my metal fangs room to show themselves.

My eyes crawl out of my head and begin shooting lasers, which kind of make everything else pointless, and I feel slightly silly with the rattlesnake nipples and all.

Butstill, you all faint from disgust and/or lasers and I take the skull.

I will now reenact the above scene from my perspective:

pew pew o___O *faints*

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

BloodHarpy was about to live up to her name since she was in a really bad mood. So she was going to snatch the skull but she was also about to beat someone until they were just a pool of blood and flesh. Since DeathWraith didn't post he had the skull BloodHarpy just mauled some randon bastard within an inch of his life and just took the skull.

Before she left she hailed a Cerberus since taxis are no longer real for some reason.

My Skull

Gaunt, Yautja, 13 years ago

Gaunt bursts out of Cerberus and pounces on BloodHarpey, he grabs her by the legs and strings her up on a tree Predator style.

Gaunt then grabs the skull out of her hand and leaves her to hang upside down, he catches the nearest herd of elephants and heads for Vegas.

MY SKULL!!!

BloodHarpey out for 0 (the rope snapped =D )

Shadowwall throws a mouse at the elephant herd and the result is chaos. Gaunt lost balance and fell on the ground wich lead to him being overrun by the elephants srry out for 3 :D

Me the skull and the mouse head out on a new adventure.

MY SKULL

Deathdrop points out that Elephants being afraid of mice is actually a myth, thereby disproving your post. Everyone punches me for being difficult, but I don't die. Instead, your punches land in such a way as to activate a magical ritual that causes me to suddenly have the Skull.

Escaping on the back of the Loch Ness Monster (The Moon is actually in Scotland, you see) I flip you all the bird. Not my middle finger, a literal bird that does flips. There is much applause.

"Deathdrop points out that Elephants being afraid of mice is actually a myth, thereby disproving your post."

DeathWraith points out that this myth was confirmed on Mythbusters and therefore disproves your disproving of the previous post. Thus everything you wrote is annulled and i take the skull.

MY SKULL!

Creating another mythe shadowwall throws a mouse at DW and as expected he perished.
I thought wrong just vanished behind me and we have some epic battle wich started with a mouse.

Shadowwall: EVIL SUMMONING JUTSU !!!

thousands mice attack DW and finnaly he perished...

MY SKULL