Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

with fire in he's eyes Shadowwall attacks the three - headed dog and tear's him to pieces.
darn we should have put 3 facehuggers oh well shadowwall takes the skull and enjoys the moment

MY SKULL

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Enlightened by the fundamental truth of the holy inquisition, Mebber faces shadowwall, only armed with a torch. But it is the will of the inqusition that the sacred skull remains in the hands of a believer and not of a unhallowed heretic. And bacause the inqusitions will is impeccable, Mebber is able to beat shadowwall down with his bare hands. He bonds shadowwall at a stake and takes the skull. Before he leaves, he uses his torch to set fire to the stake so the flames might clean this heathenish soul.

MY SACRED SKULL!!!
AND I LOVE THE SMELL OF ALIENBARBECUE!

shadowwall out for 3 (you're not dead, but you need some time to free yourself from the stake).

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

IceNeko screech's and leaps on Mebber and mauls him within an inch of his life. She then brings back her Cerberus and lets him stomp on Mebber.

MY SKULL

Mebber out for 5 after getting boot danced on by Cerberus!

Shadowwall still trying to free himself from the stake but LOL !!!!!

just had to say this xD

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

WarBlade distracts IceNeko by handing her a snake she is more interested in it than the giant dog who I behead take the skulls for my torphey collection as well as the skull because I am cool, I am awsome I'm a badass Predator!

My Skull(s)!

d- -b
-

cleticyautja, Yautja, 13 years ago

cletic gets a large fish and fish slaps warblade around the face with it two hundred times then takes the skull and destroys his skull collection.
You aint a badass now.

My skull.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Deathdrop is elected Prime Minister of the Moon, and uses his newfound political power to order a black-ops team of bacteria apes to steal the skull for him.

He than buys Alaska from the United States and orders it sent to a special colony on Pluto, where it can do no further harm. By the way, this whole My Skull thing was taking place in Alaska, so the rest of you are now on Pluto.

MY SKULL!

Survivor88, Yautja, 13 years ago

Then for some reason unknown to everyone I get the skulls.

My Skulls

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

AmerthystBlades take's out her bladed whip and whacks Survivor over the head with it knocking him out, she takes The skull but keeps the Queen skull. She simple gave an icey glare at the Verberus skulls and the dog came back to life and only served under her.

My Skull!

My Cerberus!

Her predator mask is not used to the atmosphere on the moon so she leaves with her private jet and shadow gets the skull.

Perhaps i take the cerebrus too...

MY SKULL

Deathdrop has all of you arrested for crimes against the Moon, resulting in your being deported back to Pluto.

The skull is recovered and returned to me, resulting in every Tuesday ever being declared "Skull shenanigans day."

MY SKULL!

Survivor88 out for 3 due to unimaginative writing.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm not gonna make one worth reading post in this thread until i see the rules in the OP.

The theory of everything (TOE) is a putative theory of theoretical physics that fully explains and links together all known physical phenomena, and, ideally, has predictive power for the outcome of any experiment that could be carried out in principle. Initially, the term was used with an ironic connotation to refer to various overgeneralized theories. For example, a great-grandfather of Ijon Tichy—a character from a cycle of Stanisław Lem's science fiction stories of 1960s—was known to work on the "General Theory of Everything".

Since ancient Greek times, philosophers have speculated that the apparent diversity of appearances conceals an underlying unity, and thus that the list of forces might be short, indeed might contain only a single entry. For example, the mechanical philosophy of the 17th century posited that all forces could be ultimately reduced to contact forces between tiny solid particles.

The mainstream theory of everything at the moment is superstring theory / M-theory; current research on loop quantum gravity may eventually play a fundamental role in a TOE, but that is not its primary aim.

Some of the biggest problems facing current TOE attempts are related to Einstein's theories of relativity. None of the current attempted TOEs give a structure of matter that gives rise to the special relativity corrections to mass, length and time when a particle moves. Those corrections are just imposed as if it is some unknown property of space. Also Einstein introduced an approximation when he derived his gravitational field equations in his general theory of relativity.

^ So... Your skull, or... ?

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

IceNeko gets the skull throu and runsconfusion as well as Cerberus and runs off.

MY SKULL!!!!!!!!!

... Off the surface of the moon, that is. There is no gravity or air in space (duh), so you die. The skull is brought back to me by my army of telepathic warrior penguins.

MY SKULL!

All the telepathic penguins were facehugged and so the xeno's emerge all at once wich is the cause for a bloody penguin massacre...
DD runs of crying for hes beloved penguins.

MY SKULL

WarriorBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I buy the skull from Shadowwell!

My Skull

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I whoop WarriorBlade's ass like I own it!

MY SKULL

PIECE OUT BITCHES!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I beat the shit out of Warblade for disrespecting me, then i take that shit, put it up on the wall, check it out for a while. I take that shit up off of the wall, put it- anyway. It says in the new rules at least three sentences, WarBlade. And for that you will be out for 5 turns.

MY SKULL!!!!

While putting shit on the wall DW lost hes skull .
He faces the wall thinking he might accidently put the skull between the shit.

Obviously this is were I strike :D
Pushed DW on hes wall of shit.

MY SKULL
any new buyers :D
need some money for the hive