EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Looks at Wolf's family and turns away to stare into the darkness
... You will make a good father, Wolf... I know it...

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well elite you're part of the family you're a good friend.pats your shoulder.You're her uncle

Grins and looks at the baby.
Do you have a name for her yet?...

Kiara Nicaragua her name.looks at you.illiana told me about your gf problem so we decided to make you part of the family

Good name... And don't worry about me... I can handle myself...
Turns and grins at Wolf.

OOc: is her name sorry misspell

I insist elite you did a lot for us it's the least we can do.looks at elite.

Hm.... Now all we have to do is wait to be either rescued or attacked... Wonderful...

We'll find a way to be saved.grabs tools from pack.

What do you plan to do with those?. The ship is too damaged to salvage...

Did out think the marines gave up on the android bishop weyland when he crashed? No I'll try to do it. Fixes generator and grabs scrap metal

We lack the core resource! This planet does not hold the power source required to merely START the engine... What's the point? We should wait until help arrives.

Looks up walks to you slaps you hard.My dad told me that quitters will die never give up.rips plasma caster takes source I need19 more to make the main source.fixes outside of ship

You do not understand! I do not panic! The core of the ship is a completely new state of an element. Quantii, a little more advanced than plasma. I couldn't upgrade any weapons that used quantii, but I made the engine out of it. It was meant to be self-sustaining! Never a need to dock again! Now it's gone... But I gave the blueprints to the Elder of my clan, he is on his way personally. Do not worry.

Looks away.Elders mean nothing to me it's the elders fault I'm cursed

Humph. This clan is different... We are far more honorable than what I have heard about your....former...clan. They are far more turstworthy...

OoC: too bad no ones else is here, eh Wolf?

OOC:it's okay

I don't trust any elder elite why should I trust them!? Last time I trusted an elder he cursed me for no reason!

First off, this one elite happens to be a distant cousin of mine. It was HE that taught me to be an Elite. You would be good to trust him and learn...

Well he needs to earn my trust before I fully trust him.sharpens knife

A large Engineer bursts from the trees and makes a grab at Wolf. It rushes and slams against him, pinning him and standing over his body. Wolf spits at the Engineer, enraging it. It reaches down to pick Wolf up, but stops and stumbles forward, a large assault combi stick protruding from its back.
A massive elite, larger than Elite, steps out of the underbrush and swings large blades, cutting the Engineer's head off. It turns towards Wolf and speaks, it's voice extremely low and grainy, "First off, young one, we always watch our backs!"