outcast, Human, 15 years ago

Every one who has fought me owned me, I haven't one once!!!!!

cleticyautja, Human, 15 years ago

Well maybe you could fight someone um...who have i owned i know you could fight outcast.

For some reason i started reading some of the fights today but the one that was the most silliest was a fight between kidd/stoneheart vs firehunter/shadowatching but it was the most entartaining and i have one question.When are you going to finsh it.

Jaxon, Human, 15 years ago

hey guys sorry i wasn't here i was SOOOO busy i had to do so much shit to do and + some other things that i had to get done but i still want to kick your ass cletic so you want to start or are you versing someone else

dont worry i can handle loads because i ve got aboslute nothing to do.

Jaxon, Human, 15 years ago

SWEEET!!!!

are you on drugs or something jaxon?

I found a new chat website for kids and teens.(9-16)

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

To put it quite simply, I own every single one of you three. Outcast, Cletic, and Stoneheart. Of course, I've heard of this new blood named Jaxon. Would love to see what he is like during a fight with me.
Shadowatching, I've RPed with her for so long it is not funny. No matter how many times we fought, it is either a draw or a Win, Lose pattern.

No i meant that how stone started arguing about fighting shadow.

StoneHeart, Human, 15 years ago

I'm waiting on her to post so we can start fighting, also Cletic I changed Stone Heart's size back to his original one.

I HATE IDIOTS!!!!!(hold on that means i hate myself)
Does any body eles want to challenge me.

I would, but I want to fight sombody else first.

NO!! i dont want to lose three times in a row.

Can preds,aliens,humans ge along with each other?(Answer=no)

I just said I wouldn't, but I would like to fight Fire Hunter though, one on one. I also put my Predator back to the size I made him when I first joined this site.

concretehunter, Human, 15 years ago

oh celtic they can me and kidd are. anyway KIDD KILL GAUNT but i will if ya want

Sorry,im a total noob.I was meant to write in the start not in here.
Concrete if you want to challenge me then okay.

Gaunt, Human, 15 years ago

Concrete, Kidd great fight, I admire that you took my skull as a trophey but theres one problem ... When Kidd kicked me he sent me to the other side of the facility plus I burned through a wall on the other side far away from your ship.

Good fight anyway =D

BlakeBrann, Human, 15 years ago

HELLO PEOPLE! How are you doing just came to say hi BANG!(I'm new so I have no idea what I'm doing.)How do the battle's work. Where do I go for this info and who are you?

concretehunter, Human, 15 years ago

ok sup new dude im concretehunter listen if you came here its probibaly about alien vs predator well first you write in your profile what your cracter is and what skills they have Ect... an RPG is were you write small bits of a storie about yourself and what your doing in that storie linee. here we fight by writeing what we do.

well first READ THE RULES please we get to many noobs not knowing what to do because they havent read the rules trust me it helps. well post alot and engoy

I'm still waiting on Kidd to get online and post the fight between me and him, against Cletic and somebody else.