cleticyautja, Human, 15 years ago

you do know kidds very busy now and hes gonna be leaving this site soon so i dont think there wil be a fight but if kidd still wants to then im not stopping him.

StoneHeart, Human, 15 years ago

I know, he's going to his training.

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Yea, Kidd is very busy. After winning several bouts with you fellas and now having Basic Training starting at May 18th, I have been quite busy. I am getting everything setup for my future. I have college to go to, a job to do, and now, having my dreams coming true.

Sorry for all the delay, but you guys have to bear with me. I have alot going on in my life right now.

Now, I do hope that all of you had some training, because I would love to see what new levels yall pushed yourselves up to. When the first few challenged me, you guys put up a decent fight. Now that I have been away for awhile, I hope for the better that you guys could beat me.
I have been practicing alot with my Roleplaying too, just so you all know. I am not invincable and nor am I intimidating. I just know how to do, the stuff that I do.

Has anything changed while I was away? Have we gained any new fighters? I would love to see some new people in here because it was quite fun to see who is capable of doing what.

chopper27, Human, 15 years ago

Hey, i'm looking for a fight with edward_fletcher...

(this would be my first fight, but i know what to do.)

"for whom the bell may toll"
METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

He has been having computer problems

chopper27, Human, 15 years ago

oh...nevermind then.

"ride the lightning"
METALLICA!!!!!!!

FireHunter, Human, 15 years ago

I'll fight you, buddy! I've been looking for a fight that hasn't mysteriously stopped in it's tracks for weeks.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

speaking of which, P428 you wanna continue our fight? or should we have it erased and start a new one?

Any1 up for a fight against me.

I'll fight anyone, yeah I'll fight you cletic

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

beware of Firehunter's arm removal technique!!! (said using wise old chinese man accent)

yes...Beware the mighty arm and weapon removal system

cool i better read the past rpgs and see how u do this.

EDIT:can some1 make the topic

Jaxon, Human, 15 years ago

hey cletic i thought you and me had a match with kid anyway what is taking him so long its like he naver comes to this website anymore?

hes busy u know so i dont think we can hav that 2 v 2.

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

kidd is in training for joining the military. The basic training is on going right now and he hasn't been on net for a long time either. i try to get on now more and more, its just I can only find myself to get on one, but not others sadly.

Longspear, Human, 15 years ago

....how do you.......join?

just ask...in this not the fights

assassin, Human, 14 years ago

your a big trash talker celtickyoutja but can you dish it out in the rpg

DEATHSTALKER, Human, 14 years ago

bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa