shadowatching, Human, 14 years ago

Kidd told me that he wasn't going to finish that rp...but i shall leave it up. He said and i quote "its the proof of what God modding is"

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 14 years ago

Okay, lets clear some shit up.

"The Anti-Munch Project"
Here's the (unfinished) list of what we're against:
=The people who never miss a single shot no matter how hard it is (Aimbotters).
=The people who can't be hit or just shrug it off (god-moders).
=The people who never are without a weapon and ammo (idkfa-ers).
=The people who have absurdly strong powers (twinks).
=The people who 'balance' thier characters by having a massive but irrelevant weakness and massive powers (min-maxers).
=The people who use Out Of Character knowledge to get an edge (Miss Cleos).
=The people who do things in hindsight (McFlys).
=The people who RP other people's characters for them (Puppetmasters).
=The people who RP completely irrelevant things (Daydreamers).
=The people who RP actions and time against others while the others aren't presant (Shoe elves).
=The people who ignore or alter RPs that they don't like (Revisionists).
=The people who RP an absurdly time consuming sequence occuring between other people's actions (Speedhackers).
=The people who play as characters that are completely impossible (Oxymorons).
=The people who arbitrarily declare themselves the winner with instant death attacks (Baghdad Bobbits).
=The people who've taken actions before they start RPing (Gaseous Snakes).
=The people who pull-in elements that were approved in an unrelated RP (Augustines).
=The people who use an existing persona and only RP them when it helps (Batmen).
=The people who alter thier character as needed for the situation (Zoicite).
=The people who gain abilities as they need them with no prior exposure (Trinities).

As you can see, Godmodding is actually merely ignoring damage. As far as I can tell, since it was my opening post, this is impossible since I havn't been attacked yet. The only one of those I busted in my post was AIMBOTTING, but I've got Dex 9, so ha!

And I won't start on Kidd's puppeteering...

cleticyautja, Human, 14 years ago

As a child i didnt bother reading that

shadowatching, Human, 14 years ago

well getting where kidd is already injured in your first post...shall i continue?

Right hand is gone. Right leg...thats kidd's injuries and you didn't let him get enough of a response to dodge or attack back...so, that's modding right here...

I wonder what pv2 would say about it

right thats god-modding kidd would die with those injuries and i guess with ur next post ur gonna take off his other arm and leg.

assassin, Human, 14 years ago

no

DEATHSTALKER, Human, 14 years ago

actouly yes

assasin can u for heavens sake stop doing that!listen if u keep caring on like tht u will be banned

FireHunter, Human, 14 years ago

assassin, I'm going to challenge you for the sheer pleasure of kicking your ass.

ok but its not my ass thats going to be kicked

next time post it on the start okay

yeah, even an old member makes mistakes, Deathstalker. I should be ashamed hehe.
As for you assassin, if you are going to fight me, try posting legit RPG posts, like ones with good grammar and 6 sentences or more.

we've got a problem in a fight its me and assassin vs gridhead but assassin and gridhead are doth on the silent assassins wtf do we do

it doesn't matter in here, Deathstalker.
And Assassin, please, your post is just stupid, here's a list.
1. Aliens do not wear underpants, so how could your alien give mine a wedgie?
2. Your post is way too short, try lengthening it and describing your character.
3. Aliens don't speak.
4. My alien is more powerful than yours in the first place, how could yours beat mine half to death?
5. If my character jumped on you, you would be dead, 900lbs is nearly a tonne of weight, you couldn't even lift it, let alone flip it over.
6. You've got to take size into consideration, my alien is 10 foot 2, and I'm a leader of a hive.
7. Read the rules and learn to spell.

Gaunt, Human, 14 years ago

Dose anyone wan't a fight, I don't care who with aslong as it's someone.

um okay i'll fight you (if noone else wants to)

Ok DS we can fight, Hey SW can you make us a chamber please.

Gaunt, you're allowed to make your own, Shadow told me after creating mine and Assassin's thread.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Oh, and one more thing, The Start is where you post your challenges, Deathstalker reminded me a few pages ago.

wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus wus

Um I have a problem I can't acctually make a sparring chamber I don't know why, mabey it's because I'm a normal member and not an admin.
Shadow can you please make a chamber for me and DS.