Voltage-3000, Human, 15 years ago

(LH i'm alive i'm not dead so change your post)

predator428, Human, 15 years ago

Predator428 used all his composure to keep his rage inside of him. This Half-Breed, this animal, was speaking to him as if she were the almighty Cetanu himself. Predator428's hand twitched toward his blade, but he held his hand. She was still of his clan after all.

"But of course, oh mighty Half-Breed" Predator428 growled in a cheerful tone. He thumbed his gauntlet controls and targeted the oversized engines of the human dropship. He pressed the firing stud with his mandible and let the energy fly. The blue bolt exploded from its barrel and headed on a beep-line to the human ship.

Whoever was piloting the craft was indeed skilled, but not skilled enough. The plasma blast collided with the engine fuel line and set the mixture on fire. The blaze spread through the lines until it finally reached the left engine. The machinery blew in an enourmus fire ball as the ship was sent into an uncontrolable spin. The tail rudders sheared off at the immense forces as all control was taken from the pilot. The ship impacted the sandy ground with incredible force; All of its momentum sending the craft into a large building. The nose and cockpit crumpled like paper against the steel mass. The dropship finally comming to rest in its crater.

Predator428 turned to Shadowatching and spoke. "Your request has been fufilled, oh mighty Half-Breed. May we hunt the humans now?" Shadowatching simply laughed softly in the human vocal range.

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 15 years ago

Malus had seen the two preds, and had already got a target lock on them with his missile launchers. The dropship had turned to face them as it gained altitude. He decided to zoom the target-lock in to get a closer look at the two Yautja as he blasted them to hell, grinning as his finger hovered over the 'launch' button. One pred was holding some kind of Plasma Weapon.

The other...

It had been a long time, since Malus had last seen the hybrid that was framed by the green 'lock aquired' bars on his screen, and he recognized her instantly. His finger raised slightly away from the button, and if he had any eyes, they would have widened with shock. As it was, his already white skin paled, a feat previously thought impossible.

His hand raised from the firing stud. No. He couldn't kill her.

Of course, when he saw the other raise the massive cannon and send a blue blast through the engines of his ship, he didn't hesitate. His fist rammed on the button, but it was too late. The missiles never launched as a plasma bolt sheared through the engine and the main CPU, and the ship effectively shut down.

He still had thrusters and rudder control though, and struggled not to crash, with nothing but the landing thrusters at all. He managed to keep the ship in the air for a full minute before the rudder sheared off, and the ship plunged down to the ground, already breaking up.

Malus gave up the attempt to land the ship safely and ran at full-pelt towards the medical bay, where Delta was laying with his eyes wide. "HOLD ONTO SOMETHING!" Was all that Malus was able to say before the impact of the ship on the ground threw him against the wall, and he blacked out for a second.

When he awoke, Malus's first thought was to check himself for wounds. Other than a nasty bruise on his head and a staggering amount of small cuts and scrapes, he was unharmed, luckily. His second thought was to check Delta, who was okay. The straps on his medical bed had held up, and he was knocked out, but otherwise fine.

His third thought was to check for weapons. They were gone. His Pulse Rifle was nowhere to be seen, his Machete had been crushed under a medical cabinet, and his Python .357 Magnum...that was gone, too.

The last thing he had left of his family.

He also realized that his visor was flickering, and finally it shut out.

His world was plunged into darkness as his only link to sight flickered and died, leaving him completely blind. Not that blindness affected him much. He was used to it, and knew how to use his other senses. Well, there was no point keeping the busted visor now. He pressed a button, and after the sick sound of metal sliding through flesh, the visor dropped from his face, revealing his empty, scarred eye sockets.

"Shit" Was the only thought on the young man's mind as he brushed some pale white hair from his face, and felt his way towards the main cargo door. It was busted in. He placed a hand on the door, and could feel the large dent in it, that locked it in place.

He was trapped. And blind.

His first thought was to get to safety. His second thought was for Delta Boy, who he was not abandoning to death. No way.

So, unarmed, he made his way back to the medical bay, not needing his eyes to know his way around the dropship, and unbuckled the man's restraints.

"Time to get us the fuck out of here." He said to his fellow marine, and started to search for an escape route.

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

'Oh, thank you lowly warrior" She said knowing it would piss him off.One arm went up on her forhead, as she tilted it back, offering her throat even. THe playful, faint was cut of short as She sighed, and shrugged lightly with a smile in her mask. "But, i thank thee, oh large one" she cackled as her legs lifted her up on the edge of the roof top. Watching the predator, skin his kill she wished it was her hands in the blood, that would happen soon enough, she hopes. A growl, of frustration was heard and felt as the scent of her strawberry self, went through to the demonic, or the kill gland. She watched the ship fall to the ground as poofs of dirt cascaded every where, she chuckled deeply. "Now, tall one, why do you think I asked you to shoot it down for me. Thinking of letting the other clan have all the fun?" She asked as her head dipped down slightly and to look behind her for a second's pause.

She waited for the small rumble from below her feet and the noise to cease before, she jumped back on the ground VIA the light post, that Predator428 came up on. WIth a grunt and a huff of air she was off, the roof and on the ground. Jumping down she bent her knees, till she can touch the ground with one hand. Straightening up she scanned the area before, taking off towards the ship. There wasn't a reason of her leaving her own cannon behind, she just did. her hald held weapons held more personal touch, then a blast that can knock her on her ass.

Running, past the yautja's enjoying their kill as well as their injuries, she didn't pay no attention, but the usual 'making sure, he don't kill me' kind of tension and the feel of the air. She grunted as her legs kicked up off the ground and her hands went forward, one hand plunged in to the wall of the building as she watched the ship. "Ok little Oomans, come out, come out where ever you are" She would purr once, as the cloaking device turned on. The light blue electricity crossed her body. She scanned the ship, seeing two bodies, she was disappointed in the results. "Pauk-de" She grunted the word in yautja as she swore.

Jumping down, she would saunter up to the ships cargo bay doors and with one of her swords from her back, she cut one line down to the bottom. A single line went to a large X, she would finish. If the guy started to shoot, she would jump out of the way, care of the skin that was exposed.

Malus had been checking out what was left of the cockpit, trying to see if they could get out through the window when he heard a loud noise from the back of the ship, near the cargo doors. He jumped slightly, recognizing the sound as the slash of metal on metal. The preds were obviously trying to break in.

He grimaced, and then turned to face the source of the sound as his PDA began to beep. He switched it over to Audio Override mode, and checked the message that was stored in it, his fingers automatically pressing the right buttons.

"Sergeant Malus Jay Darkblade, you are hereby dishonourably discharged from the USCMC." Was all that the message said to him. Short, Sharp, and yet it peirced his heart like a well-aimed wristblade. He'd been kicked out. Given the boot.

The young marine sighed and shook his head, settling down into the pilot's seat, placing his head in his hands. If he'd had tear glands, he might have shed tears over it. It was more than just a job to Malus. It had been his entire life, the legacy that his father left him. And they'd taken it from him. Just like that.

He gritted his teeth, and got to his feet, walking towards the cargo bay. Delta was slumped in the co-pilot's seat where Malus had left him, still out for the count.

Malus made his way to the cargo bay, and waited for it to open up.

no bullets, no noise came from the inside, but the usual movements. She frowned, has they all died, have they all died, she repeated to herself, growing more and more upset at Predator428 of his over use, on the plasma cannon. She would speak to him about it, even give him her own spanking. She went to turn and walk away, when she decided to scan it one last time, just to make sure. She watched the figure run from the cargo area, to the front. Hmm, he must be confused, or is getting a weapon. She sighed mentally, as her mind over worked in her brain. The lips parted as the puff of hair crossed them, along with her lips. Cloaked still, as she finished the assault of the cargo doors, to make her way inside of them.

The dreads shifted, over her back as she hunched over, in the small hole she made, just beyond one of the box's. One foot went in as one shoulder, her head and the rest of her body. She remained unseen, as the man stood there now, unarmed. She didn't make one single noise, as she walked up to him, around his body. Gods, only knew how much she needed this, but she can't fight what, isn't armed. Giving him a weapon of her's, was out of the question, as another court would hunt her down and this time possible kill her. She frowned.

stepping so close as to reach out and snap his neck. She was shocked as to see who it was. Malus, it has been years since she seen his face, or lack there of. Last time she seen him, he had eyes, brown ones if hse wasn't mistaken. THe lips pulled in a silent frown, as she stood there watching his face, she almost reached up and touched him, but stopped. She would get kicked for knowing a human, but not as humans know each other. She helped him, escape his own base, years ago. He thought xeno's would be trainable, mistaken he was.

Looking up and around she spotted a few weapons, not kicking them as it may seem obvious something was their with them, so at the sound of the wind, that howled inside of the small hole that she fit through not meir moments ago. She, slipped up in to the netting, her hands curled around the dark thick straps, lifting her body up. She kicked one of the guns to the ground, even one of the machete's as well. Clashing on the ground, she watched and waited. Would uncloak when he picked up a weapon, landing on the ground she thumped one of the box's.

"Malus" was a single word uttered by the invisible hybrid. She stood a few feet from his face, infront of him as she watched.

So, she had come in herself after all. He wondered if she would kill him, even though he was unarmed. He knew he really wasn't in much of a condition to fight, and as he heard something clatter to the ground by his feet, he tensed. If it was some form of bomb or grenade, he was screwed.

He could hear the hum of her cloak. He was suprised that she had bothered to keep it on. Wether she was hidden from veiw or not made no difference to a blind man. She was right in front of him. He could feel where the wind from the hole she'd carved in the ship didn't hit him, deflected by her.

"I smelled you coming in." He said, not moving. He simply stood there, in his dull grey armour, splattered with blood, staring sightlessley ahead. He remembered her well, and knew she remembered him. He'd gone back to the facility. He'd had to. He had to find the bodies, know they were really dead.

Well. The ones he had hoped were alive were dead. And the ones he had hoped were dead had in fact been very, very alive. Killing the Queen and nuking the hive doesn't kill them then. Of course, someone had rebuilt the facility. Maybe they'd brough them with 'em.

"Are you going to kill me now, Shadow? He asked, his voice it's usual coarse, rough self, but with a gentleness he only used when speaking to a chosen few people. People who he had been through hell with.

He listened hard, and could hear Delta's measured breathing, and her's. Her breathing was a lot more rapid than his. He didn't hear anyone else though. He doubted anyone else would enter the ship. He was hers to kill, it seemed.

He turned his head until he was looking right at her. It would have been rather disconcerting, being stared at by someone with no eyes, he imagined. Of course, she had seen a lot of shit too.

He hoped it would not come down to a fight. He had Delta to look after, even if he was no longer a marine. Plus, he didn't know if he could bring himself to kill her.

Don't be stupid Malus. You can kill anyone. That's what makes you the best.

She stood there, seeing he can't see her, she would decloak. The electricity danced over the body, the clan of hers helped her make, the muscles danced even as she moved. That sweet, watery strawberry scent held her body no matter what she did, it was there. A frown crossed her hidden lips, "I see" She said softly in human speech. The quite crossed the paths, as she moved, wondering what happened to his eyes. She kept quiet about it, what happened to him, was him. She can't be apart of his life, even though she tried, more of the observer then the partaker. She did learn the human speech as well as other things while she was from the clan.

Kill, such a good word to use, she nodded, even though he can't see it. "yes, I am your grim reaper" She said softly as she moved not towards him, but towards his side, as she gazed his body, through the visors, to his skeleton, to see what else has changed on his persons. She wounded one arm around her waist, the tips of her fingers just touching, not moving to touch more, or scraping the weapon, she was just preparing herself. "If it helps, I will guide you to the after life She said with assuredness of her words.

"are you prepared to die To help with the words, she purred and trilled softly, a hand brushed his cheek as she moved this time away from the wind, she made noise as she moved to the center of the room.

He stood there impassivley, as if rooted to the metal floor of the dropship, his combat boots seeming to weigh him down. He turned to face the wind, where he knew the exit lay, and for a moment flirted with the idea of running for it, or casually walking towards the way out. He was unarmed, and he knew her codes of honour.

But, he still had Delta to look after. Let him try and fight after he saved the kid's life. He turned to face her once again, his sightless eye sockets appearing to peirce right through to her soul. He could tell the difference in scent and heat and sound that told him she had deactivated his cloaking. Along with her comment of 'I see' it was what Malus considered an insult.

"Well, at least that makes one of us." He said with a slight grin, deciding to try for sarcasm and/or irony. His eyeless face tracked her as she moved, and his expression did not change at all as she confirmed that she was indeed about to end his life. Frankly, the young soldier was not in the least surprised. Friendship appeared to mean nothing to her, even if she was half human, like him.

He felt her hand on his cheek, but did not move. Did not show any expression. He called on the iron discipline he posessed to hide what that touch meant to him. He slowly raised his own hand, and placed it on hers, removing her hand from his face, and then letting his own hand drop back to his sides.

"Hmph. Of course I am not ready to die, I've got something of a selfish attachment to life, as you well know. Besides, I've got a wounded -and UNARMED- man in the cockpit that I need to get out of here. You wouldn't kill a pair of unarmed victims, would you?" He asked, smiling sweetly.

Of course, his mind was concentrating entirely on how to get out of this predicament alive, and more than that, what he was going to do now that he was no longer a marine. To be honest, he felt pretty betrayed. He'd given his all for humanity, for the marines, and what had they given him back?

Sweet Fuck All, that was what.

They didn't care about you. Not really. You were just a tool for them to use as they wished.

She sighed, audibly as she stood there, her back towards his. "I have seen your laws, I may bend mine just for spite" She said with the passion of killing. She canted her ehad to the side, as her dreaded pony tail shifted along her back, the soft tinkles of her rings sounded in the hollowed, room, despite the box's and the like. "I suggest you pick up your weapon and fight. But, I wish to take care of your wounded, he won't last"She said as she took a deep breath, tasting the air through the helmet. Would be better dead, then to worry about him. Would her clan do the same, she wondered to herself.

"My laws. What the f... Do you know of my laws" She growled deeply, now pissed her scent changed to that of pissed off. The sound of metel upon metal, scraped each other as she unsheathed her sword from her back. She never talked of herself, nor shaired anything. And not this Ooman, was just doing that, or guessing. She was always on her own, always and forever.

She moaned not of lust, but "Mmmmm" as she looked at him her body turned slowly "I get it now she said as she thumped the wall with her hand, she was by the doors that lead in to the other parts of the ship. "think about it, human. Die now, or when I return She said softly the purr of sentimental which ever of memories that crossed her mind, from his scent that told of the story of her past.

At first, Malus felt great relief. She was going to help Delta. Even if he was no longer a marine, Malus felt empathy to the man whom had bravely risked -and very nearly sacrificed- his own life for his commanding officer, even if that officer in question was now dead. He knew she had a medicomp, inclined his head. Well, if Delta was going to make it, then at least this mission was not a complete faliure in his e- oh, wait. He had none.

As the ship shuddered, for some unknown reason, Malus was forced to place a gloved hand on the cold steel wall of the dropship to steady himself and leaned against it for support, standing alone in the main cargo hold. Alone with his thoughts. She seemed damned intent on killing him, but Malus seriously doubted that she would. At least, he was pretty damn sure she wouldn't, would she?

Malus thought about the Yautja as a race, reviewed everything he had ever heard about them in his mind, trying to see some way out. He did not want to have to kill Shadow. He of course would if he had to, he was an even more formidable opponent without eyes than he had been with them, but he wasn't planning on it coming down to that.

Oh. Wait. He had a thought, and it seemed to him to be a damn good one. He knew that Stalker had survived the fight, and his sources had told him that Stalker was very highly ranked in this particular clan. An elder, at least. In his battle with Stalker, Malus knew he had come so damned close to killing him.

Also, back at the base -he found it hard to think about it as 'the base' instead of 'home' he has a Xeno Queen skull mounted in his room as a trophy. Surely both of those feats made him worthy enough. Not to mention the fact that he had fought alongside Shadow against Xenomorphs.

Yes, he checked what he knew. There were precedents.

He followed her until he ended up in the cockpit, and placed a gloved hand on her shoulder.

"Take me to Stalker." He said, wondering if she knew what he was thinking. He hoped so. Maybe he'd be able to negotiate Delta's release, whilst he was at it.

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

delta awoke,opened his eyes and his adriline imediately spiked as he saw a predator and malus confronting each other,he reached for his side-arm but found it torn off.
he looked over at the predator,tall,powerful and nightmarish hunter he then turned to malus,strong,honourable and tactiful marine,before delta joined alpha draconis and was only in an ordinary battalion, he'd heard stories of there members especially of malus and what he'd seen and done.
delta tried to think what were they doing? negotating didnt seem standard for predators? peace or a truce wasnt up their street.
delta was'nt going to last long the pred was right so lets give them a going away present,he slipped a C4 charge into his trouser pouch when no one was looking.
he said to malus "get out of here","take me instead".
he then said to the predator,while trying to pull malus back by the arm.

Shadowatching, listened as his hand went on her shoulder. She dipped the part of her body, for his hand to leave the one spot, that anyone can touch. "No" She said, as she saw the c-4, she would deal with it later, the visions shifted to that to check out anything else, that was in need. She growled lowly, "Stalker is on vacation...." She growled as her step took her closer to Malus's body. She turned to the male that whimpered for malus to leave, and he to end his own life. "Little human, your time will come" She said with the softest whisper of her own words. Taking his hand, malus's that is, she brushed the remaining finger's from her shoulder.

"Aren't you the same human that growled about, 'yautja's being dishonorable" She poked his chest once, to get him out of the area. "I saved your ass, countless times. Yes, I know you saved mine. But, I am not the one, that decided that xeno's are trainable" She said with a clenched fist of her hand. Gods, knew how pissed she was when he told her of how yautja's are nothing but murders, killer's in cold blood. Here she is, standing among them for a moment's pause. 'Damn it, where is my clan when I need them' she knew that they are testing her as always, forever is her life of tests. The hidden lips pulled back in a sneer.

She curled her hand around malus's neck. "You said, I was nothing but a cold blooded murder, my race is nothing but killers of everything. I have seen humans interact. They are the cold blooded killers, rapists of children, rapists of men. Murder's for nothing but some stuff to put in their arms, nose's and the like." The hand curled tighter as she squeezed his neck, hoping to pop his life, even if she died as well. "Do you even consider your own race, before looking at others. Do you even realize the human race, is the murder's of each other. Going from the child form, to the adult. Nothing but raping the innocent" She said picking him up and slamming him against the wall. "And to think, I was human. The blood of my real race, wins out. I am not human. I AM YAUTJA" She screamed in his face, as a roar even if it is human, sounded deep with in the ship's containment of the hall. Her wrist blades fell from her hand, the metal upon metal sounded. "I am here to take that blood from inside you, and bathe in it" She purred softly, as the danger switched on in her mind.

"Now, Die Human Malus J. Darkblade" She said as she was prepared to both die, and to win.

"Of course I consider my race first, seeing as it's survival means my own." He said mildly, almost chiding her. His head was tilted to one side, seeming to ignore her hands around his own throat. Her fingernails rested partially in the deep scar on the left side of his neck, and he didn't look in the least bit concerned.

"And you've got it backward. I didn't try to train the bugs, I didn't even know the bugs were there. I had gone to look for the bodies of the family members I lost last time I went to that planet, so I could bury them properly. And of course to make sure I had killed every single one of those fucking things. You know me, Shadow. I hate the bugs. They took everything I had away from me, and there will never be peace between me, and those monsters." He growled, his lips curling into a snarl.

It was obvious that he held a special place in his heart that he filled with nothing but hatred for the bugs. Those inhuman ungodly monsters who had stolen so much from him. His family, his childhood, his eyes. Even now the empty sockets seemed sad at the memory, even though there were no eyes for the muscles around the sockets to move around into expression.

He then tilted his head to the side, regarding her words about the human race being bad. "Shadow, every species has thier bad people. You have bad bloods, we have rapists and murderers. I know that the human race is bad on the whole, but ya can't help how you were born, can you? Surely you know that better than anyone else. So before you get both of us blown to shit be Delta -glad to see you're still breathin by the way mate- why don't you take a good long look at me I am not a rapist, or a child-killer. I just do what I have to to survive." He placed his own hands around her fingers, and with a strength he had not previously revealed, unwrapped them from his throat.

The air was tense, as Malus stepped back from her, wondering wether there was another option. "Perhaps I am on the wrong side after all. He said quietly, wondering. Could humanity be the bad guys? He'd seen a lot of evil. Then again, he'd seen just as bad from the Preds. He had no idea what he wanted anymore.

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

"Malus,listen to me to ones trying to twist your little finger,gonna get you to believe WERE the bad-guys,any full predator would'of came in here and tried to kill us straight away,are u forgetting that this pred",pointing toward shadow,"was half human and a woman at that!","mind games" delta said pointing a finger towards his head,"shes trying to get us lose heart in what we do
and how we protect humanity,believe it or not buddy ive heard youve been through scenarios MUCH! harder than whats now at your doorstep now",how you lost your eyes and the pain of the augmation and how you killed that queen"" THIS! he said pointing to shadow is nothing ".

Venom, Human, 15 years ago

Venom held the now dry and cleaned skull of Peterson, this would be a new addition to his skull display in his personal quarters of the clan ship. But this wasn’t on his mind, he was witnessing one of his own clan members commit bad blood acts from afar. The ‘Hybrid’, what scum. He knew she had a passion for the hunt, but not for killing, not on this level. He growled, in anger. A member of the clan who had just found respect, even if a ‘hybrid’ in the clan had just disgraced, and dishonoured themselves. The words ‘Stalks on vacation’ translated through his helmets vocal processors and played in yauta’jinian. Anger flowed through his body as he heard this, she had not just disgraced herself, but she had just mocked the clan leader.

Venom then activated his cloaking and moved towards the crash site where Shadowatching was. He dodge rocks as he sped through the wasteland, then he took flight and landed on a boulder next to where the downed ship was. A cold breeze pressed against the predator, yet he didn’t shiver or move, he was completely fixed upon serving the clan and doing it a favour, removing its impurities…

He the dived down towards the ground and landed with a thud, he didn’t care if he was noticed. He wanted to enjoy this, removing bad bloods was a rare thing for a predator of his rank, usually the arbitrators hunted them, but he got the pleasure of doing it as a blooded veteran of Balatu. The ground actually cracked, as he landed… He was Pissed.
The crackling sound of uncloaking was heard and a loud growl from where the predator stood. He then looked up at Shadowatching who turned and looked at Venom in surprise.

“Stalks on Vacation’ played as Venom gazed at Shadowatching, suddenly, Venom spoke words.. .but they were in human tongue. ‘So, it looks like im going to have to clean this impurity for him’ growled venom as blades extended from both his left arm gauntlet and his right. He then roared at shadowatching preparing himself to slaughter this bad blood.

Malus turned to face Delta, his expression seeming to soften at the thought of the battle where he had lost everything. "Delta." He said, shaking his head to dispel the shadow the memory was casting over his mind, his pale hair shaking slightly as he did so, falling to cover the top part of his face. He decided that words wouldn't explain.

He simply reached into his pocket and handed Delta his PDA, with the message of his discharge from the Marines still on the screen. Of course, it took him a couple of attempts to get the datapad into Delta's hands, but eventually he managed it. It was hard to listen or smell exactly where his hands were.

As he heard the thump on the Dropship, he turned. There was only one thing here that he knew of that could sound that heavy. It seemed the cavalry had arrived. A small grin appeared on Malus's face. It widened when he heard what the pred had to say.

As Shadow walked out of the cockpit to check it out, Malus grinned. "It looks like you are in the shitter now, dearest." He said mockingly. He still felt unsure about humanity, still felt dissilusioned.

It HAD been the Marine Command that had been responsible for the mission that had cost him everything. A mere test of his skill. His entire unit -the only family he had ever known- dead for a mere experiment. It smacked of cruelty to Malus.

He shook visibly with the memory of it, and if he had the organs to, he would have probably shed some tears. That memory hurt more than his wounds had fighting against the Queen.

Shadowatching listened and growled more in her mind. Gods, she is pissed, very pissed and a hybrid pissed isn't good. She spoke nothing else as the two conversed towards each other. Since they are marines, how come they are not fighting. Aren't they supposed to pick up arms and fight? She cocked her head to the side in wonderment, still she would study the human race as soon , as she can again. The hybrid would laugh if she felt like laughing, but after her last mission she held no laughter in her bones. None at all, the fights from previous still on her bones. THe lips pulled to a slack as she heard the words much harder to believe. A thought crossed her mind, but again no words, she just wanted to kick their ass's and move on.

THey are stalling and a thump she growled as she thought xeno a sniff in the air told her something else. THe hands tightened yet nothing was in the palm's of the hands. She sighed the words of malus flickered 'to survive' she would agree, the finger's opened and closed. Since they are not going to fight, she can't fight them. A sigh crossed her mind, they are weak, and should die. She knew the laws of her people, inside and out no matter how much she argued, she would lose, unless she can prove other wise. THe hybrid watched as a finger stuck near her body, shew ould want to snap it off, and just shove it where she can. The hybrid stood her ground as the chattering sounded again between the two.

THe thump turned out to be one of her clan member's, she turned to greet them in her own language, when he talked in one she hated, truly hated. OOman. a shudder crossed her back as she growled deeply hatred sounded. "You forget the rules" She spoke in yautja, the words flicked through her lips as the hatred of her human half was even felt from her scent to his body. She brushed past him, Since they are not going to fight, she sees no way of speaking with the humans any more. Yes, she was with them, but it was long enough to know the stuff about them, in case her clan has questions in the future. She left as an ooman with some of her weapons, and came back the same way only to be more relieved for the yautja outfit and the like. She would leave the ship, and the three behind. She wondered if venom, was in cooperation with the humans, the hands gripped tightly together as she left the ship. She would leave them for their own devices. Wish one human, one human she fought once before, was around but he seemed to either parish or left on another ship. She went to find the xeno's.

predator428, Human, 15 years ago

Predator428 jumped down from the wreckage of the dropship and thought over what he had seen. He didn't fully understand the human language, but he knew enough to understad what the Half-Breed had said to the human called Malus. She would not kill him, he had even tried to join our ranks.

Predator428 walked to Shadow and spoke to her. "What was that? You didn't kill him, you even wanted him to join us! When are you going to understand that humans can never be true hunters? They are a vile and foul race; only fit as prey for us. And you would have more filth like yourself join our race. I have begun to question your loyalties, Half-Breed. You have not truly become one of us."

"You need to forget your human past and accept who you now are. This is why I despise your kind! You may look and act like us, but you shall never be anything other than prey when you act as human. You must choose, Half-Breed. Are you a hunter? Or are you still just another human?"

The struggle with in the hybrid, wasn't seen in her eyes, as the mask was on. But a twitch of her arm was there, as shew as about to draw a weapon. "He wanted to join" She grunted in the language of her beloved predators, "I won't let him, its not right. I know I am an abomination, I know what must be done. I done everything. I am alive, aren't i?" She asked, turning her head slightly to the side and up, she huffed once. "I told the human, i am yautja, as I can't be human. I don't feel human" She shook her head. She has been feeling more and more yautja with each day. She may be seen as scum in her clan, even a trophy on a wall, she didn't care.

She twitched, as his words rang half true, to her, yes she is hybrid. "I know where my loyalties lie, they lie with those that took me in. Balatu" She said with a gentle purr of contentment. "As for why, i didn't fight him. It is because, of the laws. I my talk to stalker in to seeing what I can and can't do" She said. "I want to kill malus, take care of lose ties" She whispered as her steps took her away from the wrecked ship. "I do thank you, for shooting it down. I seem to forget my cannon" She said stopping and looking over her shoulder, she puffed up her chest in happiness of a yautja, that wants to kill her, yet did as she asked even if he was sarcastic.