Peterson, Human, 16 years ago

*Sighing( Slightly* "these were good men and you killed them off its a shame your the next to die my friend" Peterson said to graf as he spun quickly and opened fire at Graf, Charging He Slid underneith Graf and jumped up on his backside and slung his pulse rifle before pulling his combat knife and jumping on Graf's back and cutting the cords connected to his Plasma Cannon, Graf threw Peterson offand turned with his extended Wristbaldes. Recovering from the fall Peterson unlung his previous rifle and took aim at graf and placed a snigle shot into the side of Grafs chest! "Hell ya teach you to F with my Marines!" Peterson yelled tirumphently!

Graf, Human, 16 years ago

Graf was surrounded by enemies. Peterson, Malus, and Delta. Plus Malus' soon-to-be-deceased squad, this made for an ass-load of humans in the area, and as a plus, they were all shooting at him. This made Graf smile as he dodged the shots, the plasma caster would need to be fixed after this battle, but the first thing to take care of was the humans.

Graf activated his gauntlet and punched the ground, blowing dust and large pieces of stone into the air, the stone blocked the gunshots coming from Malus' squad, and through the dust, two shurikens came flying towards Malus and Delta. They ducked but the humans behind them had their heads seperated from their bodies.

Graf called the shurikens back to him and one managed to cut deep into Malus' gun arm. Malus yelled and switched his gun to his left-hand, continuing to fire at Graf. Graf swung around and stabbed a nearby human through the neck with his wristblades. He used this pitiful creature as a shield for the onslaught of bullets from Peterson, Delta, and the last human in Malus' squad. The human shield was torn to shreds and died instantly.

Graf used his vocal mimicry to speak in the human tongue. "You humans always have to step in, this was between me and Peterson, and because you stepped in I will not show mercy and I will not match my weapons to yours, you will die." Graf unhooked the Buzzer pouch from his bandolier and emptied the smart disks into his hand. He threw these at the last human from Malus' squad.

They flew at him with increasing speed, and when they got to him, they fley around him momentarily, cutting his body in various places. Finnaly severing his arm and cutting his throat. The smart disks then turned around and flew back at Graf, who caught them and aimed at Delta next. He threw them as Delta retreated down the hallway. The disks turned back and Graf retrieved them.

"You will let me fight Peterson, one on one, or you will be next. My buzzers will make quick work of you." Graf growled in human tongue at Malus.

Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

Weakened on the floor, his chest, leg and arm were of no use. He was helpless. His fellow Xenos were far from his aid.

Turning his head somewhat, he faced his exterminator. Hissing one final hiss, Waralien ruptured something in his body. Predator428 stopped abruptly to see what Waralien was doing. Suddenly Waralien opened his mouth and a stream of acidic blood shot out. Taken by surprise, Predator428 had little time to react. The blood splashed onto most of his armor along with the flooring.

The predator roared in rage as some of his flesh and armor melted away. He managed to rip off his chest armor and other pieces but the most damage was to his systems. Small electrical pulses sparked on and off on his system.

Waralien could determine that the hunter's weapons were only half of its strength. With out these, this one would find much trouble. The enraged predator428 charged foward kicking Waralien, sending him sliding a few feet across the floor. His blood continued to eat away the flooring.

Waralien knew there was nothing more he could to do.
(Check mate)

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

delta saw that malus was injured and knew how lethal blood-lose was,he quickly jumped to malus aid and 'fireman' lifted him over his shoulder.delta thought to himself the crap has really hit the fan now,with all squads dead and the ell-tee in combat and malus injured he didnt know what to do.he retearted to the end of the corridor put malus up against a bulkhead and gave him a handgun and said "sarge,if any of them bastards come up behind me put two in their head plz ,!.
delta knew the core had many values and virtues,that self-sacrifice and honour kept the core what it was today and knew it true and well,delta threw away his pulse rifle and tied his cross around hi hand and kissed it once again, unclipped gas mask attached helmet and took out his combat knife and sprinted down the corridor just to see peterson being thrown and landing on the ground,graf proceeded to peterson to deliver the killing blow but delta jumped out in front of graf,delta tried to fight him back to the predator was just to strong he ducked and weaved as it swung lethal blows above his head,delta drove the knife through its stomach but it didnt even flinch,delta awestruk couldnt see the blow,graf ripped its wrist blades through deltas stomach and came out the the other side of his stomach.delta fell to the floor gasping for air he knew he didnt have long to live unless they got him to a mediacl bay or patched him up real quick.graf simply stood over delta but by that time peterson was back up on his feet.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

lone hunter placed voltage in th pod that he had found at took out voltages medi comp and injected him with it,then he sent a message to SS informing him os Voltage's position. LH closed the pod doors so that voltage (who had slipt in to unconsionsess by now) would be safe then headed back into the facility.

Lone Hunter scoured the facility for the human killer, he had recently came across a smudge of fresh blood on the wall of a hallway but saw evidence of the would be victim walking or crawling away, as LH searchd for the rouge he kept hearing sounds of battle throughout the vacility.

Lone had folowed the trail of the humans blood for awhile but the trail ended mysteriously, Lone Hunter backed up and began to shoot at the vents in fustration. not even in the vents where their signs of the wounded human.

lone hunter began to wander the halls of the human complex seeing small signs of battle here and there.

Lone Hunter soon came across GRaf's battle again he watched as his fellow clan member stabbed Delta boy in the stomach... he fely sorry for the marine,"so young to die" he turned to look at malus the resource ful marine had used some kind of rag as a bandage on his wound, unfortunatelly he was still bleeding badly lone looked at graf again as he turned to meet peterson in mid jump with a kick, then turned back at malus. LH made up his mind, he turned around and began top follow the cooridor to come up behind Malus.

The horrbily scarred marine looked up as Lone huntter decloacked he aimed with his pistol but LH kicked out of his hand. LH knelt down next to malus and starred at the marine in the eye, then Lone Hunter Gave him his Medi comp while graf was to busy fighing peterson. as lh stood to walk he said in english "If you choose to Fight My fellow clan member Then I will kill you, hurry and help youre wounded soldier before he dies" LH then turned and walked away.

he turned into the corridor and cloacked again, then he went back into the corridor that he was before to see what malus would do...

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

Predator428 roared in pain as the skin on his chest was erroded away by Waralien's suicidal attack. He could feel a few drops of the acid spreading to his veins; his own circulatory system was carrying the acid throughout his body. Predator428 hoped the internal damage was not too bad. The sound of Waralien's scream brought him back to the fight. The blasted alien had staggered back to his feet.

Waralien used the last of his strength to jump at Predator428 and force him to the floor. He began to tear insanely at Predator428's already wounded chest, tearing open muscle and flesh with his fearsome claws. Waralien whipped around and slammed his tail into Predator428's head. He was sent reeling to the other side of the floor, is inside's screaming in pain. The blow had knocked off his mask, sending the plate sliding across the room along with one of his short blades. Predator428's fearsome face was revealed, brown and green flesh with scars crisscrossing his face. Predator428 struggled to get up, he couldn't. Waralien approached him, seeming to sneer with a fanged mouth as he bent down toward Predator428.

He simply held up his hand as if in greeting to Waralien. Predator428 remembered the sound of a human he had heard on a hunt long ago. Predator428 began to yell the sound the human made as he came to his death, an insane laugh that echoed through the room. Confused, Waralien began to back away from the laughing predator clearly startled. Predator428 stopped his laugh and thumbed a control on his gauntlet.

The a strange sound issued from the complex many meters above. Waralien recognized the sound, the sound of a whirring device ripping through metal. Predator428's smart disked cut through the ceiling and continued on toward Waralien. The spinning device went through his back cutting his spine. The blade continued on, emerging halfway out of his chest; trying to heed the return call his gauntlet had sent to it.

Waralien dropped to his knees and stared in disbelief at the device. His corrosive insides slowely melted it but the damage had already been done. Waralien fell forward and Predator428 used his left arm to grab him by the top of his dome. Waralien's final act was to open his mouth with a hiss and plunge his second mouth into Predator428's left shoulder.

Predator428 spread his mandibles and roared in fury at the alien. He cocked his right arm back and plunged his short blade into Waralien's neck, pushing the blade all the way through. Life left the alien and he slunk to the floor dead, his second mouth still buried in Predator428's shoulder.

Predator428 grabbed Waralien's head and tore with all his strength. The mouth was ripped from the head as Predator428 screamed in agony. He looked to the rod jammed into his flesh, it would half to wait. Predator428 stood above the fallen Waralien and raised his blade above the neck.

Predator428 held the alien's skull with his one good arm and placed it on his back. He bent down to the body of his kill. His first real fight with an alien. He had emerged with honor, victorious. Predator428 ripped a finger of the body and raised it high. He brought the broken end to his bare forehead and drew the Balatu clan symbol into his flesh. With a mighty roar that shook the very hallways erupted from Predator428 as he became a true hunter of Balatu. Every being in the battle pausing to listen then got back to fighting, these were common sounds.

(Nice fight Waralien)

Spitting blood on to the ground Peterson started to laugh "You call that english you damn dirty creature hows about a little Barbecue" he said picking up a flamethrower from one of his dead marines . Spinneing He let loose the flame and watched as it srtuck Graf. The Predator howled in pain from the napalm as he tried to pout the fire now sprading up his side and screwing with his electronical settings on his mask, Peterson emptied the last clip in his first pulse rifle into Grafs neck, before he unslung his second rifle, "eat it"Peterson yelled as he charged Graf and Drop kicked him to the floor.

Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

Hehe thanks it sucks to have loss so early in the story but none the less, awesome.

Oh and for Graf watch it. That could be considered godmodding.

The-Wolf, Human, 16 years ago

As the acid drenched Xenomoprh, Firehunter, hissed waiting for The Wolf's next movie, Wolf's hand made a fist, snapping his hand. He ripped the net gun off his belt, (placing his whip back on) and aimed it at Firehunter. Firehunter leapt into the air at The Wolf. Right then the net burst out of the gun and wrapped around the Alien's exoskeleton. Firehunter crashed to the fall wrapped into a ball with the net drilling into his body.

Roaring in delight, The Wolf howled and used his skull blower to whip the fizzing acid of his helmet. He then grabbed his arm off the ground and snuck it onto his limb. He pulled out a medicomp and stuck it in between his severed arm and limb and the blue goo travled all around the wound and connected the arm back. Snarling at the squirming Alien, The Wolf was infuriated that the Xenomorph caused him to have to use his medicomp.

The Wolf's hands ripped the cords connecting his helmet to his back generator. Gases squirted out and whistled. With his fingers gripping the nicked up helmet, the Wolf ripped the helmet off his face and tied it to his belt. Revealing his menacing predator face with one side melted from previous Alien hunts, the Wolf Roared louder than ever. His wristblades extended and Firehunter's net finally snapped from the acid. The Wolf drove in his blade into the Alien but the Alien pounced at the same time. More blood extraterestial bloood painted the lab walls.

Graf, Human, 16 years ago

((OOC: Fuck it then... Ill delete my post and repost here...))

Graf turns around and runs away down the corridor. but gets shot in the back and killed... Happy?
If a shuriken cuts into your arm, dont you think it would hurt????????????????? And what about Delta's post after mine? Sorry, I just didn't think it was that freakin big a deal. And are you a good enough shot to hit a flying death-disk??? Just askin, it is not like they are an easy target, plus the fact that it came out of the dust. YOU freaking tried to riddle me with bullets, you, your squad, Peterson, and Delta. I was going to try and fight Peterson 1x1 and you like mobbed me. And Petersons last post, in AvP fire didn't even phase Scar, why would it hurt me so much, I was just trying to make the story more interesting... Delta and LH even went along with it... I thought thats what peterson was doing and others too

FireHunter, Human, 16 years ago

FireHunter was enraged that this predator had trapped it in a net and healed himself, FireHunter pulled The-Wolf's wristblade arm out of his torso and, still holding The-Wolf's arm, tossed him aside like a rag doll. The-Wolf met the ground with a crashing noise, FireHunter strode over to The-Wolf and grabbed him by the ankle, FireHunter smashed The-Wolf on the ground three times before hurling him across the room with backbreaking force. FireHunter grabbed The-Wolf by the throat and roared into his face, the inner jaw got ready to strike, The-Wolf kicked FireHunter in the shin, the clawed boot sticking into the flesh, FireHunter bellowed an inhuman screech of pain and threw The-Wolf to the ground and pounded him with the handless arm and the good arm, then The-Wolf was hoisted up and ditched across the room, green blood spattered the walls and floor all over the room from the fighting, holes burnt into the floor and walls from FireHunter's numerous injuries. FireHunter then charged again, The-Wolf threw a shuriken which stuck itself in FireHunter's arm, he shrieked in pain and pulled it out, discarding it without a second thought, FireHunter impaled The-Wolf with his tail in a shower of luminescent blood and brought him closer to the reflective face that would spell his doom, the jaws of the hulking xenomorph opened to reveal a sight that meant certain death to almost anyone who gazed upon it. The inner jaws launched from within FireHunter's mouth and punched through The-Wolf's skull, blood spraying in all directions in a violent green explosion. In triumph, FireHunter rent the corpse apart, he splattered the entrails across the room. The-Wolf's organs ribboned across the demolished room, FireHunter roared a noise that could be heard across the complex. And left the carnage behind.
Nice fight man, i hope someone else can rival your skills in battle.

Off topic: Graf and stop arguning now!! malus in my last post I gave ya my medi comp so you'll be fineno need to argue graf just be careful of what post and take into account that Malus has been through alot worse in past rpg's and peterson tthe fire thing wouldn't hurt graf but yes it would stuff the tech up right proper so take that into account both of you and mlus aside from you screaming that was kinda fair so problem sorted Peterson graf isnt hurt by fire but graf your tech is screwed mate and rember in avp that was a make shift flamethrower while peterson is using a military grade napalm one alright malus my medicomp gives you the opportunity to either save Delta boy or fight graf

and graf what did you expect? you went head first into two squads of marines? the npcs you have killed be happy,malus you have a choice to save delta or fight and if he fights graf I'm just right behind a corner to step in now come on both of you no arguing its completly finne now malus is up and kicking graf is still able tofight and peterson is still able tofight and as said before malus can either save delta or join in with peterson. so graf you aplogise first then you Malus. then delete your arguments and lets get on with this kick ass RPG.

EDIT: Graf has modified his so as that you malus used your left to keep shooting at graf all that is need is the apology from both of you and the deletion of your arguement posts

when this is done I shall also delete this post.

EDIT:graf malus has deleted his compliant when you get the chance please delete yours thankyou both for settling this peacfully.

Peterson Standing up once more cocked his Pulse rifles under latch gernade and took aim at Graf, "Sorry buddy but this is the end of you" Peterson said lowly before firing a gernadeoff he watched it strike Graf in the upper chest before the gernade went off Graf howled out at him, Peterson opend fire with another gernade which struck Graf in the upper thigh and exploded. now laying there on the ground Graf sat spraying blood from his great wounds Peterson stood above the dying Graf, Pulling his side-arm(pistol) he preyed off Grafs mask. "See Ya!" Peterson said pulling the trigger! a single shot rang off through the hallways

The-Wolf, Human, 16 years ago

(I agree it was a nice fight but Firehunter, I meant to have killed you at the end of my post when Wolf drove his wristblades into. That was my fith post.)

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

Predator428 stood in the labratory that had been the site of Waralien's death. The corpse had already burned halfway through the floor as its intestines leaked out of its chest. Predator428 walked past it and bent to retrieve his mask. He chocked back a growl of pain at the claw and burn marks covering his front. Predator428 felt the wounds being reopened by the acid, he was losing blood fast. Predator428 clenched his teeth and grabbed his mask. He clamped his mandibles into to the slots and reconnected the wires to his suit.

Predator428 reached up and climed into a catwalk encircling the room, fighting through the pain of his many wounds. He reached behind him and pulled his medpack from his back. Predator428 opened the casing and brought out a sprayer full of disinfectant. He lightly sprayed it over his woulds and replaced it in its slot. He pulled out a bottle full of preprepared medical salve and uncapped it. Predator428 tried to prepare for the pain but it didn't help as he applied the blue paste on his chest.

The substance began to burn into his flesh, sealing the wounds from infection and further blood loss. Predator428 reached for a surgical clamp and attached it to the torn muscle around his shoulder. He carefuly pulled the flesh back and exposed Waralien's second mouth, still lodged in the bones of his shoulder. He let the clamp fall across the back and grabbed a pair of scapel like devices. Predator428 winced as he eased them through his muscle towards the bone. He found the the teeth of the rod and lightly tapped the bone. It felt like it had been broken in at least three places by the impact. Predator428 slowly worked the mouth open and removed the blades. He grabbed the exposed part of the rod and ripped it out.

Now for the painful part. Predator428 uncapped another bottle and poured its contents into the ragged hole. He couldn't hold it any longer, Predator428 roared in agony as the inside of the wound was burned and sealed shut. He quickly grabbed a painkiller and stabbed the needle into his stomach.

Predator428 relaxed as the drugs dulled his pain and gave him new energy. He packed up his medpack and leapt to the floor. He heard gun fire in the distance and what sounded like a fellow hunter. Predator428 activated his cloak and went to investigate.

Lone Hunter Looked at his fellow hunter now dead

he shook his head both in sadness and in greaf at graf's demise he made a note of where his body was and walked away from the carnage while cloacked his only goal now seemed either to point towards finding and killing the phsyco human or killing a few hardmeat...or wiping out hte hive altogether

LH stopped in his tracks and turned back towards grafs body,the humans had gone, Lone hunter walked up to grafs body and took off his wrist computer and put it on his belt he then took grafs mask so as to place it in the Hunter' moon ship in his memory of the great hunter lh then pulled out a vile that contained a blue liquid,but this blue liquid was different from the substance Pred 428 used, and poured over graf and his weapons.

Graf's body and his weapons where disolved instantly.

Lone Hunter stood up cloacked and began his search for the queens chamber to place graf's wrist computer, "even in death you will still have killed many" he said as more of a final testoment to GRaf then to himself.

lone hunter had made very little progess for he hd run into a few aliens (npc's) it had only slowed him down but lone hunter left their bodies behind as he continued to search for the Queen, unfortunately LH had no idea that the queens chamber was now gaurded by a numeruos number of ravagers and her personal gaurds(preatorins)...or of the number of predaliens that had been birthed from his fellow hunters.

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 16 years ago

Malus got to his feet, and swiftly ran to Delta, the concern and loyalty for his fellow marine completely and utterly overriding any pain that he still felt. It didn't matter, he had learned to ignore pain long ago. It was that, or go insane, and Malus had no intentions of losing his mind.

Working swiftly, he injected the Medicomp into Delta, and then bandaged up his wounds, using the bandaging from his own arm and from his medical kit to do so. His own bleeding had stopped, thanks to his skillful medical work. He had first joined Alpha Draconis as a field medic, after all, and he hadn't forgotten how to save the lives of his comrades.

He then reached into his own pocket, and gave Delta a shot of weak painkiller. Enough to dull the pain of the Medicomp and his own wound, but not enough to put him into a drunken stupor. It would still hurt like hell, but it wouldn't be paralyzing pain. He would hurt, but he'd be fit to fight. That was going to be important, seeing as there was only the three of them left.

He helped the young marine to his feet, congratulating the Corporal. "Jesus Christ, kid, you did bloody good! There'll be medals for you for this, sure as sure!" He said, helping Delta over to Peterson, where he inclined his head in a casual salute and grinned.

Of course he didn't make a hand salute. Not out in the field. There could be snipers, and they'd go for the bloke in charge. At the ship back home, the marines had saluted each other randomly, and then said "Sniper Check." Malus both grinned and cringed at the memory. After all these years, the grief was still fresh in his young mind.

It was times like this where he reminded himself that he wasn't even twenty. He sure didn't look or feel it anymore. He looked at the officer and grinned.

"Sir, Delta's gonna make it through, I expect a full recovery very soon. Those Medicomps are like freakin magic. Of course, we're down to three now, so I suggest we get the bodies back to the ship, take off, and nuke this whole place from orbit. And then give Delta a medal. Or five."

"Agreed Sergeant its time to leave" taking the Carrying harness Peterson Strapped Delta-Boy to he inside of it and slund the case over his back, "alright Malus lead the way" Peterson said as he picked up Deltas Pusle Rifle and reloaded it.

*"This is 1st Leitenant Peterson, Commanding Officer of Ground troop Alpha Draconis, I am requesting an imediate evac, i have two marines left , one in critcical condition , USCM Fate do you read me over." "rodger that this is Second Leuitenant Perkins i am inbound to pick you up meet me at primary LZ ETA is two minutes hurry up sir!" Rodger that Leuitenant, Alright darkblade we have to move we have two minutes to get to the damn LZ!"

Running and opening the door to the APC Peterson jmped in and laid Delta-Boy down on the ground, "Make sure he dosen't move Malus" he said getting into the drivers Seat, Hitting the gas pedal the apc spead away from the complex swerving though dirt piles , Peterson Drove striaght past the Wreckage of the First Dropship. "There it is Hang on Darkblade" Peterson said as he skidded to a hault "Go you take Delta and get on board the dropship" Peterson ordered!

shadowatching, Human, 16 years ago

(Sorry I am late. And I hope an introduction would help INstead of reading the whole thing, then figuring it out. That way, I can jump in some where, after introducion.)

Shadowatching Wore knee length cloth that had no real pictures or anything on it, but the mixture of her cloud Grey and Black and the Balatu colors made it gorgeous. The top looked only like a piece of cloth to be draped over her neck, with it hanging down over her breasts and tied to the small belt like thing on her loincloth. The same beautiful cloud color was radiating like it was glowing! It had a well defined bridge of the hair line, it even curled a few centimeters back. At first glace it looked like just a normal mask that one would place on, and it covered nothing but their features, but as Shadowatching silently and slowly walks up to it, she noticed that it indeed covered her ears! Making the whole thing look uniform and like she didn’t even have them. Well, the Yautja didn’t have ear on the outside, so she would look even more weird if she had her ears sticking out. The part that covered her nose and mouth looked like all the other masks, it stuck out a few inches, with distinct lines come from it to show her cheeks. But on the side that would (where) be her right was her mark of becoming an Young Blood, a mark was here, worn and old looking. Trailing the eyes down her armor, she couldn’t help but gasp as on the stand, right where her neck would be, was a Hard Mead head made out of her cloud metal that would perfectly shape around her scar, guarding it from anyone or anything. Shapely shoulder guards came next into her eyes, subtle but seen lines for where the metal could move when she did made her think of an armadillos armor. From there each arm had only a small price of metal along the outside of her arm and then one for her forearm. On her right one however was a mechanisms for where her wrist computer would be placed, and on her left, her wrist blades. But there was something that rested just beyond that that made anyones eyes widen. Her nails, claw like as she made sure they was sharpened, before take off.

Her chest was protected by a simple but beautifully sculpted piece of her cloud metal that cupped her breasts completely, to Shadowatching's old orders, and it even covered lower onto her abdomen to reach the base of her rib bones. From there on was nothing, her stomach and such out be exposed. She was as strong as the Yautja and needed extra protection. The belt that would be wrapped around Shadowatching's waist tightly already had spots made for her weapons, but they were all lose so that they could tighten them as to what she would have on her. Just below that was a mid-thigh length loincloth, made from her cloud metal of course, that was also layered for movement. What made Shadowatching used to grimace a bit was that it only covered about six or seven inches of her front! While Shadowatching understood that she would need as much movement as possible, she didn’t want to give her pray a peep show. She wore black boots that held blades one in each of them.
Her mask, was a plain yautja (predator mask)

A thump, was felt on the ground, shaking the inside of her pod.Assuring her she made it to safty. Stepping out, she pushed her goggles over the eyes, while she looked around, assisting where and the situation.

2 swords crossed her back, throwing knives on her body, with the wirst blade, shuirking, smart disk, combistick All black in color. . "I am here" She said in a quite whisper. The plain black yautja mask on her face looked menacing on her small 5'2 figure. Her hidden eyes watched around hte place, looking for anything hidden and stashed away.

FireHunter, Human, 16 years ago

FireHunter had reached the viewing area of the complex, the walls and roof made of glass, he could see a single pod dropping from a ship hovering overhead, he screeched and ran on all fours out of the room, desperate to reach another kill, he was hindered suddenly by a fallen marine, he was still squirming in pain from the sight of his severed legs, he screamed and began flailing his arms to fend off the hideous monstrosity looming over him, FireHunter picked him up and began walking again, his hand had regenerated from his fight with The-Wolf. FireHunter began picking away at the man's arm, he screamed in pain continually as the alien devoured him slowly and painfully.