badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed, he was utterly defeated however Bad apple had a few more tricks up his sleeve, before Black burn could walk away Bad apple plunged his tail into one of his knees and he hissed "You can't get away from me that easily." Bad apple hissed removing his tail and looking at the blood on it he noticed it was red with a very slight green tint. Bad apple now smashed his tail into BB (Blackburn) leg. Now that bad apple had practically immobilized his foe he smashed the knife about twelve feet away from BB. Hissing revealing his inner jaw he hissed "Ready to join your squad, alienxeno and most importantly... Yuri?" just then Bad apple hissed as BB passed out just as BA took out his inner jaw

(BA Hasn't killed you ok.)

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Blackburns head screamed for him to get up, dropship only 5 minutes out ringged in his ears, the creature was taking it's time to celebrate it's supposed victory, Blackburn fought the urge to move on into the inky blackness, this thing was stronger than him, but he was smarter than it, then in this slurred state he remebered somthing, his tactical helmet had a helmet light and at this range it's strobe light would act like a flare, blinding the creature, if this was it, to hell if i'm going to just give up... black mouth was dry but he managed to sound one command "Lights..." the storbe light blasted the xeno in the face, the xeno had made it's mistake, during the fall so much of it's blood had gotten on blackburn, that if it used it's pheromones it would only find itself and now the light sensors in the skull were blinded completely, he kicked the xeno off hiself, his body screaming he started a slowly crawl draging himself through the dirt, pain racked his body "let's finish this you b******" badapple had just over came the effects of the lights, both of their gas tanks were empty, this was it, and both of them knew it, ba had lost to much blood and blackburns head was spinning, both in danger of fading away, then he watched the xeno ready himself and with a roar of challage jumped...black life flashed before his eyes or at least the moments that were not blocked by his amnisa, and he with the last of his enrgy lunged for his knife and rolled closing his eyes, the the impact of two bodys and then xeno blood dripping on the ground with a mix of human blood, the creature had left a huge gash in his chest, but black's knife was driven right through the skull of the creature, alloowing it to pin its inner jaw and it's real jaw in one fail swoop, he watched the xeno give a pitiful hiss before rolling to the side, the knife coming out of the xenos skull, in the end, their was no true victor black thought, the xeno was dying but then again so was he... "i'm sorry for what those W-Y b****** did to you..." he looked over and watched the creature look at him and then it's head fell back to the ground, black then heard engines, and marines shouting as a group of blurred shapes surronded him, and he felt himself being hosted up and carried away to dropship outside, he gave one last look back at that hive and wispered "i'm truely sorry..." and then he passed out as the ship took off to the med bay of the endgame. Black never knew exsactly what happened to the creature... but he knew one thing... in the moments in the end of that fight, his only emotion was not rage but pity, extreme pity for the poor b*****, but this was the natural way, and in the end it didn't even matter.

(OOC:i thought this was a good way to end it, leaving black not knowing what happened to ba and ba never knowing what happened to black, and i sense a rematch in the future)

OOC H*ll yeah, ths was like me and kirby beating the living C*ap out of eachother:D) In any event good game.

OOC:honestly i sould make a movie out of that, what do you think

I don't know about this one, litany of fire on the other hand... But I think it would make a good mini-movie.

I don't know about this one, litany of fire on the other hand... But I think it would make a good mini-movie.

OOC: i agree that should be a movie, peterson all the way

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(the android got killed.)

a hunter looked at black burn.....waiting....

Blacks gone, flew off in a dropship, ba is still there but he's cricticly hurt, gf's molting, blacks in a marine base off world, so yeah i'll just start a new rp here if this ones over, anybody can join but use the sites rules)

05:00, Wayland-Yutani Outpost Colony

"sir, the subjects are now waking up... in 5...4...3...2...1" I squired in my seat, sweat coming down off my brow, my name.... my name is iris, i'm a marine, what am I doing here? I try to to sit up, but i can't they have me straped down to this chair, and i look at some green blood bag going into my arm. This metal tube pushed down onto my chest, "the subject is about to appear", the pain was hoorible and the somthing burst and everything went black.

18:00, Waland-Yutani Outpost Colony

I am chained, bound to some metal mechine, my queen's cries echoing in the distance of the back of my skull, My name... My name is Ire and i am trapped, cought in a web of lies of the humans, and i am biding my time, waiting to strike.

when the alien came the doctor said:excelant!bring him away.the sample is good.then suddenly a hunter turned of his cloak.he had killed al the marines in the facility and had honourfull trophys.then he saw the abomination.
what will i do?will i kill it.no!that is dishonnor!i will not kill a child chestburster!but i am busy killing marines.....not aliens....he took the abomination.he did not kill it.he would pet it.....

Ire struggled in this big creatures hands, who was this? why was he holding her? she gave a low warning hiss at the masked creature

the hunter was not scared of the hiss and kept walking.then there where xenos.seems like your parents....
then he ran because he did not want the predalien to see his brothers get sluaghtered.he let the predalien in a cave and took care for it.

The xeno called out, as if one of her family members could hear and then was silent

alienxeno knew the xeno did not like him.but a pet needs to gain your trust.....he tought to himself.so he kept the abomination.suddenly a xenomorph was behind alienxeno.he clawed him.alienxeno became mad and punched the alien.then stabbing it with the blades.

Bad apple had in fact alrady escaped and was moving freely inside the colony, after locking his supervisors (The sientists) in the room and putting the storm blinds and soundproofing the room he had leaped into the vent and free all other xenomorphs. Suddenly he came across a large electrical machine with many buttons, quickly looking at it the sign read 'xenomorph holding pens release' Bad apple hissed smashing the button and heard screams and hisses with the clinking of metal. Bad apple looked at the sign beside and it had read 'matriarch holding pen release DO NOT PRESS'. Bad apple had quickly pressed that too and the hive mind had burst into his mind "Thank you my child, you will find Ire and bring her to me..." Bad apple had quickly set off to find Ire and bring her to his mother to please her.

The chetbuster turned and faced the predator giving some what of a pissed look, and slivered torwards a crack in the cave wall trying to shove herself through

then alienxeno saw that she/he wanted to escape.oh no you dont!he took her back and said:you will gain honnor on our planet.we will make you fight for honnor and i will be proud on you.i will have to keep moving because xenos want to kill me for taking you.he took a animal and gave it to the abomination.
she/he could eat it.when she/he was done alienxeno walked away with him/her.

The creature hissed in furstration at the hunter and then finally ate and curled up on a rock seemingly "watching" the hunter

the hunter watched her too.he wanted to gain honnor for this....and he might.
then when it was done he took it and brought it to a jungle.it was pretty warm so the abomination would survive.when the hunt was over he would bring back the abomination to the predator planet and pet it there....