gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF had watched the whole thing from the vent and thinking to herself, *Why does he get all the fun. Then GF jumped down as silently as she could and snuck up behind the marine and struck out his flash light. *He is all yours BA.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

blackburn snarled and turned smashing gf in the jaw with his plasma rifle "the more the merrier as i always say" he made a sprint torward the an open vent and shoved himself inside shimying up it slowly and finally got to the main vent system. "come on you d*** b*******, this is private blackburns all you can eat lunch-in, smoke if yea got um.." he smirked and kicked open a vent grate into and empty room and then turned down the thermostat "come on and bring it"

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple watched GameFreak as she snuck up behind the predator marine hybrid and took out his flashlight. the marine turned around to see Gamefreak behind him. Bad apple moved around and hissed to game freak "Let's let him live i want to make this more interesting." Bad apple hissed moving in and out eventually making it back to the vent opening meeting Gut;s hissing "Go on harvest his ass!".

Blackburn turned nothing... he steped out of the room, he was stuck in here with those things he moved down the stairs to the control room and looked up "yuri status...." "were picking up xenomorph activity on the lower levels, it seems there trying to build a hive and there is on marine beacon out there"

" yuri were....", "lockdown" blackburn picked up his gun and removed yuris command chip and inserted it in a com unit and then walked slowly down the hallway grabing a new flashlight from a dead marine and moved down a small transport hallway and finally got close to lockdown "five klicks to target..." yuri reported in his ear

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

marines are in the building......use the door on your left!there are too much.
get to the door on your right now!

Blackburn started punching in the security code on the door panel and it slid open and he walked inside and walked over to a control panel on the inside and turned it on... "what in gods name were they doing here..." blackburn turned reading the codes on the monitor "the were trying make a biological wepon.... underground storage room 1831... yuri give me cordnates..."

you are almost there.....the door....take it.

badapple opend the door and saw alienxeno outside.it was most times peace full and sparkling.but suddenly it was dark and dead.welcome...to the real world.

badapple:what happend here?!?!
alienxeno:you have been the expiriments of scientists....nothing you have seen of the planet was real....

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple looked at AX in shock, all of this was'nt real. other than the family he had found and the marine and predator that had killed of his prey. No matter Bad apple woke up and followed the pheromones that the marine had left. The marine pheromones had eventually mixed with the predator all to familiar. Titulus captured his prey, HIS PREY! Bad apple ran back to guts and hissed "Time to kill a hunter!"

guts-glory, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

guts ran to BA and sad the things in this planet are so creapy i want to kill every one of them. then BA and guts-glory ran in to this room and were eger to kill. But wait BA heard a noise."Crap they are all over the place" guts crawled in the the rafters and waited for BA to start to kill the he jumped and head bit a anroid the Guts sensed the predetor.

Blackburn loooked around the compond as he typed into the computer and then left, moving down a stairway before reaching the underground tunnels before he turned his helmet light on and started walking down the hall.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus had crashed his pod into a factory on the human colony. The workers fled at the sight of a Hunter. Titulus got a distress signal from the planet about a small infestation. Where there was an infestation their was death. Death brought loot and meat. Titulus left the factory and began to search for xenomorph or marine activity.

suddenly the bugs (from predator cj)tried to kill titilus.meanwhile the bugs where trying to kill the xenomorph too.the bugs hunt everything.they where also in the facility badapple was in.

Blackburn turned and shot firing at the bugs as they came killing them "yuri what were those things..."

(OOC) hey ba pause are fight for a while on LV-426

a android came in,shot alienxeno in the head killing him and ran trough the door trying to find black burn.

Blackburn looked around... nothing, he grabed a shipping manifest off the wall and read it slowly, and finally walked down the rows of crates until he found the right one, "this is it...yuri send me a cobebreaker and we can crack this safe..."

then the android found black burn.commander i must have a order.my primary objective is to protect you.......

Blackburn was silent for a minute and then saw the us marine badge "well... fine, cover me while i open this thing" blackburn typed up a hacking code and watched the numbers tick away, "come on...." their was a sound of a large click as the locks opened

the bugs tryed to attack but the android was to strong.he shot all of them with the shotgun.
then there was a bug spitting acid.

species:bug

range:far

he saw that the shotgun would not hit so he used the pulse rifle.