Practice RPG Badapple vs Guts & Glory

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

O.k we can talk here. Also I will help you with your RPG skills. post back and I can get this started.

Also call me Bad apple

So, I will get this started, before one starts an RPG he or she has to put his or her entering post i will put mine down here. This also includes putting the setting place and time in the first post like i will show you below.

Bad apple hissed, awakened by the busy sounds of the humans scurrying about. He hissed seeing a tall man about mid thirty's step into the room. He began speaking to Bad apple "So how is 12986 today hmm?" Bad apple looked up at him hissing. "Well, I just woke up and found i'm in shackles in some Freaks laboratory. How has your's been?" Bad apple hissed out looking back down. Suddenly an Idea dawned on Bad apple. He began to struggle in a hope to cut himself letting the acid blood loose on the wiring. Eventually he felt the acid cut and looked down at his arm shackles and leg shackles as they steamed away to the cruel mistress of acid blood. The shackles broke and Bad apple hissed as he was freed. Thinking "Ah, cruel Irony." Suddenly the sientist looked up. "Uh...Sir what happened to 12986?" The sientist stammered pointing at his melted shackles. "OPEN THE DOOR WE NEED TO FIND HIM!!" the door opened and bad apple slipped out via the roof, suddenly he killed the one sientist stuffing him into the vent and then breaking the mechanism controlling the door locking the sientist inside then shutting the metal blinds and soundproofing the room. Bad apple now freed broke the main power breaker in the vent and hissing in delight as the power went down and all the xenomorphs were free, hissing "There is a new xenomorph here. I should find him and teach him how to fight." Bad apple hissed moving around in the vents looking for the new xenomorph.

(Yours doesnt have to be this long, i'm just used to it. Try to make it at least 4 sentences and fairly descriptive)

guts-glory, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

guts wanted to lern how to fight so he joned with bad apple. Guts hised he was ready to fight

Bad apple hissed looking at the new xenomorph "Who are you?" slightly tilting his head moving closer to the mystery xeno. "Let's escape, but first i have to teach you how to fight." Bad apple hissed now returning his head to a usual head position, "First we need some men and or women to kill for practice." Bad apple hissed to Gut. Now hissing in a certain way he heard footsteps outside his door. "Go up in the vent and wait, don't worry" Hastily hissed Badapple watching gut jump into the vent and out of sight. "Now let the games begin" Bad apple jumped into the vent.

(Good for your first post, you'll get better as we progress)

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: I'm joining BA.

GF uncurled herself from the vent just in time to hear BA talk about fighting. GF crawled down and snuck up behind him while he watched the other xeno jump up into another vent. She rubbed her head against his and hissed. *Not so fast BA, don't forget me. Then she gave him a playful smack and chased after the other xeno.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

can i join?

a door opend and a hiss was heard.all of them heard:this way!fast!they all walked trough the door and saw androids.then something in the mind said:kill them.........and follow the path.

guts-glory, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

guts ran to one of the anroids he was gouing to make his first kill. But he decided to wait for badapple. now it was time to murder. But guts wanted badapple to help him.

Biding his time, waiting watching the three battle the androids he decided to get in on the action, Jumping on one passing it to alienxeno then smashing the other one with Bad apples tail throwing it to Game freak, one of the last androids attacked Bad apple hitting him with his gun and giving off a synthetic laugh as Bad apple took his tail and Disarmed the man attacking him relentlessly with his tail until he finally smashed his tail into the androids gut and hearing a scream coming from him. Now bad apple got the androids head closer to Guts as he took his inner jaw out ready to kill him.

(Gut's be sure to make it more realistic by being lightly damaged by random androids and other creatures, also your getting better you can actually be a little more descriptive now.)

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey BA need a Predator?

OOC: Why not, Guts is my best friend IRL and he needs to fight one eventually, just go easy on him he is like brand new to the whole idea of Text Role Play.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

May i post in this... need to learn how to rp the as a human)

Sure, this is great I've got my friend a human a predator and a few xeno's this is like a epic learning rp for a new player

The darkness filled the room were Private John Blackburn slept, his eyes darted back and forth around the room, they were the eyes of a predator... or at least that was what the old man he had meet said, he pulled up his dogtags from under his shirt "how long have i been out Yuri" "not long John only a couple hours" the marines sat up in his bunk muttering to himself about he never got any good sleep. Blackburn moved over to a window and looked out at his peaceful surrondings... that was until alarms sound, he swore under his breath and shoved on his boots and laced his boots and put on his body armor and got locked and loaded " yuri shut down the facilty" "it will be done... done", the marine and other soliders raced to confront the threat while John shoved his black shades over his eyes while running and then walked down the hall and saw the dead androids he leaned down and checked the fluids that were on the floor and swore "I knew we should have killed the mother f****** long ago..."

OOC:badapple i am not even close to all of you....

alienxeno was waiting outside the facility guiding the crew to the end.open the door....he said.they opend the door and found scientists.kill them.....all of them......

Blackburn sprinted down the hall and then the sence unfolding was ghastly, the xenos were killing everything "hey, over here you son of a b****!!!" he yelled and the using his plasma rifle feed a steady stream of bullets into the nearst xeno.

Bad apple hissed. His brother was in the facility and was still under the control of the sientists. Bad apple hissed "Come on Guts and GameFreak we have to find him, Titulus and a new marine with Velirex's blood are in the facility." Bad apple began walking down the corridors and saw two unarmed colonists in a small panic room, "Guts this is the best time to try harvesting a human. GameFreak get the door and I will show Guts what to do." Bad apple hissed and GF hit the door mechanism with her tail and Bad apple jumped into the vent. the humans were a little worried and Bad apple hissed to Guts. "Ready watch what i do and follow." Bad apple leapt onto the ceiling then jumping back down onto one of the men. The man screamed and was suddenly silenced by a facehugger. Bad apple hissed and the other man started running towards the door. "Shit!" the man screamed as the door locked and wasn't able to be reopened. "OK your turn Gut's."

John moved down a hallway and he saw the xenomorph, badapple " their you are..." he growled and cocked his rifle, "hey bug...over here"

Bad appe issed turning his head over to his left seeing the marine. He screeched moving into the darkness smashing the powerbreaker turning the room into a Pitch black area. Bad apple saw a flashlight flicker on and look around. Bad apple hissed and the Private looked in his direction he pointed his flashlight at him and fired throwing the light off of bad apple. While this happened Bad apple moved and the Colonial marine looked back to see nothing there. Bad apple hissed again in a different place this time. Bad apple's plan was to move around and confuse him to make sure he could'nt be shot as easily

Blackburn looked around slowly "were are you..." he steped out of the hallway and into a room, "come on and bring it..." he listened for any sounds and heard the xeno outside the doorway "just come a little closer you monster"