ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"just a little bit longer" blackburn growled

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple had sent in those xenomorphs and meanwhile the synthetic was shooting the drones and warriors Bad apple snuck up on AlienXeno and spat acid at the back of his head, turning around Bad apple moved behind the safe. Alienxeno pulled the trigger and the bullets ricoheted and missed blackburn by mere inches "Whatch what your doing!" Blackburn said "there!" he exclaimed opening the safe seeing Bad apple emerge and leap on blackburn splashing acid on his clothes. Bad apple hissed now jumping on the synthetic alien xeno showing his inner jaw and headbite what was left of his skull.

"you son of..." blackburn slamed the butt of his rifle into the back of badapples head, and with a sickining crack in left a dent in his skull, his aimed the gun cocking it "look at me, look at what you've done... you've killed hundreds and now i put an end to it all" he watched the xeno give a dazed hiss and hit him with the gun again, another crack, and then blackburn aimed and shot bullets tearing into the xenomorph, allowing his blood to flow freely on the floor, the creature had only one chance, a vent nearby, to escape through

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF was enraged at Black Burn hurting BA. *I WILL DESTROY YOU!! She then ran in and headbutted Blackburn right in the chest. Knocking himback while BA crawled through the vent. *Now it is just you and me. Mano y Mano.

"you act like you haven't done the same to humans" he growled getting back up and picking up his rifle "let's dance freakshow" gf was fast, but blackburn was stronger and had an edge of knowing the terrain, he was able to dance away from gf's light blows and delivered a boot to gf's face making the xeno loose some teeth and he fired a few rounds in her

*AHH, IT STINGS. And no I have not done the same to humans. I have always killed themn right away. I did not make them suffer. The GF saw her opening, BlackBurn tripped over something that she could not see and she pounced and attacked. *I'm going to kill you as quickly as i can. I will not let you suffer. Then she clawed at his chest. Ripping it open and Black screamed in pain.

"yeah but your gonna die before me...YURI ALL CRYO VENTS UNLOCK!" the cold cryogenic air rushed in right on to gf "you can stand heat, but your a bug, you and cold dont mix..." black reached out and grabed a ax's droped shotgun "let's kiss this bug goodnight yuri" and he fired right at gf's chest the explosion that followed was horrible the xenos half frozen midsection blasting it to bits, black had planed ahead, the bug had taken the cryo full blast sense it was ontop of him, and not half it's chest including and arm was gone, he kicked the heavly injured xeno off him, the creature could not walk it was in so mush pain so black decide to check on the andriod without help this one would die soon eough and then he pulled out a stim and shoved it into his chest, the wound started to heal as the foam of the sringe started to come around it (he doesn't know he's half predator, so he doesn't know about fast healing) and left to check on his comrad and pulled him through the safe rooms door way and into an elvevator as the nuclear blast doors shut

GF was going into shock. *M-m-my arm. It is gone.

GONE!

GONE!!

GONE!!!!!!!!

GF had been drivin insane from losing one of her limbs. *YOU WILL PAY!! I WILL THROW US OUT THE SHIP AND KILL YOU! Then she leaped on him, letting her blood fall onto him and melt through him. Turning him into swiss cheese. Then she destroyed the small view window and Black flew out it only to be caught on GF's tail. She raised him to her head and bit. Leaving a gashing hole in his head. But somehow he was still alive.

--5 Posts till Air runs out--

(OOC: GF, blacks gone... left by pulling ax out of the ship and into the nuclear bunker on the ground so try to edit that and you lost alot of blood you wouldn't even be able to stand...)

OOC: Can't school and a schedule

00C:Ok i'll just pretend that gf with the last bits of her strength slash blacks chest and blacks now riding down the elvator with a huge gash in his chest)

Black swore and then mumbled into his comm "yuri, i need a repair depot for my friend here..." he studdered off a little his chest burning every time he took a breath, but there was somthing weird about it every second he just sat there if felt better, but to make the pain stop he shoved another stim into his chest allowing it to heal even faster "yuri, i'm running out of stims so make that a double order..." he rasped finally catching his breath "black are you alright..." yuri voice was almost frantic "yes...i'm fine or will be" black leaned back waiting for the elevator to stop

Bad apple hissed, his head was smashed quite badly and his partner was practically DEAD? DEAD. DEAD!!!! Bad apple fumed at this and waited for the wounds on his head to heal, Bad apple now practically healed but with scars on his chest and face. Bad apple moved towards Blackburns elavator, he was going to try and escape Bad apple hissed seeing the letters "D block sub level 5" and hissed from memory the hive was only a few floors down. Now bad apple slashed through the cables holding blackburns lift and he dropped about twelve sections down into the dank cavern that was the hive. "Now your on my playing feild, you b****!" Bad apple ordered drones to pick him up and throw him on a wall, Bad apple smashed all guns and equipment and hissed "Now you will have a slow horrible death just like you gave my partner!" Bad apple moved a royal chestburster that had a queen mother and hoped, like firehunter, she would be reborn. The egg opened and the facehugger leapt.

2 hours later-

the facehugger had died and Bad apple had gone to sleep in a nearby chamber, Blackburn began to move and broke free of his cocoon, "Just what I wanted" bad apple thought staying hidden. Blackburn salvaged equipment and weapons, ammo from a nearby marine. Blackburn had gotted a pulse rifle, pistol and two stims as well as ballistic armor.

OOC: TP13 you are'nt dead yet but the chestburster has been implanted, you can decide when it comes out or whether or not you shoot yourself. Your choice)

"damn it... yuri i'm loaded up for punching my card..." "help is on 1 min out stay clam and dont move an inch", the sounds of xenomorph screams were heard echoing through the camber as a squad of marines walked slowy to cover the position followed by yuri, "hold still, put him under grives this might hurt, i've never been the best at field surgery" blackburns vison the blurred as he enter his sleeep like trance and went he woke he saw yuri stomp the embro of the chestbuster, killing it "black you god damn idiot, i should drag you kicking and screaming back to the endgame, but first things first, i never let any off my men get injured and leave the xeno alive to see another day, so lets get to work"

bad apple hissed, the man named 'Yuri' had interfered with his plan, he shall perish, bad apple gave a hiss and as they were walking back the squad was picked off one by one, yuri was the only one left besides black burn. Bad apple hissed smashing his tail into yuri who screamed in agony, Bad apple who now had him against his body hissed " Come on you would'nt shoot you friend would you, or are you that heartless to just shoot poor ole me?" Bad apple moved closer. "Come on you knew you would'nt get GF out that easily would you?" Bad apple who was practically right against Blackburns face hissed retreating about four feet back, "So whats it going to be, you shoot Yuri and kill me, or you die and I let your friend here live?" SPEAK!!!" Bad apple hissed.

"you know were to shoot black, so SHOOT!!!" "yes mam..." black said the effects of surgery wearing off he picked up one of his fallen brothers in arms guns, "you underestimate me xeno, you always do, thats what killed you mate and now thats what will kill you" he fired the shotgun the bullets ripping through badapple and yuri, as blood pooled out of yuri and badapple, yuri smiled and spat white blood in his face "i dont die as easy as you do xenomorph" black then takled ba which sent them rolling down the hill, gf's chestbuster still in the specimen jar the was used to hold chestbusters till the were killed, both black and badapple and yuri rolled down to a gladitoral pit

Bad apple hissed "Bad mistake yuri" Bad apples acid had now melted through yuri and was making him a metal goo, Game freaks jar had busted open and she slithered away, Bad apple now left with only blackburn to deal with pounced and was caught in mid air by another gun shot. Bad apple looked at the source seeing another marine that had survived, Bad apple hissed ready to kill him but, the marine started to freak out and Blackburn looked at him curiously and hissed when the chestburster tore out of his chest cavity. Blackburn now turned his attention to the chesturster and Bad apple pounced on his back with the shotgun wounds pouring acid out, bad apple hissed and the acid leaked on the armor, then the clothing, then the skin, then the flesh. Blackburn screamed in agony as the stims had smashed juring the fall and the the acid steamed its way out the other side. Bad apple was slowly gaining the upper hand.

OOC: I am so confused. Am i a chestburster now?

OC; yes i think you died on the ship and i rencarnated you GF, you are technically a queen mother GF but just in molting form.)

OOC: Ok

GF had reached a part of the area where there were plenty of animals to snack on. Plenty of biomass to add on to her form. The perfect place to molt. The perfect place to set up a hive.

Blackburn roared he didn't know were the strength came from maybe adrenaline, he dind't know but this f***** was going to pay and pay with his life, blackburn pulled out a knife but it was diffrent than other usaul hand me down combat knives, this was made of double A titanuim, the thing that made nuclear blast doors out of, not even xeno acid could dull it sheen "go to hell you b*****!!!" with that he pludged the knife into badapples skull, this was personal "this is for the people at this base you killed" he slashed at the xenos chest, the long blade tearing through it like butter "this is for my men..." he took another slash ducking under the xenos tail leaving a deep cut in the creatures leg, then his black sunglasses fell to the ground reveiling his eyes, the eyes of a hunter "and..this... this is for yuri" he drove the blade in right at the xenos chest bringing it down like skinning a turkey, letting his blood run out onto the floor, he steped back and watched the thing fall to it's knees, he for once felt pity for whatever this thing was "get out of here or die with the rest"and then blackburn battered started to back away down an exit tunnel draging ax with into the open sky beyond and out of the nightmare, "iris come take us home..."he backed up to a defendable point as a dropship decended to wisk them away and blackburn was pulled in by iris, his commmanding officer and the one marine other than yuri he could talk to "welcome back black" Iris muttered eyeing the cave he had came out of "were getting a heat singniture coming in fast" iris shoved black up a few seats and put ax in one as the enginges powered up and the started to take off and at this height, it would take a queen mother to even touch the craft, there was no way to stop it from leaveing but as black finally noticed iris was standing a little too close to the door (hint, hint iris is IRE)