FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm waiting for Concretehunter to post again, but I guess I'll make another post now if everyone's insisting.

Also keep note that the regenerated pieces of my character are growing back abnormally, for example, its shoulder came back all covered in lumps and spikes, and its jaw will too, also the lumps/spikes are solid bone/exoskeleton, although they'll probably prove to be restricting when it comes to movement.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

well, i thought of hiding in the dark forest covered from the rain, then watch DeathDrop VS off against Firehunter.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Alright, what's going on in my post is Jim got knocked out by my tail, which restored his memory. He was a volunteer time-traveler for Weyland-Yutani but was unwittingly drugged and used as a host for the Red Hive like the rest of his crew.

And yes, he's an angry middle-aged black man out for sweet justice.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

W... Huh

Time travel

Conspiracy.

It used to be about aliens twatting eachother in awesome ways, now we have PLOT!?!!

Yeah, but I don't want to drag out the time-travel thing. They weren't authorized to do it but tricked Jim into thinking it was a real job and that's how he's here, let's leave it at that. The other stuff involving the pregnant girl, the council and the Red Hive are more important.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm still trying to figure out a good course for my Xenomorph, clearly she's a lot more demented and sadistic than she was in LoF. That's something I hade decided on after a while to piece by piece to make my character much more twisted and hateful as a go along. Hence when she tortured a Predator and ate him alive.

Right now I'm a little conflicted on who I'm going to fight(so far I don't think non-NPC Preds are available and if some please someone remind me) and what's going on. I guess if the new Queen is born that would cause a rift between some of the Xenos with one group being loyal to Bloo and another fighting to protect the new Queen?

The new Queen, Red*, won't actually be born until I die because she's inside Jim, who I'm using to describe all my fights from a 3rd-person perspective without breaking character. Red was meant to stir up trouble, sure, but from the beginning I never intended to repeat the end of LoF.

One thing you ARE right about is that Red's hive (an Alpha Male, Runner and 3 Praetorians) will convince a small fraction of NPC Xenos (and maybe some of you guys, if you feel like it) to protect Jim**. They'll become extremely hostile to any Predators that try to prevent Red from being born.

*I took an extremely intense 13-hour think-session and decided to fuck it and call her a random name with no meaning.
**I know, this is sounding ridiculous with the time travel and Xeno politics, but I'm also playing as an old-alternate-timeline-raging-tranny-lesbian, so I think I crossed the line months ago.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I liked that you tied in a reference to the original AVP there Deathdrop.

@Bloo

Well I guess I'll be part on the fraction that will be protecting Red's host, Jim. That would be a prime opportunity for me to further display my character's twisted nature.

I thought you'd say that, which is good since the Red Hive now has player-controlled characters in it rather than being just a nonthreatening NPC thing.

Anyway, I decided to color code all the characters I'm writing as, since it's getting really confusing now. Blue is me, Red is Red and White is Jim.

Edit: I realized this style of writing might be really confusing, but this post was mostly to explain in-story what I've been explaining in this thread. Which... is kind of redundant now that I think about it. I dunno, let me know what you think and I'll either stop writing as Red or roll with it.

Actually I think the color code thing was a good idea because it's a little easier to keep up with who is who.

Ok so where exactly is Jim again?

@Tawganator

I'm ditching the Pred-Happy-Meal and I'll be off searching for Jim. You an BadApple can have the Pred.

Posting tomorrow.

Edit: He's in the middle of the jungle, or forest, chasing me. I'm near the top of the forest on the left.

forestmapofminirpg.png

^I am far away from Jim but I plan on catching up with him. ASAP.

I've totally re-edited my original post. Are we gonna fight?

Edit: To clarify, the Predator being contacted at the end of my post by the Predator talking to Jim can be any of you, even the ones that didn't reply at first.

Alright Bloo here's how my currant post went:

I left Tawganator and BadApple behind at the Predator corpse because I was drawn into the forest and namely in Jim's direction. I picked up his scent realizing there was aHuman nearby and decided to kill him and mutilate him like I usually do everyone else. I sort of changed my motives, albeit not by much, and instead decided to investigate. I found out Jim was carrying a Xenomorph and then found out the Xenomorph was a Queen.

I have now fully defected to Red's side now. It looks like we'LL be fighting it out!

I just have one question though; since I'm close nearby to Jim now(not close enough for him to see me or for me to see him) do you want me to reveal myself to Jim or do you want Jim to find me?

Jim'll trip or something, and then you'll find him. Red's Alpha Male, Reeza, was supposed to be the one who "converted" you, but I forgot your character was pretty much against mine anyway, so what you wrote was fine.

And I like what what you added at the end about Red being your true Queen. I didn't think to add this before, but let's say that Hedy is the Super Facehugger that the original Queen made before I killed her, which would, in fact, make Red your true Queen.

I'll take care of our encounter in my next post.

What sort of xenomorph is Reeza? And if I survive this battle with Concretehunter and Deathdrop I'll probably defect to Red's side too, given the hatred between our characters, although that'll probably result in me fighting Reeza for dominance anyway.

She's a bulky 9-foot Warrior, but otherwise she's normal.

You can kill her off, Red has 4 other Xenos I can write for.

Alright, so I'm two feet taller than her and probably much bulkier, although if I survive the fight my now-severed arm's going to be really weird and probably a whole lot less flexible than it used to be. We'll see what happens.

And I'm just a standard Warrior, standing at 8 feet(or at least that's how tall they get according to what I read) and jet black.

So who is posting next?