Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Firehunter-Am I correct in assuming we're not counting the first fight as six posts?

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Deathdrop, you are correct indeed.

EDIT: Concretehunter, I only just remembered that in our first fight I tore off one of your arms, what do you want to do about that? I can see I'm not the only one who's forgotten.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well, seeing as how I am staying at my Papaw's house instead of my Dad's girlfriend I am going to spend awhile typing up my next post in response to DarkLioness.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Firehunter i cant apologize enough. I wish i had remembered, Then it would have made my newer posts more interesting.

Luckily i went through my posts and erased anything that suggests that i have 2 arms. I would go through and edit them to mention the fact more often but sadly i don't have much time. I will make sure that i fight with one arm and make sure that i am sufficiently disadvantaged at the climax.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^All this time I had no idea you had one arm, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger here.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I was barely keeping up with the acid rain and the pyramid, so the arm thing is completely new to me.

It's too bad none of us incorporated the abandoned colony. It's too late for that now, though.

Well i'd say we've squeezed a good RPG out of this. We pruned out the things we didn't like, a few things we forgot. But no worries! I've enjoyed this RPG. Hopefully we can wrap it up soon.

New post.

I've revealed some revealing things about Roots. This is surely the most shocking update yet.

Edit: Yeah, only a few more posts for everyone's fights to be finished and we're done.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well it's been fun on this here Mini-RPG now that things are coming to an end. I look forward to fight alongside some of you, fighting against some of you and maybe even eating at least two of you.

So let me try to get this straight, The main villain is a Evil Wizard space jockey controlling a small red xeno. The Yautja government want both Hunters Moon and Balatu out of the way because of morals, Firehunter and DD are fighting for some form of blood right. I have one arm. A guy named phone wanted to fuck a Xeno and we're on top of a ancient pyramid while its pouring down with acid rain. Meanwhile unbeknownst to us 3 Xenomorphs are having a tea party. There was a Time traveling drugged up guy named jim who thought he was in Paris when infact he was on the other side of the galaxy, He somehow knows how to pilot a yautja ship.

I don't think this is a mini RPG anymore.

And the worst thing is that we need to abide by the 5 post system for killing.

Also as far as i'm aware i'm the only person who's killed. Pv2 has a score of -1.

No, no. The Evil Space Jockey Wizard is merely an educated guess. Pure speculation. It's not known if Roots is being controlled at all - she may be going through rampancy.

Also, Phone's drug caused Jim to think he was a British tourist in Italy, and he knew how to drive the ship because he reads manuals.

To be fair, I think the predators have won this one.

Yeah, even if I do manage to kill Doc, you guys managed to work together while we dissolved into separate hives again.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Is this over already? I've been indisposed for the last few weeks.

I think we're taking a breather for a day or two just to allow everyone to get into the jive of the new RPG, I think we will wrap this up fairly soon.

the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

I've started my post, hopefully will have it up tomorrow

Would anyone mind if i go super Saiyan?

Not at all. You're technically fighting a shit load of NPCs, so be my guest.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Firehunter, I'm really sorry. My post will be up tomorrow.

the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

Post is up, time for us to BATTLE!