badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

Hey Krio, i do think we should fight, Just not right now. I just got into this thing and have barely posted. Besides i'd like to wait for Gf to post anyways. So we are gonna have a fight. Got any ideas where it's going to be?

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

@FH: Thanks for the complement man, also thanks for going easy on me this one through. FH certainly lives up to the reputation.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

@BA

i think we should first team up, then i (becuase my character hates yours) try to kill you because of you being the original and i being the mere clone. some how you cool me down but at one part our REAL fight would come....

but we shouldn't try to kill each other. we are still on the same team....

Yeah I think that's our best chance of survival right now. I will post later tonight

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

Once the new Queen is born hostilities may start again between the Hive and SS. The new Queen is going to be gestating right now with FireHunter guarding while Demon and Slick fight it out with Skull_Ripper

so.... someone make a post????

I would but I'm incredibly busy and can't hang around long enough to make a decent post.

I might later today

okay. please talk about making progress instead of just walking around and talking like we have been doing for 2 posts now.

Okay i posted, and i kinda need someone to show up in one of my posts and we can decide from there

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Hai creepy stalker dude. Also, I insulted myself!

So, i have been gone for a while (BEN tried to kill me) and i need a recap...

Never mind, i got it.

Yes. Me and Predator13 have a plan to kill Firehunter. It might just be foolproof. Also, we all WILL die as a result. It is a beautiful plan. However, I wanted to ask first- is it okay? It is realistic. Its something hypothetically possible.

Predator13 is dead now, well, he's been cocooned and impregnated, so he's pretty much dead.

Well wasn't the ship approaching meltdown? Or something like that.
EDIT: I just read the plan in the post. It makes no sense; you want to kill FireHunter because he'll destroy your hive but the plan will destroy your hive anyway, is it more of an area-denial kind of thing or what?

This is the plan I've told Krio/Badapple. Dronehives actually plan isn't to trick you into destroying the reactor at all. Its to get you out of the way so blackburn can press "the button" thus nuking the ship. And yes, the idea is to kill everyone. Drone is not in the SS. She is lying and tricking Krio by saying they will live.

Also this will effectively kill everyone.

Ah, that makes sense. Though if Blackburn's cocooned (which he is, FireHunter won't let his release slip from attention) how's he going to hit the button?

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Even though I'm pretty much out of the picture now, it looks like everyone's still gonna die, which is nice.

Wait, has Magenta died?

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I don't think so, and if it isn't an instant ship nuking I'm ditching you sorry sons of bitches in my space ship.