DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

^Still plan on doing that? Because technically I'm still under the rubble I'm just in a more hollow part of the rubble that allowed me to drag myself out from under everything else.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Are we stillnna explode or did magic happen?

krio, Human, 10 years ago

i could team up with you,blizzard.

Uh Tawganator? You still gonna dig me out of the rubble or are we going to try another angle here.

Cause based on Hadeley's hope we have like a half a day. So are we packing oir shit or did Bloo use his jizz as coolant? I just want a fucking answer, please.

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

Dronehive, I'm not sure any of the characters are aware of the impending explosion. And seeing as this RPG's events have taken place over a few hours, most of us might be dead before the explosion even happens.

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

@Krio Ok great I'll make an answer and you can respond to that

@darklioness um actually I dug you out of the rubble quite a while back I could always edit if you wish

@Blizzard

Could you do that please? It would really help.

I thought i... Oops.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Sorry, was away for a few days. will get right into making a post soon.

Cool, after you post I'll get to working on mine.

It feels so good to be able to post again!

@DarkLioness: Going to be away for a few days. Just take off from me finding you.

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

Well I probably should get a post up in next few days or so unless anything goes wrong.

Ok Tawganator

Alright Blizzard and Tawganator: We have a bit of a problem. Blizzard edited his post(before you did Tawganator) so he's the one who actually pulls me out of the rubble. Tawganator you're in the process of trying to dig me out.

Ok I think I may have a solution for this: Blizzard rescues me, Tawganator can't sense Blizzard near by, Tawganator clears enough of the rubble to see the Blizzard pushing a piece of meat towards me, I can barely move yet I recognize both of you(Tawganator as being a member of The Hive and Blizzard being a member of the Shadow Serpents).

So how should we do this angle? You guys square off(not fight just hiss at each other) while I lay there un-able to move but still able to communicate with the both of you thus preventing you from attacking each other? This is just so everyone isn't confused or anything.

Let me know if this sounds too far-fetched or if this is a good idea.

Sure that sounds good. I see blizzard and think hes a threat and attack

Dang. going to be gone for a week. DL and Blizzard use your best judgement to move the story forward.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

^Sure thing

krio, Human, 10 years ago

blizzard,i think you should make the alegiance,i suck at making comrades...

Uh, Rampage? You were crushed to death so that doesn't make much sense you're confusing me.