Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Teamwork. We have this planned. Details and all.

The real danger has an estimated flight time of 30~ish seconds. Have fun .

badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

A bet of 1000 to 0 on this fight firehunter at 1000 dollars and dronehive at an estimated $0

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

Yeah Blackburn is quite dead (In a sense he is going to die). However the nuclear warhead would fire once the Marine ship lost contact with the last marines onboard considering it was going to nuke the planes of harmony in the first place if everything went to pot. The button press was brought up in a talk with me and Dronehive mostly as a way finish things off and end the rp with a literal bang. However if the rp's still going strong there's no need for a endgame quite yet and the end would not be needed. Just wondering if the rp's in the wrapping up since Magenta is out there battling with Concrete, Skull battling with the Pretorian guard and Dronehive's planned attack to attempt to either stall or eliminate Firehunter. Won't go through with it if we don't want to end the rp or want to end it another way.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

I still want my fight with badapple, so i am waiting for him to make a post to the fight... Or should i nake one BA? I could always start our fight. Krio is smart, but when it comes to you, he loses control and can fight you anytime. Just because he wants to.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Umm, Krio- the plan was you to melt the floor BELOW Firehunter (partially, to weaken it). Could you fix that?

Okay.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

@FH: No, but she probably will since, even if I win my fight with the Predators (which will be really slow since CH hasn't posted in a while), I'm stuck outside the ship.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

I get kind of lost in the haze, So were outside the ship fighting. Im not very injured, Magnet boots?

Beside that is SR with us`?

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

Skull-Ripper is in the ship fighting my Praetorian Guard.

Ok, Ill read the past few pages when i get home and dry in england. Then ill put up my long awaited response

Awesome. I'll keep my responses shorter and more to the point from now on just so we have a chance to finish this one.

O.k. so i started our fight Krio, and layed some light damage on you. This may turn out to be an interesting fight... for now

Even though your back is penetrated you are not close to dead. You are only hurt. Not even to much, since none of your organs or bones are damaged.

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

May I ask why or how a Xenomorph knows what money is?

Here we go

As a side, Sorry im taking so long. Life just gets in the way.

If anyone takes too long to reply, it's me. I stopped for, like, 3 months, and pretty much held the whole thing up.

FH

Oops.... I will fix that....

I think we should end this thing in a stalemate, because we both know after one of us dies, there are only people like firehunter left and we would die shortly after

Could you translate 'stalemate' in dutch please?

I think none of us should die, just a little fight.

He's asking if you want to end the fight with both of you dying.