badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

I finished my post and I ended the fight, fair and square. you can make a final post krio if you really want to.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

I made my last post for this RPG....

Great fight Krio, continue to form your characters style

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Definitely keep the in-character thread going on the main board.

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

hey
I be able to post more often now
so how what have I missed
(as in who is dead and has my character been killed off screen ? )

no i don't thinks so. I'm dead almost everyone got sucked out of the airlock. Krio died with me, so many dead people. I think the only people left alive are concrete hunter, firehunter and drone and u i think

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

Skull_Ripper's engaging in combat with my Praetorian Guard and FireHunter himself is standing guard by Blackburn's body, waiting for the Queen Chestburster to break free. Dronehive lives, Concretehunter and Bloo are fighting in space and I think Voltage is out there too. I'm not sure where you're at though.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Everyone is gonna die soon anyway, because even if my plan fails as soon as Blackburn officially dies (ie chestbursting) the ship's gonna get nuked. So yeah. Not much stuff left really.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

So if you do nuke the ship will there be red flashing lights and a count down, or will the ship instantly blowup without warning?

I have done my post
now I have to just pray that dronehive is still active

Funny how you say that you are the only xeno who doesn't like torture, since that isn't true.

Badapple, gamefreak and pretty much every other xeno, don't like getting hurt.

In fact, the only xeno that likes to get tortured is.... My xeno. You may have noticed that my xeno never screams in pain. When he is bleeding, it is a relief to me, because if i bleed, i know i am still alive.

funny I thought bad apple , dark lioness and the others made reference to enjoying the battle and the pain that went with it

Most of the time badapple screams, yells, and much more. He also makes references to "terrible pain". He refered to pain feeling good only once in the rpg, and he wasn't even badly injured.

As for Dark lioness, as far as i know, she never said pain felt good or something.

Firehunter is not the kind to say that pain feels good...

The only ones who said pain felt good continuesly, are me and dronehive, and in the rpg we are pretty much soulmates (equals)

Trickery
Pain
Love of destruction
Continuesly saying torture doesn't matter to us (sometimes even saying it is great)

She and i were the only ones who said these kind of things.

Come on the RPG is dead. and it was going SO good :P

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Okay we have really got to finish this rpg.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I agree Tawg.

yeah dawgs. we's be needing to finish dis.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I swear to god this will have a proper ending some day. NOT LIKE THE RAIN. I SWEAR IT.

Not right now though. Between my overly ambitious fan fiction project and the two English courses I'm enrolled in (and all the essays for my other classes), I've got too many things going on. I just don't have the energy to spend on this.

BUT IT'S GONNA HAPPEN, KRIO. BELIEVE IN ME. BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

yo dog i feel like fucking making the fucking roof fall on fucking firehunter just so blackburn can blow the shit out of us an you all just die.

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

Dronehive unfortunately you can't do that because that would be known as Godmodding unless you had my permission.. Which you don't.

Also Blackburn is kind of already glued to the wall. He would be no use to anyone.