DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

MAKE ME BLEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Haha, posted.

Hmmm, what's your armor like? Is it like Jungle Hunter's, or City Hunter's, or Wolf's, or those silly guys from AvP...?

Just like the pred in the first movie, except longer wristblades, a much bigger and more powerful plasma caster and darker armor.

P2 color, P1 style.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

BTW a fight can take forever or very short As I see it

the first one that feels like posting something like "backstabbed you and you die" wins ?!
or will one and the other keep each other alive long enough to have a nice ending where both sides could aggree with ?

It's a sparring match, i don't think anyone cares. But anyway, i really lost the inspiration... i should post, but everytime i try to figure out what to write i feel tired. I should try harder.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'd like to see at least ONE reply to my challenge.

Wraith if you don't post today, I'm going to kill you.

There. But i don't like it :(

xD don't worry I will put a spin to our story soon

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Firehunter-

Sorry it's taken so long; my next post will be either tonight or tomorrow.

I'm going to post soon DW, just started my short vacation from work and I'm trying to enjoy it.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Finally shadowwall, and it's a nice reply. But it somehow contradicts my descripton of the moon, as it was meant by me as a lifless red rock, plagued by storms (venus was my guide).

So, you don't want to make the first strike, hm? Well i'll do it tomorrow. Let's start fighting.

thx yea srry it had to be done rather quik so :)

plz don't hurt me :D

I apologize for my really late post DW, but I got my ass in gear and got it done, rest is up to you.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I waiting for Harpy to post just so I can prove I'm the stronger one hehe.

"Rest is up to you" he says, having ripped two holes through most of my body. But really what was up with your spelling in that post? Are we killing eachother in 4 posts? Because if so, that means your next post is the killing one, right?

Battlemage, Yautja, 13 years ago

I request a battle and can i have a group for undefined called hybrid horrors?

Quit fucking bitching and post you whore. Your bright I think, go with it.

I have two holes through my fucking body and probably only one still functional vital organ. You'd better fucking kill me because i'm not gonna start running around being just an arm attatched to a head and a spine.