the_doctor, Yautja, 17 years ago

the doctor collapsed into the cover but the damage had been done, his dreadlocks were singed and minor burns were now apparent. that wasnt the the problem though, the burning rays of the star had obliterated the hunters retina. he was blind.

it took a few minutes for either of them to realise, stalker was trying to catch his breath and so was the doctor. surrounded by darkness, a light so bright that light would never be seen again by these eyes. the elder had entered a whole different reality, he moved his hand through the air feeling the chemicals in the atomosphere rush past the skin.

everything had changed, perspective had changed. "i can not see brother" the doctor told stalker, the hunter peered into his eleders eyes to see nothing but a yellow-white colour. the doctor had paid dearly for the fight with shadowblade, his leg would heal his eyes would not. "brother we will leave this rock, together" stalker told the elder.

the doctor's remaining senses started to sharpen, he could hear things he never thought possible, it felt like he could feel the planet turning and he could smell the hard meat's stench in the hot air. the elder was not out it yet

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

Scarred was finally able to get up and pointed his wristblades at Tyrant they got up at the same time. Scarred tackled Tyrant to the wall and tried his hardest to stab Tyrant in the head but Tyrant kicked scarred away with his tail then Scarred was sitting there for a minute because he was mortally wounded by Tyrant. Then Tyrant started to approach Scarred but he grabbed his sacrificial dagger and his wristblades and stabbed each one of Tyrant's legs which then made it hard for both of them to move Tyrant let out a large screech and Scarred let out a huge roar....

new-scarred-yautja-12-sig.jpg

Aeo, Yautja, 17 years ago

Aeo had the fire teet up watch for the coming day "Alright men we are gonna make it through this all we need to do is restock on ammunition and set up a watch.†The men all looked exhausted and depressed Aeo didn’t want to let them down yet depending on how hot it was outside, he didn’t know weither the metal of the ship would hold up.

“Stop that it makes it through the atmosphere just fine the last time.†he muttered to himself “Keep the men calm and confident, they are just as scared as you right now don’t send them into a panic.†Aeo began to breath easier as he reassured himself that he had made the right decision in coming back to the ship and waiting on Hyro and the others.

Suddenly everything got quite as the marines began to hear a scratching sound coming from the dark corridors of the ship. “Damn…†Aeo cursed under his breath “Alright men set up a three hundred and sixty perimeter nothing gets in or out… If it doesn’t speak our language then kill it… well with the exception of Mendoza.†Aeo knew the Marines were on edge now so he had to lighten the mood with a joke.

Two Xeno’s suddenly jumped down from the vents just twenty meters from the Marines position, “OPEN FIRE!!!†Aeo said as the creatures ran toward them, it didn’t take long for the hail of bullets to tear through the exoskeleton of the first xeno yet the second one just disappeared into thin air.

Suddenly the sound of gunfire could be heard outside, as quickly as his legs could carry him, Aeo ran to the door to great the injured Vasquez and her crew.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

Hive_Tyrant, Yautja, 17 years ago

Hive_Tyrant quikly tail whipped jack out of his way and used his seconed jaw to punture his opponant's other shoulder.

The enemy xeno "jack krauser" clawed at Hive_Tyrant's wounded leg, Tyrant was to busy screeching in pain that he didn't notice his enemy
comming straight for him in a charging position, Tyrant quikly dodged the attack and used his tail to trip his opponant.

Hive_Tyrant quikly jumped on jack and started to
thrash at his opponant with his claws, tail, and legs, knowing he will win this battle...for the hive...for crow.

HiveTyrant.jpg The killer of the eders, work for The Hive!

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

There was the clanship which housed both clans, yautja flooded the halls armed with far more advanced weapons than that of the humans, they were talking as they sat down at the tables in the main hall. Bw walked down the halls, showing great happiness of the way the day was going, he was chatting with some other yautja without a care in the world, it seemed that nothing could possibly go wrong. But as the great ship drifted through the far reaches of space, the tracking systems failed, the engines stopped, and the lights flickered and shut off, everyone panicked. Then Bw along with the ship was thrashed around violently, metal was mutilated and twisted as it was sent hurtling down................................

Then Bw awoke with a frightening jolt, the shaking seemed to stay with him even as he woke, his eyelids opened slightly to reveal a large but slightly smaller figure with a firm grip on his shoulders. Bw closed his eyes and then reaslized what he thought was happening, he was being attacked!
Bw's arm tensed and flew through the air at amazing speed, and connected with a loud crack as his fist caught his attacker in the side of the face, the attacker's grip was detached as he was thrown to the other side of the cave busting rocks off the cave wall and throwing dirt into the air as he landed. Bw's attacker held his arms up in defense as Bw's wristblades tore out of their gauntlet, it seemed that his "attacker" was Kaizen.

Bw was about to swing at Kaizen but he stopped. Bw helped Kaizen back up and apologized, "you seemed to have passed out from the heat, but then you looked like you were struggling so I tried to wake you." Kaizen said as he tried to explain his part in the situation. Then Bw and Kaizen saw a signal outside from their clanship, it looked like Cory and Dragon had succesfully defeated the marine team that had tresspassed on the yaujta ship. But how would Bw and Kaizen get to them? Especially with the harsh sun blazing down on the planet.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Hive_Tyrant, Yautja, 17 years ago

(challenging you scarred yautja12, since i need points)

As scarred got up he was looking for the last alien that ran off. He heard a low hiss, he turned quikly only to be tackled by the alien, named Hive_Tyrant. Scarred tried to kick the xeno off but his wounded leg made him unable to. Hive_Tyrant used his barbed tail to puncture through his opponant's other leg. Scarred roared in pain as he felt his blood run down his leg, and quikly punched the xeno off. Hive_Tyrant stuggled to get up becuase of his arm that he lost in his last battle.

When Scarred Yautja12 got up, he picked up his sacrificial dagger and struggled to walk twards the crippled xeno. Scarred yautja quikly tried to stike his opponant, befor he could strike Hive_Tyrant quikly used his tail to knock the dagger out of the yautja's hand, and tripped the predator with a thrust of his tail. Tyrant quikly got to his feet and hopped on his opponant...

(sorry i wasn't able to post for a while, i was busy)

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!---Forum Rules---

OTANG, Yautja, 17 years ago

Otang was now unaware of his surroundings. In his tunnel vision, the conscience mind could make out a ship, but it wasn’t his own. The architecture was different, dimensions and scale was different from Yautja conventions and norms. The Hunter shook his violently to free his thoughts, to free himself from the grasp of the ‘virus’ he had. Instead, it further consumed him; the Yautja could no longer control himself for the time being.

The Yautja makes his way towards the Ooman he tossed around like a rag doll. He focuses on the individual whose sweat glistened in the light. Despite the pain in his side, Otang grabbed the marine named Blade Hunter and picked him up, raising him over his head and giving out a spiteful roar, jaws agape. Just then, more soldiers made their presence known, storming thru the hallways looking for more survivors.

The Hunter turns back to Blade Hunter, knowing he doesn’t want to take on more Oomans. The Marine drops to the floor, cringing from a momentary fear. Some illuminescent blood drops on his hands and catches his attention as it runs down his palm. Inexplicably, he loses sight of the Yautja, just as more marines storm in what’s left of a hallway. The Hunter, Otang, makes his way out of Marine’s reach for now….

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Blade_Hunter, Yautja, 17 years ago

"It had me but it left, why?" I asked myself while walking towards what appeared to be a reinforced encampment among the debris. There they were a group of marines from the ship! They seemed to be injured and were entering the camp. My throut was hoarse and dry but I man aged to shout out to them "Please help me, I'm hurt bad."
The marine who had been at the door jogged over to me once the injured soldiers were inside. "whoa, didn't think there were any survivors left. Come on I help ya inside. Names Aeo." he said.
"Thank you, you have no idea some of the stuff out there!" I said taking his offered hand up. Aeo let out a hearty chuckle, "You'd be suprised." he answered as we entered the fortification.

BHsig.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 17 years ago

HP stumbled back and looked into the smoke. He didn't see anything. He ran in, and blocked another punch, grabbed the arm and threw them down to the ground. HP saw at leaste it was Yautja, He picked them up and stared into the face. It was female.

They Stared at each other and HP let her to her feet and left. The Female ran up in front of him and said, "Wait! Ive been hiding in there, where is the rest of Balatu?". HP just walked on past her. She ran up again and said, "Please tell me what happened to Balatu!". HP held up both hands in a motion that usually means, wait and let me answer. He put his hands down, and looked at the demolished door in front of him leading outside. She said, "They're out there?". HP just walked out and sat on the broken ramp.

She sat next to him and looked at him and asked, "Were you left here?" HP Shook his head. "You came back? Why?" HP put his hand on the machine on his back. "I see. You don't really talk much." HP shook his head again.

"What's it for?" She asked looking at the machine.

HP stared at a dead body of... something.

"Oh, a weapon? Whats it do?" She asked as she reached to take of the machine to try it out, and HP stopped her. "Fine. I was hiding, because, I heard something. It sounded like Doc, but I shut the door, and looked out the glass, and heard noises, running, glas shattering..."

HP looked down and stared at the ground for a minute, and got up, looked at her, and moved his head to say, c'mon.

They left the ship's sight, and walked on...

HPsig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

Cory took his combistick away from Kaizen's head and and all 3 hunters started heading backwards so they wouldnt be surrounded.
They found the original 2 hallways and took a right this time, runing as fast as they could. When they got to the end there was a little whole only fit for 1 pred at a time to go through. So Cory and Bw stood and readied their weapons for the on coming xeno's, Bw pointed for Kaizen to go through the hole as Cory and him fought the xeno's. Kaizen squeezedthrough the hole and waited...................

(on Cory and Bw's side)
The 2 hunters stood there and watched the room flood with the black bugs. Cory brought his combi stick into the stomach of one of the xeno's he lifted the xeno up and threw it into the swarm, Bw was slashing xeno's left and right with the blades of his combi stick, Acid was melting through rock on the walls and crumbling onto the floor. Bw then had an idea, he threw a smartdisk into the ceiling above him, the room started to shake tremendously as falling rocks crushed the xenos ahead. Bw threw Cory into the small hole and quickly followed him, just bearly escaping an especially large rock that fell and blocked the hole.

"hey whats up guys?" was the first thing Kaizen said when he saw BW and Cory enter the room through the hole.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Drenton was thrown onto the dirt was the two females battled it out. Drenton was horrified that the eldest female was trying to tear Donut apart. Drenton was not sure if Iseijin was just after Donut, or after both of them, but he was not about to stay to find out. He ran past several marines who were falling back, and lept onto the wall.

He crawled at an amazing rate towards the upper levels of the cavern, and saw a large door blocking his way to freedom. Looking back, he saw two marines being thrown into a wall, and decided that he would have to dig.

He started to claw away at the wall next to him, and within a matter of minutes, he felt the wall thinning, and decided to stop digging.

He heard the remaining marines outside of the door banging on it, wailing, and screaming.

He pushed his claws out infront of him, but stopped when he saw it was cold, hard metal infront of him. He wondered what to do. He decided on sing away,, oh so gently at the metal. Thankfully, his claws were extremely sharp, even for an alien, and he managed to think it enough so that he could use both hands to make an opening. He saw...

A female human in a wheel chair. She looked scarred, and weary, ready to die. She had somthing written on her armour.

Vasquez.

Drenton was here, faced with a room full of armed marines, and behind him were Donut and Iseijin. Choices, choises.

He decided to stay put for a while, and his bodies colour started to utilise its chameleon like camouflage. He would be hard to spot, even if he was out in the open.

Drenton.jpg

Kidd, Yautja, 17 years ago

Kidd tucked his head in, and landed on his back, with his head reasting on the monster's arm. The marine pounds his elbow into the yautja's armored chest, hitting him each time as he says a word,"This is for Danner, you big hulking SOB!" Kidd got up, and in a kneeling position, he grabs the Yautja's head. With one hand on the monster's chin and the other on the side of his head, the marine ready for kill the beast by breaking his neck. Cory grabs Kidd's hands,and raising his lower half, he kicked the marine in the head with his clawed foot. The marine fell backwards holding the the side of his head where the nails scratched him, as Cory stood up.

The marine, looked up at the Predator and around, looking for things that could t him in his fight, he then remembers his Pulse Rifle. He looks around again, and finally seeing it, he quickly crawls, but not until the Honourable Warrior grabs his leg, pulls him back his way. Kidd quickly turns around, kicks the monster in the gut with his other leg, but the creature showed no signs of feeling it, but instead, angerly throws him up by ing his leg, and then throws him to a wall, pinning him from behind. The Sergeant feeling the pain as he was thrown to the wall and held there, he finally got his arm freed, and elbows the yautja's nose which is covered by his mask. Cory stumbled back holding his mask, and dropping Kidd in the process, he looks through the visor of his mask, watching the marine, slowly getting up onto his feet.

(Sorry for the long responce. Me was eating Cabbage Soup. Yum yum. XD)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

OTANG, Yautja, 17 years ago

By the time Otang had awakened from the ordeal, hundreds of Yautja had met their doom with no way to help them. They died bleeding, needing medical attention, and many grunted and moaned spewing out luminescent blood from their jaws. Limbs lay all around the immediate vicinity. The young-hearted Hunter recalled how a reinforced entry way was the only reason he had survived the catastrophic incident. He was alone on this venture because he had no clan.

There was a time when he had one and would do anything for the good of it, but Otang had problems. His loss of consciousness resulted in a clansman getting hurt or killed. Medical staff called it chemical imbalance and his treatment had just begun, but too late. His actions got him excommunicated from his clan.

Otang abandoned many things on the wreckage including his mask. It lacked power, as did everything else. Drudging through the junk metal, he helped a few fellow Yautja, even one with a severed leg who wouldn’t survive he thought. Although the brunt of the trauma was absorbed by the entryway, the Beast didn’t come out unscaved. He had a laceration in his ribs from shrapnel and wrapped some cloth around himself to stop and absorb his bleeding. He just wanted to get out, and get out quick before he has another ‘attack’ and lashes out, hurting himself or others.

He made his way carefully, quietly, several hundred feet away from the hulking, smoking trash heap and attempted getting his bearings, trying to avoid the indiganonous wildlife.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

as vasquez wheeled her chair into the armory she grabbed two pulse rifles and a smart gun some gernades and a pistol she loaded them all very carfully she knewn that she wasnt going to last much longer and if need be she would blow this ship this planet and whats left of the crew to hell before she would let them die slowly and painfully she would not lose anymore men because of her.

as all the marines went in the armory for cover they sealed the doors she got out of her chari and layed down on the floor with her back proped ageinst the lockers she was in bad shape she took out a small gold case opened it and pulled out a cigar lit it and started smoking she handed the rest out she had one left with her.

great she sat there ready for her death if need be there was no other way into this room other than that door they had sealed it all and staged oit all perfectly she had aeo charge the emergency systemthe one system for those problems that destroy a ship and now even a planet she hoped!

<mattspicsig6288.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

Cory tilts his head standing infront of the Marine in a hunting stnace as Kidd tuants him.
Predator playback, "Sh*t happens, my friend."
Unknown to Kidd, it was a fellow Marine's voice that Cory hunted years ago...

Kidd got inraged and ran towards Cory and leapt into the air to kick Cory. Cory moved to the side quickly and grabbed his neck. Cory right hand clintched down hard on his neck as his wristblades covered across Kidd's face. Cory then threw Kidd against the ground and kicked his rib cage. Kidd slide across the hall away from his comrad. Cory looked at Kidd as he bit down on his tongue from the pain. Cory looked at Kidd and snarled as with mandibles clicked together making the classic Yautja noise. Cory martched toward Kidd's comrad. Blood dripped down his body. His eyes were slightly open... He was still alive but with almost no hope for surviving. Cory lefted his wristblades back and into the air. He then swung forward and the blades sliced into the Marine's stomach.

Blood ran out of the cut was a ferce speed. The comrad came to life for one last moment to scream as the blades suddenly slide out of his body and back into Cory's right gauntlet. Cory turned around to face Kidd. He had just recovered from his attack and was getting up. Cory reached behind his back and on the back side of his belt. He grabbed a cilender like object... The combistick. He clintched it into his fists and each side tore out of the sockets. Cory held the combistick with both hands into place in a fighting stance.

Kidd foolishly charged at Cory again. Cory swung the combistick against his head and knocked him against the wall to Kidd's right. Luckily, no bladed parts of the combistick sliced into his head. Once Kidd ran into the wall, the hall began to shake. A vent from above ripped out of the ceiling along with rubble. Cory held his combistick into the air and shuck his head back and forth letting out a roar. Returing the tuant to Kidd. His dreadlocks waved back and forth.

Kidd wrapped his arms around Cory waste and plunged his body into Cory. It knocked Cory back. Cory tripped over his heals and came to a crash onto the ground. Kidd fell with him, with his shoulder on Cory's stomach....

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Running through the caverns, Cory found a tunnel that lead outside. Cory stood infront of the opening. Jaggid rocks stattered across the scene. In the cave and outside. The rays of the sun burned into the rocks and eroted from the extreme heat. Cory's heart sunk. He looked to the left and noticed a couple Xenomorph bodys in featle posistion. They had deep cuts in their stomachs. It was two of the five Xenomorphose Cory had slain in his struggle into the cave. Clever ideas fluttered into his Yautja mind...

First Cory poked his head out the openining as warm fog seaped out into the scorching heat. Cory looked over a few enormous boulders and saw the wreck site burning into black smoke. He looked closer and saw lights coming out of the opening of the mother ship. Technology ment humans... Marines. Cory got excited but understanding the heat would melt him into the ground. He longed to sink his blades into soft meat flesh. He enjoy hunting humans more than risky Xenomorphose. Determind to protect the Mother ship from the "immagrant" Marines hiding out there.

Cory leaned like a hunch back and piled the two Xenomorphose onto his back and tied them with some rope he pulled out of his pockets. Cory stood infront of the opening breathing heavy for the risky stung. Darting out of the cavern and into the scourching sun, Cory leaped foot to foot. He didn't relize the heat untill the Xenomorphose started melting. It looked like melted rubber. It stung into Cory's skin. Cory howled in pain and leapt fast towards the ship. Unaware of the acidic blood gushing out of the melted skin of the Xenomorphose. They started to deform. Cory ran past the mounds of boulders and stood yards away of the Mother ship smothered with black smoke. Cory dashed into the air with his dreadlocks waving back in the air following his movements.

Due to the aching pain, Cory landed onto the ship messy. His Predator2 style armored chest smacked onto the edge of the ship. His hands clinched onto the edge to get onto the ship. His hands started to slide slowly off the ship. The Xenomorphose melted off of his back. Acid dripped down Cory's back leaving long scars covered in green Yautja blood. They landed next to the belly of the ship in the shade. Though the heat was still estrosating the body continued to melt. They were now unricanizible. Their faces dented inward and their teeth liquified and dripped into the soil. Their tails were set a blaze. The flames were highlighted with a greenish blue color. Cory slide down struggling for life. Knowing he would die if he fell onto the rotting, melting carecusses. His grimmy sweaty hands dug it's nails into it as slide down. Each attempt to get a grip onto the ship failed. Then with the advantage of Yautja weaponary. Cory's wristblades shot out into place and stuck into the ship. Cory climbed up with the advantage of his blades.

Landing on his burning feet, Cory rose in full length. The Yautja designed door of the ship was closed. If he stayed longer outside he would die... Cory charged and plowed his shoulder into the door. A massive dent cracked into the door. Cory leaned back and went into for another charge. The dent went in farther. This time Cory shoved his wristblades into the door and sliced open the dent and jumped over the sharp broken door peices.

Once Cory entered the ship, a cool breif breeze of cold air ran into his face. He was reliefed. His face was soaked in sweat inside his helmet. He turned around and blocked the broken door covering it with its peices. He turned and looked into the dark ship. Peices of smashed walls leaned slop sided along the surface and Yautja lied dead or knocked out.. Cory then heard the voices of a few Marines, Kidd and Hyro. Soft meat was in there some where.....

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Iseijin, Yautja, 17 years ago

(I wasn’t planning on killing you yet anyways – I was going to let you leave alive [though maybe not unscathed] as it would have created an interesting plot tension. Alien vs. Predator vs. Marine can get quite redundant after a while, no?)

Iseijin’s howl of pain reverberated through the harsh bright sky, her banshee-like wail echoing eerily and joined with piercing growls as she tried to quickly grow accustomed to maneuvering her now stump of a tail from Donut’s assault before the other female took advantage of Iseijin’ awkward mobility. A xenomorph’s tail was essential to the creatures for both balance and defense. With the limb severed, Iseijin would have a hard time accomplishing both before adjusting to her new disability. The Guardian kept facing the split-tailed female in front of her while taking a few steps backwards to add as much space between her opponent and herself, snarling fiercely at the other drone.

Iseijin’s back touched the wall of the cave, and she hissed lightly in surprise. She tossed and bobbed her heard wildly, shrieking angrily. The drive to kill competition was overpowering. No longer did the Guardian see the lithe Donut as a another drone of the Hive, but was replaced with the label of enemy. Donut was an enemy to Iseijin, and therefore a danger for the Hive. With a shriek, Iseijin leapt forward. As her final leg touched the ground, her front claw extended, smacking Donut across her face. Her nails curled on the other xenomorph’s flesh right under the jaw, the force hurling her onto the floor, sliding a bit on the cragged surface before coming to a halt as Donut smacked against the wall of a crevice. Iseijin hovered over her opponent, both sets of limbs on either side of the downed female, her tail curling over his neck. To ensure that the other female would be restrained, Iseijin dug both her front claws into the other xenomorph’s exoskeleton placing her massive weight to limit Donut’s movements – a light crunching sound indicated where her exoskeleton snapped under the pressure – as the Guardian brought down her teeth over the other’s neck, opening her mouth just wide enough so the secondary jaw could be seen.

The enemies of Iseijin must perish.

The enemies of the Hive must perish.

The Guardian took her time with her future kill and lifted her head towards where Donut’s male companion, a drone with the appellation of Drenton, had turned tail. Iseijin had no interest in male drones as they had no business with females’ affairs and therefore not someone to bother with. However, if he were to try and aid Donut then Iseijin would be left with little choice but to entice discipline in him – most likely with as much severity as with the other female.

Iseijin slowly turned her head in the direction of where the light oily stench of humans – enemies of the Hive – was suddenly brought to her attention, bringing the Guardian to a crossroads. She could kill Donut now and then deal with the trespassers, or she could attack the humans at this time then kill the injured female at her leisure later…

Iseijin.jpg

the_doctor, Yautja, 17 years ago

shadowblade scoffed at the hunter's, the doctor's senses had started to tune themselves, he could hear things that were happening great distances. he could smell shadowblade a stench that would never leave his mind.
the doctor's eyes seemed to radiate in the dark of the cave, a bright yellow like the fire of the star that had given him these eyes. the elder clenched his wrist and his wristblades fired out with a nice *shink*.

shadowblade laughed at him "ahha well isnt this the blind leading the stupid". the doctor leaped out with as much speed as he could manage. he could feel every move he made, shadowblade bearly moved before the doctor whacked his speargun out of his hand. the rouge slamed his other fist into the doctor's back as the elder slammed into shadowblade smacking him down to the cavern floor.

stalker watched, he couldnt see the doctor's moves but he could see the anger on shadowblade's face.
the elder retreated back as fast as he had gone into the attack and stood beside stalker as shadowblade layed on the ground.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Drenton's head darted around, scanning the area for a way to escape. There were two options. First was to go back the way they had came, and risk burning in the sun, or to head towards the raging female and to make drenton's tunnellarge enough to accomidate them both. He decided with the latter. Gathering Donut up in his arms, staggered over to the tunnel, his arms strained. He began to dig at an amazing speed, as the seemingly insane Iseijin was killing the last few marines who had not made it through the door in time.

When Drenton had dug enough to fit Donut's entire body in, he clambered in, dragging Donut behind him with his tail. He knew it would not be enough to escape Iseijin, but they could confuse her, and enter the marines room if it got too bad.

Widening the tunnel and pulling Donut to safty, he continued to observe the marines listening in horror at the noises coming from outside of the door. He was all but invisible to the marines.

(As you can tell, blade, I'm not up for a re-match yet. I said so ages ago in the RPG chat topic)
Drenton.jpg

disc wanting to get to celtic he grab a long thin rock and put it over his head and went runing towards where he last saw celtic.when he got there,celtic wasn't there...i than heard some one say...disc master over here.it was celtic.he was in a different cave.when i went in i saw he was in a pred ship.but that pred ship was not Balatu,or hunter's moon ship.but who's?? must be that predator stalker and doc was fighting.than celtic and i started looking around the ship,everything here seemed very crewl,there was pred skulls and stuff.
me and celtic sat down to relax for a while.we were talking about the ship,thinking that we must have a bad blood in this planet...

DiscsSig.gif