Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok, so it has its faults. But every game does, even Halo, which is not as grand as is said.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

but it has ALOT OF FAULTS

im.jpg
im going off the rails on a crazy train

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

2 predguns gaurd the shrine... and one stalker and a vangaurd... rest go to the mission objectives... if i were alien... i get several drones and warriors... and one ravager and carrier with the queen in a hiding spot... hivenode invested..... and tons of scout aliens *drones and warriors*

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

davii008- the reason why me, dave & some others usually resent games like extinction are because they bring alot of ridiculous concepts into a great franchise, effectively watering it down if you take it seriously. Another reason is because the game itself is not very good in the first place. If you compare extinction to a game like GTA san andreas, resident evil 4, splinter cell etc., you will see how bad it really is.

stalker.jpg

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Any GTA is horrible! Promoting crime is this worlds biggest problem. I know Predator and Alien games are violent too but there is no way something like that could ever happen.

Stop thrashing the game, and tell me your strategy in it. Please, I didn't want this to turn into a contest.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Stalker said:
davii008- the reason why me, dave & some others usually resent games like extinction are because they bring alot of ridiculous concepts into a great franchise, effectively watering it down if you take it seriously. Another reason is because the game itself is not very good in the first place. If you compare extinction to a game like GTA san andreas, resident evil 4, splinter cell etc., you will see how bad it really is.

well I have to agree with you saying Resident evil 4, and splinter cell (and i'm not a fan of the GTA games I’m more an FPS, action, fighting, RTS kind of guy) are a lot better then extinction. it would be more appropriate to camper to games like starcraft, tiberian sun... and command and conquer in my opinion i think those are better but it still is fun RTS despite the ridiculous concepts (and i agree with you guys on that one) however i personally the game is ok overall.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I don't really play RTS games myself anyway, but the main reason why I hate extinction is because of all the rubbish new creatures introduced (u all know what I'm gonna say anyway). But honestly, there are far better games that extinction (& how the hell can somebody not like GTA? that goes against human nature, lol, j/k)

stalker.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

GTA is perhaps the greatest game ever made, no other game can match it's depth, interactivity or playability, and it only promotes crime if you have a rather small brain and think stealing and shooting are rather fun hobbies to take up.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

now a gr8 game would be an AVP version of GTA like u have the fredom to wonder of and do what u want like u dont have to do anye mishons if u dont what to lol

Gemma01Mavrick.jpg

boooo devil may cry s! but so does extinction. not because of the non cannon aliens. the grafics were terrible so to this day i dont really know what these aliens look like. btw there was a game called aliens coloniel marines for the ps2 that was sposed to come out.... it looked good but sadly it was cancled.

Vasquez you are too just too bad

you guys are into to many adventure games i personnely like fighting.MORTAL KOMBAT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

now that thats out of the way lets continue and if you guys wantta have a video game argument then thats fine with me my stragy use cheat codes for infinete health and go with the mission

Image hosted by Photobucket.com