Xenomorph Hunter

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

How would you go about in killing Xenomorphs, or Internecivus Raptus, sorry just saw the true name and had to put it out. A
nd also, separately, what would you do if you knew about a hive infested planet?

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

would this be as a regular human?
Or would this be as your type of character(marine or PRedator)?

This would be as your type of charcter and class you consider yourself as, such as assassin, warrior, etc.
How you would handle the situation, were you in it

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Internecivus Raptus is their scientific name. Xenomorph is not, it simply means something similar to 'mysterious creature'. Xenomorph is only the creature's name, but many people call them Aliens because it's what the title calls them and it's what most people are comfortable.

It's all the same with the Predator. Yautja is not it's scientific name, it's the creature's name in its own language.

Ok first of all, this is from wikipedia no me. it says: "The Alien Quadrilogy DVD identifies the scientific name of the creatures as Internecivus raptus (literally "murderous [and] violently abducted")" Also the term xenomorph "is derived from the Greek word for "alien form"" its not its name. technically it wouldnt have a name because it is not an "intelligent" species in the way of writing and speaking.

That's what I said. Xenomorph is the creature's 'normal' name, like dog or cat.

I think it's more like another nickname, picked up for common usage by tha fans, no more or less than "Alien"

Xenomorph is in fact the creature's official name. Alien is just what we call them, most of the time, and is the name that they're best known by.

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

i personal would take the opertunity and kik some ass with my fellow preds

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hmmm i wonder how come so many of the newer members make so many preds-only topics...

I guess people just like Predator better

o so because they guess that people like the predator better... well... for as long as i`ve been here, i`ve never seen a topic made by an alien fan that asks how the aliens should kill predators, or what an alien would do if some pesty preds got in his way... but hey... maybe it`s just cos alien fans like the predator better...

you see no we're on the same page haha

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well, I'll go to be a BRAWLER (in the AVP Extinction Game), so I can KICK SOME ALIEN ASS! (Or Xenomorphs).

You know i bet with the experience you have at your age, the aliens would just run away from you!

Furthermore, i`m pretty sure xenos don`t have asses...

MrXeno, Undefined, 16 years ago

First they don't have genitals. Now they don't even have asses.

Poor bastards...

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ah the glory of actually answering the topic...

First I would find out how much there are xenos, it's a suicide task to attack a hive on your own. Some creatures running around could be handled by a single predator, but otherwise the wisest thing to do is to team up with your clan.

As the hive infested planet I would just send a nuke on it...

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Deathwriath, the thing is, we already saw how the aliens whopped the Predator's asses. I'm sure many of the Alien fans adored how Grid took Chopper's life. As much as I hate that scene, it was a great way to kill a Predator.

But If I were a Predator, I'd have no problem killing an Alien. I'd get to a high point and hunt one. Then throw the combistick down at it targeting right above its tail on its lower back. Jump down releasing the wristblade. Stomp on its tail to counter the tail attack and strike the wristblades into the Alien's jaw just like how the Wolf attacks the Predalien. That way its down. But even easier, I could just target it with the plasma caster and blow its head open.

well you know... there is a big difference between what you just said and "Well, I'll go to be a BRAWLER (in the AVP Extinction Game), so I can KICK SOME ALIEN ASS! (Or Xenomorphs)."

Now if i were a predator, i`d preffer to use the AvP 2 game Combistick, i think it`s far more useful that the spear-like one. I`d preffer to be able to slash from a distance, that way i also get time to dodge if i don`t deliver a fatal hit. Sure, after dodging i am in disadvantage, because the alien also has a tail, but hey, i never think that far into the future. If not in close-combat, i`d use the plasma-caster and if i miss, well i`d have to rely on the wristblades for quick parrying and counter-attacks. As i have no respect what-so-so ever for any honor code, i wouldn`t try to take any trophies... Plus, i`d like to hunt humans more than xenos. In a queen situation, i have no idea what i`d do. Probably just dodge until i can figure the best way to take her down. I`m thinking a smart disk to the face.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I was going with the stuff from the movies. Those are the canon weapons. You can still slash people with a spear if you tried. Or just simply use a wristblade. (not mentioning the horribly long ones from AVP) besides, the combistick from AvP requiem looks like the sides are serated. Alot like the glaive from Concrete Jungle. I could be wrong though.

Yea i was knid of hoping people would stick with the movie style weapons. I don't like it when people compare shit to video games, it just doesnt match up. like being a BRAWLER, you would just get tha shit kicked out of you.

And thank you predatoress for putting things back on topic.