Site Movie Poll

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

We used to do polls here, so I decided to revive the tradition. What's your favorite Alien/Predator/AVP movie? Let's keep it to one post per person, please.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

Aliens by far! my favorite movie out of every serries!

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Alien.

I've just tossed a coin to decide this. Originally Aliens was my favorite movie since i'm a fan of the franchise, but for a short time i'm not sure anymore. While i love the martial style of the the prequel, the original is the over-all better movie i think, and it's scarier. But they're both that good i couldn't really choose one, so the coin had to do the job.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Alien. Because it's better than Aliens.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

Alien, The magnificent one

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

When I was a kid, a friend of mine and I would argue about which of these was the "coolest." When I think back, they were really ridiculous arguments; he would always claim Resurrection was "way" better than Aliens because "Aliens had too much talking and stuff."

I always liked Aliens most, though. I'm not saying it's the best, I've just always held it in higher esteem than any of the other films.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Aliens.

I like most of the films to be honest, but thinking about it something about Aliens appealed to me.

Probably the fact that the title implied that there would be more than one Alien in the film, which got me really excited after just watching 'Alien' for the first time.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

Aliens is on top because you like to see more of Alien ?

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Pretty much, yes. In my opion the more Aliens in a film the better, which is why I like 'Aliens' more than 'Alien', because there is an entire hive of Xeno's in 'Aliens' compared to the lone but simply badass Xenomorph in 'Alien'.

Let's see which movies had the most aliens... Hmmm. Alien Resurrection... AvP... AvPR... doesn't help your "more aliens = better" case.

the_doctor, Yautja, 12 years ago

but by that arguement then shouldn't alien 3 be better than aliens? I mean quality of the film should be more important than quantity of xenomorph. At the end of the day Alien and Aliens are great movies, its just if you prefer the slower moving tight horror film compared to the sci fi shooter.

on an unrelated note.... Predator 2 :P

By what argument, I did not argue that less aliens means a better movie...

the_doctor, Yautja, 12 years ago

I wasnt saying you were making an arguement DW, im more attempting to point out the rediculous nature of either arguement. y'know in the sense that neither should be a very important qualifying factor in why you prefer a movie. "more aliens = better" or the reverse really is silly.

Digitalfeared, Yautja, 12 years ago

aliens versus predator of course, go gridalien :3

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

I second that; only if we're comparing it to the sequel of avp.

Pureblood, Yautja, 12 years ago

Alien.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Predators

Nuff said

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

Alien and Aliens