Champ, Undefined, 13 years ago

hey cheers Shadowwall for the support

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

SO. PREDATORS TRAILER. PREDATORY. RIGHT.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

xD yes DD it's very predatory xD

np Champ :D

KNOW RUN AWAY !! xD

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

You guys see when all the targetting thingies went on that one guy?

Or when the one Pred was like "Clickclickclick?"

Or when Morpheous was like "I wear a Pred helmet becasue I'm a badass!"

Pretty cool, right? Seriously, just discuss anything from the trailer or I'll have to lock this thing.

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 13 years ago

Well I loved the trailer! Out of all the movies due for summer Predators is the only one worth seeing well Predators and Resident Evil:Afterlife but that's pretty much it nothing else good is comming out until next summer.

navyspaz, Undefined, 13 years ago

I just recently found my old AvP books, this new "Predators" movie seems like continuing where the third book left off, called "War".

I might be wrong, but if anyone else wants to look into it, that'd be cool.

I have to read those...
are the books nice ? :)
srry if this is of topic and srry for all the off-topic before :D

navyspaz, Undefined, 13 years ago

From what I've read of them yes, though all the anime type or "japanese" names is redundant and hard to pronounce lol.

And as for this trailer, I really liked what I saw... Just one part I found a little silly was when there were like fifteen plasma casters all locked on that one guy. But hey, they're always going to add things like that, that "the public" wants to see...

Such as on Alien Ressurection, the black guy with the Dreadlock Hair who had Handguns in his sleeves? Knew exactly how to ricochet bullets across an entire room and hit one of the secuirity guards straight in the head, yet he couldn't just aim at an Aliens face and kill them in one-or-so shots?

Perhaps with the Aliens he was too scared or insane and with the guard he had he's time to prepare the shot.

But it's probably a fail like you said :)