Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

You guys what are your comments on the film, 'Jeepers Creepers'? I think it was good.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

yep, jeepers creepers was a good film, one of the better horrors i've seen in a while, though i thought the sequel was poor, horror film sequels never stick to the golden rule that makes audiences thirst for more - dont show too much of the killer/creature,

my fav film of all time (halloween) is a perfect example of how to keep audiences on edge, michael myers was not really seen in any detail untill the end of the film, maximum suspense. perfect.

snakesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

creeps never heard of it whats it about mate

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

DO you think a warrior Yautja stand a chance of taking the Jeeper's devilish head as a trophy?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

creep is set in london - a girl falls asleep at charing cross staion and wakes to find the last train has gone and the station has closed with her shut in...a mysterious train pulls into the station which she gets on board, the chaos begins as somthing hunts her through the underground......

to your question xenomorphose - no i dont think the hunter can take the creepers head - the creeper is a demon, not a mortal being unlike the predator.

snakesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Demon? Those things are weak. A Yautja's mighty wristblade can kill the Jeeper with no effort.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

"if its bleeds we can kill it"

just to point out - the predator is mortal - the creeper cant die. predator will get its head caved in. the creeper regenerated its own head - not something you're likely to see a predator do anytime soon, if so then celtic pred would still be walking around....

snakesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Lol that's a good thing it can't die so it can be tortured without dying. NVM.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

pred from another world so does the demon still count

how about damien vs the creeper (note i dont mind the whole vs situation so long as it doesnt involve aliens and preds...)

snakesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

damien so of satan would eat him for brealfast (good films also)

first two were cool third was cr&p - i didnt even attempt to watch the next three.....

snakesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

as someone else stated - alone in the dark - another good looking film....alone in the dark

snakesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

i alwtop at 2 when it comes to most sequels

best really, after two i dont think they can produce any fresh ideas....

right, its lunch time baby, catch you guys a little later.

snakesig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

hi all

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

jurassic park. oh and you guys should see hide and seek its cool. also looking forward to alone in the dark.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp