Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i think he does as hes a fan but just dont want every thing f*cked up like AVP but a better film for the aliens and preds

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

here's pretty much how i want it: james cameron for avp2 for all the action(and i don't really think there's a jinx that can stop him cameron is awesome). after it hopefully, does better than the first(i'm only hoping even if it's unlikely), and makes enough money, david fincher would resurrect the alien franchise.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

freewebs.com/starcreature

untouch, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

id be liking a tim burton atmosphere to go with it...hes got a messed up mind and i think he could deff do more good than bad

like ice cream i cum in 50 diff flavors

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i think avp 2 should be based on 'alien vs predator: PREY'

The Black Warrior gets everyone.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I loved Hudsons last stand, at that point her had finally snapped and wanted to go down....in a blaze of glory.

Sorry. Ahem.

PS - nicholas, thanks for taking down the big sig, if you hold on for a while someone will make you one.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

when i said comedy in aliens it was the scene when hudson what making a big shot outta himself he was shouting "you want some of this you m***the*****fu****er than oohh u want some of this too huh" then the tiles under him gets push open ahh hicks to the rescue then tadaa to late the xenomorphs might has pushed hicks to the max and hudson is down

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

if DAVID FINCHER or JAMES CAMERON doesnt direct AVP2 but paul anderscum takes the place i will make like ash in alien after parker whacked him but now i want to replace parker coz anderscum doesnt deserve the title director then his head will be dangling on a tiny piece of skin