Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

im so tempted to go buy alein3 on dvd i wanna see what the super face hugger looks like and the ox that was in the ship with ripley and them lot

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Hmmmm that's a good question actually, i'm not too sure if he was the designer or not, i can't remember. And yeah TD, they were made in Pinewood studios in the UK (My mrs is a club member there, she hob nobs with all the stars)

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

and the alien master was back for new hot designs! *HAIL GIGER*!!!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

Well, i don't think it was comedy in aliens, it was straight out action film through and through, resurrection tried to be funny but completely ruined the feel of the movie

" i heard you ran into these things before, what did you do?"

"i died"

How pathetic was that?!

I'd say alien3 was the darkest of the four movies, had a real gothic feel to it.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

JAMES CAMERON or DAVID FINCHER because of the little bit of comedy in Aliens and because of the dark enviroment in Alien3

I think James Cameron would be a great director for AvP2.

dronewarrior.jpg
~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

if he touched avp2 his career would be over jinxed by paul anderson i would say he should do alien5

moving-sig-res.gif

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

I agree, I would much rather see him do alien 5 because AvP2 is a death curse, lol

dronewarrior.jpg
~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

Take your pills TD, you don't wanna go crazy again....

I agree though, they definately need a director who can through his weight around and knows exactly what the fans want to see, i reckon the Predalien will play a big part in the second film, you never know, i may have a change of heart and get excited about the sequel.....

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Yeah more cash than paul anderscum put into it, i think he just emptied his moldy pockets and said "ooo look, i think i can make a great movie with the aliens and predators with this"

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Well, if you were gonna continue from Resurrection - i'd have Ripley and co get back to Earth and discover that the military had a back up laboratory where they cloned Ripley and took a queen from her. The aliens have escaped (as they do) and are begining to infest the Earth. The last hope for everyone is for Ripley and co to travel to the aliens homeworld and capture the queen of queens in order to use her to stop the infestation on Earth by breeding rival aliens. It's simular to a few stories taken from books like 'Earth Hive' and 'Female war'

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

^^ what would u base the story on dave?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bootydaddy, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Also the director choices could be....

1. Stephen Spibberg - I hope he would direct this movie
2. Stephen King - Master of horror movies
3. Ronnie Yu - Did a good job on horror movie Chucky 3 and FVJ, I think he has the potienal as the director of AVP2
4. John Woo - I'm not sure would he like to direct this film, but I think he's a wide range of knowledge of directing, so he's my last choice...

The master pred is back!

Bootydaddy, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I don't mind if AVP2 linked with A4, but as least they have to mentioned that for the human's last hope is that those predators would came to earth to safe their ass.....!

The master pred is back!

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Whats this about the books?...welll ask the book master about theem then...tut

transsig.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

Thats the one TD. I cant remember how the book goes in the end, i think Ripley sets off a huge nuke and wipes just about everything out kiling all the aliens together, ask bug, he has read the books quite recently, he should know.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

lmao they made the clone for "army" usage they were gonna be the G.I joes of tommorow, just imagin haveing that thing run towards u wtih gun i wouldnt know to either stop laughing or shoot

topdogg2.jpg

I do not even want another VS movie out, it better be greater than the last one, even though i will not go watch it!

sounds good idea, r they the books were on one cover the aliens r red and another set r black?? and how would the queen of all queens lol (u gotta admit that does sound funny) stop the other race and not take over them selves?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me? No mate. Would hate to see yet another one. Everything that was right about the alien franchise has been ruined thanks to alien resurrection and definately AVP. I was just posting on behalf of those who wish to see another hour or so of ridiculous acting and pitiful action.

I want to see an alien 5 though, get the aliens back on their own, these crossover movies are pathetic.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz