I hate this, but....

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

The idea in itself makes me shudder but, i have to come to terms with that fact that AVP 2 will no doubt be a reality soon enough. Now as i'm trying to be nice about the subject (which is extremely hard for me) who would you preferably like to see direct this. (We all know Ridley Scott wants nothing to do with the alien franchise anymore so that rules him out.)

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

I'd take David Fincher. He knew how to make a dark movie, one that had the typical alien atmosphere. Alien 3 was far too underated, it was much better than AVP and alien reusurrection.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i like steven spelburg but i dont think this is his kinda movie for him.

IF it bleads we can kill it

predatorrules

EJJR, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Quentin Tarrantino may honestly not be a bad choice. Only problem is he'd turn it into a cult film rather than a block buster.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

two words JAMES CAMERON other than riddley scott he is my choise but seeing as he said no way JAMES CAMERON!

"The B!tch is Back"

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

to be honest im not that good with directors but def not some young gun, people who made or had something to do with the films original ideas but this is and u know its gonna happen the pred aliens gonna be the new big boy on the block i just hope if they do go ahead with this idea the films gonna be good.....wahahahahahahahaa sh*t its early

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

it sure is!:)
but I dont understand do you want a avp sequel or not?

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

"i may have a change of heart and get excited about the sequel....."

would you make a dissision sometime?
anyway it isent confirmed yet so there is still hope! I also hope there will be no more avp movies, but if I must choze it would defently be: John McTiernan! I think he would be great director! he knows how a predator is like and I think he could repair the aliens already so broken representation. neather him or james cammeron!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:

lmao that was good one, i just hope they dont do some dumb stuff like make the pred alien kill all the preds that will make them look even more usless...ahem did i just say that? anway and i dont wanna see lex in it either shes one dumb b*tch they need to put some real money into it and listen to the fans

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah that is true, never thought of it that way before!

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Yeah, agreed, that thing was terrible, and there was me thinking it would be some sort of super alien type thing that would be fondley remembered by us all, but no, it was ridiculous.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

and alot of things dont make sense with the newborn its ment to be some sort of human cross xeno thing and it looks nothing like a xeno at all or human it kinda looks like a space jockey in my opinion

are you predator or prey?

the ones in alien res and AvP looked alrite except for that newborn thing which was just wrong!

I just had a quick look (because i'm a geek) and you're right, they pulled in Giger for the re-design of the alien in the third film. Should've done this for Alien resurrection and AVP, then, i dont see what the fuss was with those aliens, i thought they actually looked really good, more agressive than their predecessors.

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

i cant remember exactly where it is on the
DVD but i remember it cos of tounge bit cos he had designs of a scene where the xeno kisses someone and pulls out there throat with the tounge

im pretty sure giger did do some of the designs cos on the DVD their is a part with him showing all his desings for the runner alien and somthing about giving the alien a tounge

come on england have it, aliens was the best out the three though the warriors looked f*ck gangsta mate

topdogg2.jpg

Yeah? i must have missed that or just totally forgotten, was this on the Alien3 making of? It does sound familular, i think you guys are right. Someone go check, this is gonna bug me all day now......

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Giger is the man, bow down and kiss his feet for making the alien.....

imgood.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

wasnt alien and alien three made in the UK ?

topdogg2.jpg

speaking about giger... in alien 3 he was the designer right? whel did he also design the queen burster and the super facehugger?

THE ALIEN PLOUGE: