Claws, Human, 10 years ago

Bloo, I have a girlfriend myself and I am a guy okay lol.

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

ill try agian mabye a week after summer begins. Mabye. sorry if off topic, just informing you on a possible retry date.

haha, i have at least a tiny bit of time left since im on a break right now to ask you this(i still havent returned though...bummer) can i join alpha draconis(i think thats the name) im interested in the PS3 clan for aliens cm...i will await your reply when im on PS3 . im still going to join shadow serpents(or try) still. it says that alpha draconis doesnt count as double joining.

EliteHunter13, Human, 10 years ago

I don't mean to be rude, but I asked to join up for Hunter's Moon over 2 weeks ago, I believe, and I haven't heard anything from you guys. Again, not being rude, just wondering when I could hear from you guys again.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

I'm sure that Concretehunter hasnt been ignoring you, but im sure that you're under observation, just make sure your active and you should have an answer in no time. As for everyone else, One request please, if you have not received an acknowledgment to your request within five days please post again, However these comments along with requests i.e. -bloo- is the best so on and so fourth enough with that the clan leaders dont need a morale boost and it wont help your chances with getting in a clan keep your post simple and to the point.

Xenotor, Human, 10 years ago

Well it's been 3 weeks, so I was wondering if I was on good standards with The Hive.

(Not tryin to be a dick just seeing where I'm at.)

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

I've been meaning to add you to the ranks, Xenotor, welcome to the Hive, you're the first new member we've had in a while.

Xenotor, Human, 10 years ago

Thank you Firehunter, I will serve the Hive Well!

Hunter_Predator, Human, 10 years ago

So it's been a long time since the old days with DD, Stalker, Doc, and Predatoress in Clan Balatu, and I see their ranks are hurting in numbers.

I'm curious and asking permission, may I rejoin the Clan?

Name: Hunter_Predator

Clan Request: Balatu

Well.......this is it......... I guess I think im about ready to do this agian, I must not fail this time, this is my last chance(according to me) :/

My names shockwave

I wish to join shadow serpents

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

@Claws: I haven't seen you ANYWHERE, so your trial will start whenever you answer this post.

@Shockwave: Sure thing. Your trial's gonna be 2 weeks. No more, no less.

um pardon me but a few weeks or days ago I sent a clan request to alpha Draconis but no one responded. Erm so am I in or do I have to start a trail like the shadow serpent one that im taking right now?

edit: I can join alpha Draconis and shadow serpents right?

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

I know this is uncommon, HunterPredator would you like to join Hunters Moon?

Hunter_Predator, Human, 10 years ago

@Concrete

Honestly I'm going to have to consider it for a little while. I greatly appreciate the offer, the main reason I requested Balatu was because I'm an ex-member anyway, and there's only 3 in the Clan, basically for nostalgia's sake, but I appreciate this, just let me think about it for a bit.

Thank you, I'll try to decide soon, if that's okay.

No shockwave you join one or the other, there isnt joining two clans read the rules.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

^Unless he was talking about the ACM clan, then I'm willing to let him continue his trial for SS.

that pretty much got scrapped guess i should actually change that one the page and fix everything... meh ill do it tomorrow...

EliteHunter13, Human, 10 years ago

Sorry guys, but:

Name: EliteHunter13

Clan: Hunter's Moon

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

EliteHunter you can't request to join and not post in the mainboard.

I meant the ACM clan for PS3. I thought I was allowed to join both?