Clan Recruitment Thread

Peterson, Human, 8 years ago

There are 3 clans hosted by this site, they are:

Alpha Draconis (Human) Leader: Peterson

Shadow Serpents (Alien) Leader: Bloo

Hunters Moon (Predator) Leader: ConcreteHunter

To join any one of these clans, please post in this topic and this topic only. Just simply follow this format:

Your name:

Clan you wish to join:

All members must wait 2 WEEKS before placing a request, you must be an ACTIVE member, which means you must post replies relevant to the topic, and topics that are AvP Related. The Off-Topic thread will NOT count towards making you an active member.

Updated 04/06/16 by Peterson

-Bloo-, Human, 8 years ago

In case he didn't see it before the wipe, the new guy wanting to be a Serpent is still on 2 weeks probation, and so far I haven't seen him post at all. If this goes on for the rest of the weekend, your process will begin as of your next post.

Make note of this, future recruits: you don't get to request admission, disappear for 2 weeks, and then show up again expecting to be a member. This ain't a fraternity, but some level of commitment is key, and so far, since 0% has come from your end, 0% comes from mine.

Titulus12, Human, 8 years ago

Name-Titulus12
Clan-Balatu

Badapple, Stop Spamming the topic...

ThePredator13, Human, 8 years ago

I've done a lot of thinking about this (and reading)so... here i go...

Name: John Alexander Blackburn

And I want to join Alpha Draconis

Thank you for your time...

You have been added to the roster, feel free to view the clan forums.

Alienxeno, because of your recent outburst on the main board about switching species, I will not ever take you back if you want to be an Alien again. This is by no means a plea for you to stay - be with the species you most desire, I can't force you to reconsider. Just know that I'm not one to condone clan/species hopping.

There are exceptions to every rule, of course (such as Death Wraith in the past). This is not one of them.

alienxeno, Human, 8 years ago

private a.l.i.e.n. xeno
can i join alpha draconis?

Im going to think on this very carefully alienxeno, Bloo brings up a point, Alpha Draconis has had entirely too much drama in the past and i have no intentions of letting any of that happen again. Clan jumping/hopping is one of my biggest peeves, when i have made my decision I will post my answer.

May I ask is anyone on Balatu clan active?

DD and Doc. Stalker hasn't been seen since, like, March or something.

And I have not seen concretehunter in a while so I'm going to go clan less like a badass

okay peterson.

scrap the post of joining alpha draconis.

hunter alienxeno

i wish to join hunters moon.

Alienxeno wtf man three changes? I'm leaving the RP with you you started an xeno then an android now you are a hunter?

sorry man.i am staying hunter.i know i putted in alot of crap but i am staying hunter.

Alienxeno im giving you a warning for clan hoping as well as prohibiting you from joining a clan for one month. You need to read the rules and think about your choice in race. Bloo has warned you about it and now im officially giving you a warning about it.

okay peterson.

Kickbutt512, Human, 8 years ago

Okay im staying as hunter.Name:Kickbutt512. I wish to join Hunters Moon.

Badapple, im giving you a warning for Spamming, if you want to ask a question like that i suggest you put it in your clan forums.

ENGINEER, Human, 8 years ago

I used to be jjayman117 and now I'm ENGINEER and which clans would suit my race in the AVPuniverse?