Dronehive, Human, 9 years ago

There are no other Pred clans you can get into. Also, I am no mod, but you have NOT been active since your request, which strictly disallows you entry into a clan. You need to be active and constructive to be accepted into a clan on AVPU.

ikaros991, Human, 9 years ago

when i first joined i was online everyday but i did not get any replai from the clan, and now i have stuff do in real life so i dont have much time to actually be here.

I'll talk to someone. Remember though; you have to be active for 2 weeks before you get accepted.

ikaros991, Human, 9 years ago

i know the rules, tho being online everyday for 2 weeks in my opinion a bit to long, and there is not much that you can do here for the moment since the prime time is going extremely slow, i should have killed badapple :(

Speaking of that, I'm actually creating an RP, so you can sign up for that and ask questions and shit so that will count as activity.

On a more on-topic note, the leader of Hunter's Moon (Concretehunter) is without internet and asked me to monitor your trial period. So I will!

diablo, Human, 8 years ago

My name is Diablo
I would like to join hunters moon.

XenomorphWarrior, Human, 8 years ago

My name is XenomorphWarrior
I would like to join The Hive.

Specimen9, Human, 6 years ago

username: Specimen 9
clan wish to join: shadow serpents

-Bloo-, Human, 6 years ago

Noted. I'll add you as a guest for now.