burnthehive, Human, 9 years ago

name-burnthehive

clan-Alpha Draconis

bluedeath1, Human, 9 years ago

for some reason my 1st account bluedeath messed up so i had 0 points with nothing on and i could not get in the forum so im still running for the clan just letting you guys know

ikaros991, Human, 9 years ago

name:ikaros

i wish to join the hunters moon

kolobosss, Human, 9 years ago

my name kolobosss i want to join the hive

Dachandebhuja, Human, 9 years ago

Name:Dachandebhuja

I wish to join:Balatu clan

Thank you for your time.

Dark, Human, 9 years ago

I recently just left Hunters Moon because its become a seemingly dead clan and its gotten so lonely on the forums since i left two years ago I just want an active clan with decent people, anything, its gotten so depressing, no one goes on the forums or anything please anyone accepting predators please let me into the clan.

Dronehive, Human, 9 years ago

Dude you aren't getting in Balatu anytime soon so you're fucked.

Also nothings active here so yea.

Also post less your pushing my RP thread into the Abyss I can't bump it anymore and also I added crap so plz.

concretehunter, Human, 9 years ago

FTFY: You aren't getting into Balatu

No one goes into Balatu. That clan is composed of bittersweetness and nostalgia.

Exactly.

Have fun clanless, bud.

Dark, Human, 9 years ago

:( i hate it when this happens.

DeathWraith, Human, 9 years ago

This happens a lot to you?

Dark, Human, 9 years ago

no but this same kind of thing like, i think something happened and all the things i dig up points to that event and when i do something, it all comes in and says it hasn't happened and I'm left in this oh crap why this coincidence happens kind of thing.

DeathWraith, Human, 9 years ago

Well, it wasn't so much a coincidence as it was 100% your own fault.

Dark, Human, 9 years ago

Geez are all the guys still active this harsh?

-Bloo-, Human, 9 years ago

He's kind of an anomaly, I guess, but he's still pretty ok. Just don't take it all too personally.

Dark, Human, 9 years ago

Personally I thought it was Peterson on a stinger account

Peterson, Human, 9 years ago

The fuck you mean me on another account? im a Mod why the fuck would i have a different account.

Dark, Human, 9 years ago

Undercover modding? *cringes*

@Pete

On some larger forums, Mods have accounts where they literally piss people off so that they can see how they'll act.

@Dark

No. DeathWraith is a COMPLETELY different person than Pete. They aren't even remotely similar people.

ikaros991, Human, 9 years ago

so it looks like the hunters moon does not respong if there is a chance is there a willing yautja clan that would take in this warrior in there ranks?