best special edition?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

all four of the alien movies have extended editions or 'directors cuts' which in your opinions is the best cut?

i'm gonna have to be un original and say aliens did it for me, i just cant watch the theatrical cut of the film anymore, it has to be the special edition baby!!

love the special edition of alien 3 though, that was the bomb!!

themarsh.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

no Iseijin don't say that paul andurson might hear and try to make it!!!! lol

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

thats what makes me laugh as humans tech grows but no oh look that dont look real ahhh shut up, lets just hope some n*B head doesnt try and remake it

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

always has and always will be a classic in my eyes probably one of the only films that had a better sequal than the first

true enough, though as a whole, i really rate the original, too many young guns out there now who slate the film because of the special effects but c'mon, the film came out in 1978, if you was at the cinema then that was classed as cutting edge stuff. the film is a classic.

themarsh.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

i thought the aliens spec was in great more scenes like the one were there setting up the guns in the halls and u can see loads of aliens running towards them slowly the bullets run and hellooooo

I agree Aliens I liked the best marines fighting with lots of Aliens ya good movie.I also liked Alien 3 that was a cool Alien shaped as a Alien yes good movie.

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

As much as I love all the Alien films (original Alien owns all!) I would like to see a prequel on how the Aliens got to infest the Space Jockey's ship and whatnot. Maybe a little more history on the Aliens. Too many questions and not enough answers.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

ye texas chain saw remake was f*ckin wicked mate, if they did do it they should make the aliens from computer graphics and show it in its original form and more into the space jocky thing that would be good

Yeah they are definately some wicked scenes, those extra twenty minutes don't dissapoint!!

themarsh.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I think that aliens is the best if not top 2 spec edition but it was already my favorite out of the series.

"Stick Around"

I think the best special edition was for alien 3 because the therital version blew @ss! the special edition really helped the movie out.

dronewarrior.jpg
~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Gah! You're right! I take it back! I take it back!

I swear though, if Paul Anderson does do something like that I'm going to pull a Predator move on him and hang him upside down from a tree after I remove his flesh and skull.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

well, i'm in two minds about that mate, i mean, did you see the remake of texas chain saw? was damn good. dunno if it would work with alien though, they'd have to keep gigers drone for starters.

themarsh.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron