Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Witch one, witch one?

Forum

Witch one, witch one?

Register or login to post
Hunter_Predator
2005-12-21 09:40:38
Yautja
Now this isn't whitch do you like better, think of this...

Who would you rather be, a pred, or an alien? Here's the thing you need to think about though, if you were an alien, you would have to live long, I don't know how long though maybe pretty long, and you would have to constantly work to keep the hive going, like gather hosts and spread the webbing, now if you were a pred, you would have to live around 300 years, and you would have to prove yourself for a hundred different things, like to fight, then to hunt, then to become a man, so on so forth, and have to live by all these rules to stay honorable.

I would have to say, pred, so I may live a close to moral life instead of living like an ant. Witch would you be? And why?

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~
OTANG
2005-12-21 09:45:36
Yautja
which would i be? hmm let me think, space ant, yautja,... space ant, yautja. make mine a yautja please. :P

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules
Hunter_Predator
2005-12-21 09:47:51
Yautja
Why would you be a pred, I would just like to live a close to moral life like I said before, how 'bout you Otang?

daveberg
2005-12-21 09:47:54
Xenomorph
Hmmm, squishy crab face or hard as$ed pure bred killer? I'll take the xenomorph please....

www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.
Hunter_Predator
2005-12-21 09:49:09
Yautja
Why alien Dave?

Hunter_Predator
2005-12-21 09:52:05
Yautja
I edited the Topic above, I edited it to also include lifespan.

daveberg
2005-12-21 09:52:22
Xenomorph
Well, the predators are too simular to humans for my liking, i like to be different, like to go against conformity, i like the pure freedom of the aliens - having no morals or ethics, just born to kill. Awesome.

www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.
Hunter_Predator
2005-12-21 09:54:06
Yautja
Good reason. I would still be pred myself, but theres a reason to be alien.

Dalkar
2005-12-21 10:33:17
Undefined
ill choose to be a xenomorph any day. They are the perfect killing machines you cant beat that.

Death is only the Beginning
davii008
2005-12-21 10:53:00
Undefined
i'd be an alien....for the exact reasons as daveberg

i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

Skystalker
2005-12-21 11:01:52
Undefined
Yautja. Because whats better than to hunt and have a good reason for it? i mean you get to travel the entire universe for new prey and hunts, kill exotic creatures, collect their skulls, and decorate your wall with em. that over space ant? plus you get armor, latest and highly technological weapons and who hasnt wanted to have a sneaksuit or be invisable? plus even the untechnological weapons are awesome. Id probably just stand there all day sheathing and unsheathing the wrist blades. Love that sound......

El Diablo que hace tropheos de hombre.
The Demon Who Makes Trophies Of Man.
OTANG
2005-12-21 12:59:13
Yautja
why would i be yautja. well intelligence. thru many millions of years of natural selection these beings have come become so intelligent they developed ways to comb the universe with much effeciency. they have civilized so much that they converted into a race of hunters, possibly from a past-time event that eventually turned into an obsession.

then they developed weapons, technology to feed this obsession. all this much before oomans even learned how to fly or use electricity.

then there is the discipline. codes of honor were developed, and they stick to these much like samurai once did.

they developed ways of manipulating other lifeforms to suit their hunting needs, and they learned the foreign beings' culture/history enough to know thier behavioral characteristics. they possibly harnessed the power to use xenos to their liking (derelict cargo ship).

and then there are the rites of passage they must endure. hey if it was easy, anyone could do it.

xenos are cool....to hunt. and they are natural born.....hive preservers :P they kill and capture for the sake of the hive, the queen. i dont think they do it cuz they like it, they show no emotion. its an instinct. like ants. they also seem to be a primitive species and how have they progressed? not by intelligence, but hive preseravtion only.

yea i choose yautja

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules
Scar_Face
2005-12-21 13:14:39
Undefined
I'de rather be a Predator. Because of the freedom. Sure there are rules an regulations for them. But so does every country on Earth, and we still find the freedom that we desire. Now the rites of passage may be difficult, even suicidal. But once it's done you don't have to do it any more.

Aliens on the other hand, don't have the luxury of freedom. They are bound by instinct and must obay every order from the Queen. They spend their entire lives spitting webing, and gathering bodies for incubation. Other than that they just lay dormant.

Another form of freedom that the Predators have is choice of loyalty. Aliens must stick to the hive, nothing else. Predators, though usually born into the clan they will serve, don't nessesarilly have to stick to it. They could join another clan (it would be a rare occurance) or they can freelance.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-
Register or login to post
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners