Aliens vs Predators:Last Rites Submit A Character Chapter 2 Posted

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Im still working on my story its called Aliens vs Predators:Last Rites. however i still dont have alot of character so if u want to have ur own character submit here. it could be ur rpg character i need more preds aliens and marines so if u want to submit ur character do it. just make sure they have a name.
Just for future reference First passage is on pg 13. Second is on pg 16, third is on pg 20. The Beginning is on pg. 24. Chapter 2 pg. 33

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

This is straight from my profile. Your more than welcome to use em',

RPG Character Discription:
Cory or "Guan-thwei" which means Night Blood. He is the decendant of the "City Hunter" that appeared in Predator2. He dawns the mask of the "City Hunter" with a few modifycations to make it look like the mask of the Predator from Alien Vs Predator2. Cory has a battle scar across his right eye. Has AvP2 length Wristblades, Predator2 Plasma Caster, Predator2 spear, wrist-attached netgun, Predator2 speargun, Wrist-attached Fletchet launcher, 3 identical AvP2 styled Shurikens and one Predator2 Smart Disc, Advanced Medcomp and Self Destruct Device. He uses the mix match armor of Predator2 and AvP2 armor.
Character Biograghy:
Cory, the descendant of the "City Hunter" (Predator2), was trained into Hunter Moon Predator Hunting Clan origianlly. It was after the massacre of his home area, due to a patch of rogue Xenomorphs from a near by hive, he was found by the great Celtic and Harrigan of Hunter's Moon. He survived holding the scarred mask of his father, the City Hunter, he used to protect himself. As a new member he quickly rose impression to his superiors. After years of great hunts of all kinds of exotic species (mainly Xenomorph) and wars between many human organisations, Cory became one of the great wiser experienced hunters of the Hunter's Moon Clan. Sadly Celtic faded away and left the clan to another. Cory was outraged, he lefted the clan and lived on his own for years. Eventully he was found by the Hunter's Moon's rival clan, Balatu. Cory heard of them, but never encountered them. He soon realized he was meant for Balatu and pledged himself to Balatu bowing to great Hunters such as The Doc, Stalker, Predatoress, Black Warrior and more. After blooding himself to the his new clan in a epic war, he convinces himself he has alot more to prove to them first before showing them he has what it takes to be with the Gods of Death. He is their's to cammand. He will make them impressed.

k ill add him in ill use the Guan Thwei name it sounds more predator like i try to make the pred names more exotic

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Cool. Are you going to share the story on here when its finished?

yea it might be really long so ill probably share the parts with everyones character in one thing ill say is every pred is gonna be in battle

rayne, Yautja, 16 years ago

ew ew i wanna be in it! can i be in it?

sure tell me more and ur in

yay! one thing thought if i die i dont wanna die gaylly like "then rayne tripped on a rock and hit his head on a log killing him" ok here i go!

Rayne was one of the few surviving eggs of the 8th generation. After a suprise attack be Predators they killed almost all of the the 8th generation and all of the 7th.Luckilly his egg was in the queens chamber in the time and wasent destroyed. However a wristblade was able to slice into his little home and scare him. it didnt touch him fourtunetlly.
However the blade accidentelly ripped on of the pieces of the egg wich let him out. He was litterlly trapped in the egg. he didnt now which was worse. Going out in the battle or being stuck in there. Luckilly the queen was able to gentlly rip the egg and set him free.
He went for a Predator but another facehugger took it. He went for another. Same thing. Annoyed he looked around until he found a UNSC Marine. He leaped for the marine and succeded.
now having been born for almost 2 months he is still in the drone stages of life and doesent understand the feud between the Predators and the Aliens. He just does what the queen tells him to and hopes not to be killed.

if you dont like it i have anothe i made just in case.

ok thats good ur in just got a figure wat ur part it will be ill try to keep as many characters on this site alive as i can but i gotta be fair i think urs and corys will live though

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 16 years ago

ill be in it, sure.

ok ive changed my profile so many times over the years i might as well just make up a new one right here cause i forget all the other ones lol.

name in english: slayer
name in yautja: Xerax
History: xerax was born into the sseqat clan. the clan of blades.
the sseqat did not live on the yautja home planet. Like many of the other predator clans, they chose to live on a massive clanship that was free to hunt on any planet it wanted.
he lived with them for the first hundred years of his life and learned how to hunt, fight and survive.
as was the ancient yautja tradition, he was to be bloodied and turned into a true hunter.
the day came and he and three of his fellow sseqat yaujtas descended onto the planet ke'drana.
thousands of years ago the ancient sseqat elders erected a temple in the center of the vast ke'drana desert.(one s or two in desert?)
the temple was at the base of the ke'drana spire. a jagged rock that jutted out of the ground. the rock is hollow and has a vast catacomb inside it.
it is within the spire that the four yautjas goal was.

upon entering the temple the only entrance to the spire would open (the entrance is what the temple was built around) and waves of the xenomorphs that inhabit the spire would enter the temple.
(side note: becaue my storyline has nothing to do with humans the xenos that llive in the spire take on the form of the long extinct natives of ke'drana. the natives are humanoid but bigger and tougher than humans, makeing for a bigger tougher xeno. the ke'drana xenomorphs are not nessisarily smarter or more offensively inclined than human xenos but simply have tougher skin to survive in the harsh desert regions of ke'drana. they are also bigger and have a brownish redish colour.)

xerax's goal inside the temple would be to force his way to the top of the spire where the queen's where his plasmacaster had been placed.
along the way he was to mark himself with the blood of a fallen xeno.

xerax was the only one to make it.
his yautja brothers were slain by the alpha male.
xerax sucessfully found his plasma gun and killed the queen. of the hive.

upon exiting the temple he witnessed a massive explosion that lit up the night skies of ke'drana.

xerax remaind on the planet for the next fifty years of his life.

feel free to fill in the blanks lol

dis is going to be awsome!!! cant wait to read it! i just cant figure out how i would meet you guys if he just blew up a hive. unless theres another hive on the planet. but if its a dessert with the native people how am i from a marine? wow confusied..

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

Could you put my guy in there? I'll copy my profile.

My name is Zenwi-sai or Long Spear in english. I'm 7"8, 350 pounds. As a youngling I was born blind. The elders considered killing me so there would be no chance of me mating and sireing other unworthy children. The only thing that saved me was my size. As I grew up I realized my blindness had hightened my other senses. I could hear my opponent's heartbeat from 10 feet. I constructed a special mask, wired to my optical nerve to give me sight. Wanting to honor the elders I focused my hunting style on theirs. Minimal technology like they hunted, before our scientists created it. My mask is like the one from Predator except with three small spikes on the forehead. My armor is a mix from the original predator and AVP. It's jet black with small red desgins on it. My skin is brown with some dark green highlights. My weapons consist of dual wristblades, combistick, maul, cerrated cutting disk,buist in netgun, speargun, and for times of crisis a burner. My fighting style relys on brute force and built up momentum to cause maximun damage in my strikes. I eagerly wait for my blooding trial against the Hard Meat to gain true admmitance to Balatu.

ok cory, rayne,slayer,pred428 ur all in im still writing. rayne ur an alien alpha. cory slayer pred428 ur all in the first couple ofhunting groups that leave the ship

a drone as a alpha alien?.... SWEET!! im all big and stuff the preds are going to die!! fear RAYNE THE ALPHA ALIEN!!! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Lol i will kill you if you say that again, Angus is the only Alpha Alien as long as i`m around!

i always that that bloo is the Alpha alien and Angus was the Queen alien. Bloos the second in command right?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

He's a King Alien, which makes me alpha, or prince, or something...

oh ok

Ok to all who have submitted their character I have figured out your parts. Also to the moderators of the site I was wondering if I could use the Clan name Hunter's Moon as the clan in my story. If not I do understand. If anyone else wants to submit a character you may. Thank You.

Ok to members I got permission to use a clan from this site as the clan in my story. which do you think is better. Hunter's Moon or Balatu?

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 16 years ago

hunters moon.
lol but thats just because ive been a member for three years:P