ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ok thanks Cory I do need some new marines. For all who have submitted their characters. You all are in the story and I have figured out your parts.

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

wat ever just make a name up

I am intreged into this story now ... so could you please tell us abit of wat its about n a lil bit of wat happens...

and when its finished will you be putting it up on here..

PS i thought of a name SGT Jack Frost aka Frosty (ha ha am good)

Malus-Darkblade, Yautja, 16 years ago

I have a Aussie Marine Character for yous. I've role-played as him a bit so he's already developed a personality and a distinct history. I'll put him here in a bout 30mins if you want him.

Ok sure I will use him.

The idea of the story is that the USMC discover satellite images of space stasis pods landing in Central Egypt. But really this is a trap by the preds by lauching empty space pods luring the marines to the alien hive. The preds were expecting about 50 marines to show but really 200 marines were sent so the Preds will be out numbered by aliens. It will be a fight to the death...
This is just the basic idea much more to it though. As far as posting it, it might be too long so I might post sections from it. Everyone who has submitted a character will have an important role to this story.

MonsterOfEnergy, Yautja, 16 years ago

You really know how to make good topics don't you, people love to share their creations and ideas!

Since I love to share my ideas as well, I guess I'll contribute to your topic, I know that you have too many characters, so you don't have to use mine. But if you wish too, go ahead.

My character is a male Alien. He helped in the genocide of an extra terrestrial "Space Jockeys"

This alien witnessed the climate shift that killed the rest of the Alien race millions of years before the mining shuttle received the distress beacon from the Space Jockeys. This Alien was lucky, it was frozen and preserved in ice. The ice melted long after the climate shift that made LV426 uninhabitable. The Alien was picked up by a group of scientists investigating the LV426 after the events of Aliens. This Alien was tweaked and enhanced by the scientists. The scientists made it 10 times smarter and it turned into their killing machine, nick named Cunning Beast.

They sent it to kill a rather experienced Yuatja that had been killing shippers in the 487 Quadrant.

Are you kidding I need a lot more characters of course I'm going to use yours. Ok so the nickname at the end is that your name of your alien?

Yes of course, The Cunning Beast

[IMG]Character’s Pic Here[/IMG]

Name: Jarred Jean Ethers

Designation: Rifleman, Mechanic, Pilot, Squad 2IC
Callsign: Snake / ‘Death Adder’

Height: 5’11â€Â
Weight: 65kg
Eye Color: Storm Grey
Hair Color: Dark Brown

Nationality: Australian
Home Planet: Earth

Physical Description:
Jarred ‘Snake’ Ethers stands at just under six feet height, and his build is much closer to that of an athlete than it is to your typical bodybuilding marine. His shock of dark brown hair is kept in a crew-cut, well within regulation parameters, fully revealing the heavy ‘grid’ pattern scarring all down the right side of his face, all the way over his right eye, which is synthetic. He keeps this hair gelled up to make sure that he has a clear line of sight. His chief expression is a thoughtful, slight smile, although he is also known for his grim frown. His tanned skin is heavily pockmarked with cuts from blades, which all stand as mute testament of the long hours he has spent practising with melee weapons and unlucky encounters from his years on the farm, as well as the time he spent captured by Weyland-Yutani mercenaries.

He wears his suit of M3 Combat Armour at all times, regardless of the situation or time of day, a habit which has gotten him into trouble at multiple times, and almost caused him to fail boot camp. You can always tell wether Sam is at a uniform inspection because of the full five minutes of screaming by a near-cardiac-arrest Drill Sergeant. To his credit, he has always borne this treatment without a word. He also very rarely wears his M10 Tactical Helmet, preferring to wear an old Australian-Issue Slouch Hat, or failing that a jet-black bandanna that is wrapped around his head just below his hairline.

His Storm Grey eyes always appear distant and troubled, as if remembering a memory that he wishes he’d never had. His usual expression is either a grim little smile or a snarl (usually as he fires his weapon) He has the merest shadow of a beard, although he keeps it in check.

Personality:
Jarred Ethers is a quiet individual who listens more than he talks. He is very guarded about his past, and because of this his fellow marines consider him something of a mystery. While he is not a big talker and perhaps not as outgoing as the rest of his marines, he gets along well with fellow soliders, occasionally cracking a joke to lighten the mood and will happily have a quiet talk with his friends.

Although he does not trust very easily, he is fiercely loyal to those who have earned it, and will protect them and the people under his command with the ferocity of an enraged Xeno Queen.

He suffers from a slight touch of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, or ‘shell-shock’ as it is better known, and is more active at nighttime than he is during the hours of the day. He hardly sleeps, and what little sleep he does get is often haunted by nightmares.
Weapons:

Primary: Weapon (Rifle/SG/Flamer)(Attachments, Customisations, Location on body.)
M41A Pulse Rifle w/’Green Dot’ Laser Sight
Description:
Jarred’s Pulse Rifle is painted in a dark palette of Blacks and Greys, in what is universally known as the ‘Night Camo’ style. It has a ‘Green Dot’ laser sight mounted on the top of its barrel.
Secondary: Weapon (Pistol/Shotgun) (Attachments, Customisations, Location on body.)
50.Cal Desert Eagle w/ ‘Green Dot’ Laser Sight, Strapped to right thigh.
Description:
Painted in the same style as his Pulse Rifle, this weapon also has the laser sight, this time mounted on it’s underside. A relic from ancient times, it is still the largest handgun in existence, and the second-most powerful.
Tertiary: Weapon (Knife or equivalent) (Location on body)
Combat Machete on Left Shin
Description:

Other: Weapon (Grenades) (Location on body)
3x ‘Flashbang’ Stun Grenade, strapped to left thigh.
12x ‘Frag’ Fragmentation Grenades for M41A in bandolier.
8 ‘Burn’ Incendiary Grenades for M41A in bandolier

Equipment:
(This is where you'll list your basic equipment such as BDUs and Armour, or more specifically, what you wear on your body in combat.)
[list]
[*]Battle Dress Uniform
[*]M3 Personal Armour
[*]M10 Tactical Helmet
[*]Heavy Combat Boots w/ Titanium toe & heel
[*]Fingerless Kevlar Gloves
[*]Tactical Shoulder-Mounted Lamp (Left Shoulder)
[*]Bullet-Proof ‘Aviator’ Pilot Mirror Sunglasses.
[*]Slouch Hat & Lucky Bandanna
[*]Desert Eagle Holster (right Thigh)
[*]Grenade Bandolier
[*]Machete Boot Holster
[*]Marine Dog Tags
[*]’Wings’ Pilot badge from past career as Marine Pilot.
[/list]

Combat Webbing
(This is where Marines carry their supplies such as their IMCPs and other personal and essential equipment.)[list]
[*]Individual Marine Carrying Pouch
-Hair Gel-Jar of Death Adder Venom-Water Purification Tablets-Firelighting Kit-Compass-Maps of the area-4x Unlubricated Condoms (For use as water Carriers)-6x Rubber Bands-50m Nylon Chord-Scalpel & Needles-Wire Saw-Fishing Hooks-SF10 Respiration Gasmask-Photos of Parents
[*]Water Canteen Pouch x2
-1l Water Canteenx2
[*]MINIMI Ammunition Pouch
-M41A Pulse Rifle Ammo Clips x5
-Desert Eagle Ammo Clips x4
[*]MINIMI Ammunition Pouch
-M41A Pulse Rifle Ammo Clips x5
-Desert Eagle Ammo Clips x4
[*]STEYR Ammunition Pouch
‘Buckshot’ M41A GL Shells x15

[/list]

History:
Hailing from the isolated centre of Outback Australia, Jarred Ethers is the son of a wealthy-ish hard working Australian farmer and an American-Born University teacher. From an early age his father had him helping out with work on the farm, and Jarred (although everyone called him ‘Jazza’, as Aussie slang required) quickly became acquainted with the hard but fulfilling life of a farmer. A fiercely independent man and a hard worker, Jarred’s father wanted his son to be likewise independent and hard-working, and from an early age Jarred was helping with the livestock and learning how small explosives (good for levelling fields and removing tree stumps) and basic mechanics with farm vehicles like tractors and Four wheeled bikes.

While he learned mechanics and other such handy tasks needed for farming from his father, Jarred’ mother home schooled him about academics, teaching her son about numeracy and literacy, about science, technology, cooking, Social Economics and just about every subject that she could think of. A fast learner, Jarred was easily the most intelligent out of the farm kids in the area, and always thirsted for more knowledge. He also had a proficiency with melee weapons, and was always playing around with knives. Eventually, he took this love of blades to the next level and found himself a Kendo Sensei, whom taught him the art of the sword for the next few years.

He grew up to be a hard worker and a capable young man, getting along well with the other farmers and their kids and taking control of more and more duties in the farm. He grew very agile and quick, and although he was certainly strong enough his speed and reaction time remarkably fast, and he was able to actually dodge the lightning-fast strike of the Death Adder, a deadly little snake inhabiting the Australian Outback, which had venom powerful enough to kill quickly and painfully. Jarred also grew proficient in the use of rifles from an early stage, going out with his father at night to spotlight (ie: hunt and kill) Kangaroos and any Dingoes that managed to get onto their property. Jarred was a very good shot with a 12 Gauge Shotgun and the Bolt-Action Rifle, although he loved making Flamethrowers out of fuel tanks and other bits and bobs.

One thing that he often did was to capture Death Adders and ‘milk’ them for venom, which he would dip his bullets in before firing them, which always made for a much quicker kill, and made a glancing hit fatal. He continues this habit in the Marines, and has a ‘pet’ Death Adder (tamed VIA hypnotisim) partially for this purpose.

He was very accomplished at making explosives and at mechanics, and could easily got a job as a Mechanic or a Demolitionist by the time he was 12. By that time he was also studying psychology and biology, the two subjects fascinating him endlessly. As his father grew older and more frail, Jarred took up more and more of the tasks around the farm. He had it pretty good. He was physically fitter than most, and although he was working hard he was living a fulfilling life and gaining important skills for his future career, which he hoped would be amongst the Marines.

Jarred’s great uncle Barry had been a United States Colonial Marine, and Jarred was endlessly fascinated with the war stories his uncle told him, and decided that he wanted to follow in his uncles footsteps.

Needless to say, he was shocked and grief-stricken when his father suddenly died, whilst JArred was at the age of 18. His father had put his foot right on the tail of a Death Adder while hopping off a tractor, and had gotten a dose of venom large enough to kill a Rhino, let alone an old man.

Jarred took over the farm completely, and whilst he worked hard and was helped by the rest of the farming community, his mother pined away and died only a year after.
Shocked by the sudden deaths of both of his family, he sold the farm off for a tidy profit and shipped out to America, where he immediately enlisted in the Colonial Military.

For the next two years(the insanely long extra time requested by JArred himself, and granted because the Sergeants all wanted to see how well the Aussie could do) he threw himself at the physical and military training that the Army Boot Camp had to offer with such abandon and enthusiasm that he ended up becoming the example the DI’s always gave as to how it SHOULD be done, although he always copped a hiding at the uniform inspections, due to his odd habit to always wear his M3 combat armour, no matter the situation. Due to this, he almost failed the ‘dress and bearing’ part of his assessments at the end of boot camp, when everyone else was wearing their ceremonial uniform. He managed to scrape a pass because of the immaculate condition that his armour was in. He was always the life of the training camp, cracking jokes to lighten the mood and keeping the basic morale of the other troops up.

In combat exercises, Jarred was extremely good in the art of the ambush, striking quickly and suddenly from the shadows like the very Adder that had killed his father. This earned him the nickname ‘Snake’ amongst his fellow recruits, and the name lives on as his callsign. For most of the marines whom had never met an Aussie before, Jarred was a huge personality, with his accent, his relaxed manner and his ever-present combat armour earning him an almost celebrity status amongst the trainees.

He was always the best at Melee combat amongst the Marine Trainees, due to his experience with bladed weapons, and even managed to beat the DI’s on most occasions, although unarmed combat was beyond him. After his first year, the call went out for Marines to join the Marine Pilot program, as the Marines needed people to fly their fleet of Dropships and Fighters into battle with them. Seeing a Challenge, Jarred signed up without hesitation.

This was what he decided to be the second best decision of his life, and he felt a natural bond with the UD-4 dropship, being able to pull stunts with it that very few other trainees could accomplish. Eventually, he graduated from the Marine training as a Dropship Pilot, and attached to the 601st ‘All Aussie’ Marine unit as their pilot.

This was to be the start of a stellar career, with the marine notching up success after success from the cockpit of his Dropship, and even managed to make ‘ace’, which you got after your first 5 air-to-air kills, all of which were made against Corporate Mercenary Dropships or Fighters.

His stunning career as a pilot was cut short though, when his dropship was shot down when he was dropping an infiltrator unit of ODST Commandos across enemy lines. Blasted out of the sky by a hidden Corporate SAM site (which turned out to be a Corporate Merc in the back of a jeep with a Anti-Air rocket launcher) and captured by Corporate Mercs, and tortured for weeks.

After being tortured, his face sliced apart by a knife-wielding interrogator and his right eye cut out of his head, Jarred still refused to talk about the ODST team he had snuck behind enemy lines, although they had by then almost all been killed.

Eventually, going against so many orders that he almost lost his job, a Marine Lieutenant named Sev ordered his platoon of marines to the planet to rescue the pilot, and after a hot combat drop and a fierce firefight, Jarred and four other wounded marines (One of the an ODST survivor) were evacuated to the marine base at Gateway Station, where after another few weeks of extensive surgery, he received a synthetic eye.

Unfortunately, USCM policy dictates that anyone with ANY form of eye trauma is not allowed to fly a ship, and so Jarred was booted out of the pilots program. He decided to become a ground-pounding marine and was forced to go back to boot camp, so that he could be like the marines that had saved his life.

After another three at Boot, where he had a lot of fun catching up with the DI’s and re-learning everything that there was to know about a marine (he spent the extra time getting every bit of training he could, and because of this he is qualified to: Use ALL marine infantry weapons, drive the ‘Rhino’ APC, operate the Sentry Turrets, drive a combat EXO-suit and is a qualified mechanic), and after the three years of training, he immediately popped back to earth quickly to grab himself a Death Adder, and whipped it off to Weyland-Yutani Corp. to by trained VIA hypnotherapy, before being assigned to his first unit.

Malus, you didn't have to right that much. I just need a name, appearane, and a short descriptions and weapons. Like before I posted the main idea on the previous page so if you want to be a character you can still submit here.

I copied and pasted that one right from a RPG Black-Ops project I am within an online USCM unit, which I cannot name at this time.

So soz for the inconvenience.

Its not a problem thank you for submitting a character.

devestater, Yautja, 16 years ago

thanks ScarredShadow.

Just a note to all the members who submitted an alien character, I may have to edit your character biography. Mostly because this story is supposed to take place on Earth but some of your characters are supposed to be born on LV 426 so if you could please just tell me how your character came to Earth or edit the charater. Also I should be working both on the story and a cover idea. However progress on it may become slow from school and work but I will manage. When I come to battles between member's characters I will post here.

I am still taking requests so if you want to be a character Submit here.

The Cunning Beast was taken to Earth after the scientists picked him on LV426.

First Action Passage of:
Aliens Versus Predators
Code:Death

Egypt 2021

The Marines got out of their ships and gathered in a large crowd. Mitchell first Lieutenant elaborated, "DeRosa you know the plan lead them to the pyramid and I will stay here. Update me at the top of every hour." The soldiers gathered around DeRosa and glared straight at three large sized Pyramids straight ahead.
"Lets do it we're going in." Lieutenant DeRosa announced to his fellow marines.
"Why do you think these pyramids have something to do with the stasis pods landing here? Seargent Frost asked in curiousity."
"Well why would anyone else come here, this place is a barren wasteland. Theres nothing else anybody would find interesting, is there?" Lieutenant DeRosa asked.
"No I guess your right." Frost admitted.
"Ok soldiers lets move out, DeRosa gladly announced.
The soldiers then migrated as a large group toward the Central pyramid of the three.
"I intend to visit all three, do you hear me soldiers?
Lieutenant DeRosa asked in a shouting matter.
"Yes Lieutenant! the soldiers shouted in return.
They all then approached the entrance to the pyramid in excitement. They then opened the tomb door to a black desolate environment. They felt cold and trapped almost like they were trapped in a spider web.

The marines turned the flashlights on their pulse rifles on and nodded to each other in a way of communication. The only thing heard was the soft patter of their footsteps hitting the solid ground.
"Ok this seems to be a Great Hall of some sort seems like it leads to several rooms, but keep moving straight ahead." DeRosa shouted from the back of his group. The troops continued heading straight DeRosa saw a rifle laying on the ground. He neared the weapon and thought, could this be one of our own. He then picked up the rifle but was digusted, he felt a sort of goo substance all over the gun. He tried to shake it off but he heard a hissing noise surrounding him. Fear coursed through his mind, but a sharp object impaled from his back directly through his chest. DeRosa screamed "ARHH HELP!" This jet black creature lifted the cold body to its face. The creature slowly opened its mouth revealing its teeth in a matter of seconds its second mouth punched through DeRosa's forehead ending his life and misery.
The marine's sprinted to where they heard the screaming of their Lieutenant only to find a cold bloody body laying in front of them.

"What the hell happened here? Seargent Frost yelled.
The other marines shrudded their shoulders cluelessly.
All of the marines coincidently heard that constant loud hissing. The marines activated their flashlights and slowly turned around. They saw a creature the creature aknowledged the marine's presence. The creature's jet black lips curled back revealing its translucent teeth. All the marines panicked and hesitated. "What the fuck is that, a frightened marine screamed.
"I gotta get out of here," a marine hollared. He cowardly ran away heading toward an empty chamber. He neared the door, the marine's saw the their friend impaled by something and was raised off the ground.
"What the hell is going on here, I didn't see anything there." Frost yelled. The marines sprinted out of the way a combat staff like weapon thrusted across the hall pinning an unlucky marine to a wall.
The creature uncloaked, revealing itself to its prey. The two mighty beasts tackled into each other with incredible force knocking each other to the ground. The masked hunter by the name of Sertolic tackled the serpent like creature to the wall. The Xenomorph kicked Sertolic off and jumped onto him trying to punch its second mouth into the beast. But the Hunter grabbed a dagger sticking it into the dome head of the serpent. The Xenomorph screeched in great pain. Sertolic got up and noticed the brutal Xenomorph heading toward him shoved his armblade into the upper torso of the fearsome creature. The alien in pain starting to wack its tail wrecklessly impaling the fearsome hunter in the upper leg. Serolic roared in pain chopping half of the tail off of the alien and kicked into the wall. The alien threw the acid blood from its tail onto the hunter. The acid started to melt into the armor, Sertolic ripped off the armor. He reached for his combistick and shoved it into the alien's throat. The screech loud enough to be heard for miles.

The hunter led out a loud roar. Then three other of these fierce hunters gathered Guan Thwei, Xerax and Zenwi Sai they then headed torn the the marines cloaked themselves.
The marines a few doors down were mourning in the friends that they have lost. Seargent Frost took out his communicator and got contact with Lieutenant Mitchell.
"Yes what is it? Lieutenant Mitchell asked.
"Something fucked up is here two alien things here they killed some of our men." Frost reported.
Wait where is Lieutenant DeRosa?" Mitchell asked.
"He is dead, he strayed and we found him all bloody and with two gaping holes in his body. One in the chest and one in the forehead. Frost explained.
"What! Ok I want you guys outta there." Mitchell demanded.
"We don't know our way back!" Frost explained.
"Find it then!"the Lieutenant demanded.
Mitchell looked down and saw his screen malfunctioning. But he heard screams of his men.....

That is just a little bit of it I figured I stop there it seemed like a good spot. What do you think?

There are a few errors. I used the characters were first submitted but I will post more when I get to the parts with the other characters.

Its Looking good.
The setting is an exalnt place for this kinda thing.

Is this the 1st time the marines have come across Xenos?

Yea the thing was is in the beginning a marine said what if aliens came here. But the other marines just laughed thinking he was trying to be amusing your character is pretty much the main character he becomes the one in charge of the mission.