DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well, there are some mistakes, but it`s very good otherwise... Be sure to catch Rayne`s fighting style, of which i`ve learned back when the free chat was still up. You see, he hits lucifer, then lucifer hits him back, then he gets angry, then lucifer hits him again, then he gets angrier, then lucifer hits him again and so on until he can`t move anymore. Ofcourse, that gave me something to do, and any tactic that gives me something to do is a very good tactic in my view lol.

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Yes there are some mistakes but I still couldn't edit it I thought that problem was solved but I guess not. But thank you and I will remember Rayne's style.

Lol i was just kidding about that, don`t remember it, rayne`ll be mad if you take it seriously and so i`ll have to hit him until he can`t move anymore!!!

Lol what free chat was his little fighting style on lol. I'm so mad my old account was lost I would have a better rank I made one of the flame topics and still be on Hunter's Moon. I mean I had a fighting style in the Bleeding Star. Hit N Run lol.

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well form what you have posted its lookin realy good.
cant wait till u put the next section up lol.

Thanks mate I have to see when the next action part is with the member's character's in it. Thats what I'm trying to post. You'll know when I put it up I'll change the topic name to Second action posted YAY on it.

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

lol kk al keep my eye out lol

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 16 years ago

Same here good start SS

Malus-Darkblade, Yautja, 16 years ago

Great work mate, can't wait to see how Jarred holds up. Might have to post my fanfic someday.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

aew you almost done dude i wanna read it SSSOOOOO bad!!!!!!

concretehunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

you shuld put in ca caractor who betrays the main caracter.

or make the main caracter hove a relasionship and his partner dies or gets killed

voodoopred, Yautja, 16 years ago

hey you can ckeck my profile.

aaaaaaah cmon, when`s the second one coming???

Ok the next passage will be up in about 20 min the main characters in this one are Guan Thwei, Kain (alien Warrior), SGT Frost, and Corporal Ethers. I will post it very soon.

Second Action Passage enjoy
Main Characters Guan Thwei, Kain (alien warrior, SGT. Frost,Corporal Ethers, and a little PVT. Gomez

Michell looked down at the floor of his ship in regret. "Its all my fault, God please let them be alive. Please keep mt marines alive and make them safe." Mitchell muttered to himself in a short prayer. For a short while the screen flickered and soon was back on. Thank you God." Mitchell said to himself.
Lieutenant what is it? Frost asked.
"I was worried now what happened to you guys I lost my signal? Mitchell curiously asked.
We were ambushed, there are fucking invisible ghosts killing our men we just found four of our men with their heads and spinal columns ripped out." Frost explained.
"What? Ok get out of their immediately" Mitchell demanded.
The marines regrouped and tried to find the nearest exit but they didn't remember how they came in. The marines neared a large chamber at the end of the hall. They activated their flashlights and saw eggs. What do you think these things are? Corporal Ethers asked.
I have no idea I think they are some sort of eggs. Frost responded.
But eggs of what?" Ethers aked.
Frost shrudded his soldiers. A marine neared the egg and stroked the top of the egg with his hand. The egg then slowly opened its top flaps opened up and a scorpion like parasite leaped out grabbing on to his face and fell to the groud. Ethers ran to the marine along witha few others struggling trying to pull the creature off. Frost turned his realizing that several other eggs started to open. Oh shit we gotta get outta here! C'mon." the marines slowly followed him unaware of what was happening. Soon enough well over fifty facehuggers were ejected. The marines shouted and fired their guns wrecklessy trying to hit the fachuggers many of the marines became successful hosts to the facehuggers. Many more marines came out alive. How many men did we lose? Frost asked.
"Well over fifty of them that I can tell. Ethers responded.

The Predators were not that far behind the marines stalking them waiting for the right time to attack. The marines heard the same loud hissing repeating around them. Oh shit not again activate your flashlights and take fire. Before the marines knew it Guan Thwei shot a net toward a marine pinning him starting to tighten closer to him. "Help him! Cut the net, get it off him." Ethers demanded to his fellow marines. Nothing would would cut it off. Loud pounding was heard, the marines turned to see a massive masked creature walking towards them. The Predator shoved its way to the netted marine slashed threw his head with its wristblades killing him instantly. The other marines panicked trying to get as far way as possible. The hissing grew louder and more constant soon enough Guan Thwei turned around to see an enormous alien warrior by the name of Kain behind him. The two fiece beasts clashed together with great haste. Guan Thwei shoved Kain into the wall with incredible force, the alien wrapped it's tail around Guan Thwei tripping him making him fall flat on his back. The alien leaped onto the Predator and tries to finish him off but Guan Thwei kicked Kain to the wall again extending his blades shoving them through Kain's head letting out a painful screech. Kain hit Guan Thwei in the back of his leg impaling it. The two warriors let out battle cries that could be heard all over the pyramid. The two dropped to the ground Kain then crawled onto Guan Thwei trying to prepare a head bite simultaneously Guan Thwei grabbed a sacrifical dagger to his side digging it directly into the mouth of Kain. Guan Thwei felt no movement from Kain. He then rolled the dead alien off of him. Struggling to stand Guan Thwei finally gets up leaning to a wall to give him support. He then cloaked himself and went to meet up with his brethren.

The marines in a corresponding room were extremely frightened. "We have to go back and get our other marines, we can't leave them."
Why? What if they are all already dead? Ethers asked almost interrogating SGT. Frost.
"I don't care we don't leave fellow marines behind Ethers." Frost stated.
"I know Sergeant its just what if we get there and there is like twenty of those things there? Ethers asked.
"We go!" Frost explained.
"Ok." all the marines responded to him.
The marines started towards the chamber again hoping the wouldn't face anything. They came to the entrance of the chamber and stalled. "Put your flashlights on."Frost shouted.
The marines activated the flashlights and slowly made their way in. They dropped their guns in shock. What the fuck is going on here? Ethers shouted.
Examining a body, "it looks like something broke out of his rib cage or something. Sitting in a corner shivering.
"Gomez, what happened to you? Ethers asked.
"I don't know I don't know, but when I woke up fucked up things happened." Gomez explained.
Ok, we don't have time lets move out. Frost announced.
Frost had two smartgunners leading the way. Halfway down the wall constant hissing returned and started up again. Frost walked backward he had to confront the creature that killed his Lieutenant and friend. Friend the alien standing still at the end of the hall waiting for Frost's next move. Come and get it Mother Fucker! he shouted across the hall. Frost started shooting his profile quicky and wrecklessly. The alien approached closer to Frost yet dodging his bullets.(Cut back to marines)
"Hey! Where is SGT. Frost. Ethers asked.
He then sprinted back down the hall and saw Frost and the alien. Frost come back.
Stay out of the this, he killed my friend damnit! Frost expclaimed.
Ethers noticed a strong movement in the aliens tail and without hesitation shot at the alien killing it. But the acid blood splashed over hitting Frost, turning around Frost face was slighley splashed by the acid made its way meting through his face. NOO ARHHHHHH. he screamed.
NOOOO!Ethers screamed.
Frost dropped to the ground, Ethers hovering over his body. "You're going to be ok Frost. Picking frost ok helping him walk. Frost trembling in his words, I want you to take in charge my work here is done. The thing that killed my friend DeRosa is now dead. Ethers then made it meeting up with all the marines. "What happened to Frost? Gomez asked.
"I don't know we shot one of those Aliens and shot and the blood hit him. Ethers explained.
Gomez stalled coughing and gasping for air. He felt great pain....

Couldn't edit my last post. But the next passage should be up in the next couple days the main characters I think will be: Xerax, Rayne, Corporal Ethers, Zenwi Sai, Yeyinde Nihkou'te, Venom, and maybe a little Devestater.

Saint, Yautja, 16 years ago

hey, could I possibly be added to this story of yours somehow?
pred name: Sh’rak-ta.
If not thas cool too haha

Sure I'll use him just give a desciption of what he looks like.

Saint, Yautja, 16 years ago

Cool! gotta have an assassin type char lol

I am 113 years old. I stand at 7’2†tall, 250 lbs, dark grey skin with black spots, and black dreads. I have a scar across my right eye from my blooding and many small cuts over many other places of my body. My armor is also crossed with many small scratches. My armor is pure black with the mark of the assassin in white on the forehead of my mask.

do you need weapons?

Yeah because most likely all the Predators are going to fight.