City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Their both good names, I like Balatu only because I was in before the site was updated and my account was lost.

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 16 years ago

but you were in hunters moon before that ,cory lol

ah the good old days.

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Hey we got something in common. I was in Hunter's Moon with my old account (ScarredYautja12) before it was lost. I like Hunter's Moon. But Balatu sounds like a more exotic name. Its tough.

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 16 years ago

man i wish we could add more people into the clans...we could get hunters moon back up and running in no time.

how the book coming btw?

Its coming along ok. Im at the preparing mark where our characters are being shipped to Earth. Me, you, cory, Pred428, and some other preds as well.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

well just a suggestion i think u should introduce a group of predators working together showing of there team work because thats what i really like to see from them

Thats what I mean there being sent in a group. Actually there will be so many Preds fighting. the idea is that the Preds layed a trap launching empty space pods to lure the marines to make aliens. But it turns out the marines are sending hundreds of marines like 200 maybe. So the Preds landed their ship and all joined the hunt.

so it will be like a war? sounds kool

Basically the Preds were expecting the marines to send 50 men not hundreds. I guess it could be like a war I'm not that far in yet.

hmm i like the idea of having alot of marines and aliens fighting each other and a group of harcore kick a** predators on a mission to kill everyone something like gears of war and the predators have there own personalitys and humor, arguments, friendship and stuff mainly i think i would be a good idea of following the predators as the heros (main characters of the book) instead of having some humans.

and if ur gonna make a sequal i would just do i big massive war following the same characters and the missions to kill everyone although i would also introduce space ship battles and some new gagets, backstory, boarding other ships i just got a really big imaginasion lol

Actually the main characters are members from the site the submitted me there Predator character. I would consider making new weapons. I just don't want to change the idea that someone else made.

np i just like something that fetures predators as the main characters instead of the humans

Yeah I want that too. Every Pred movie always puts the spotlight on the humans. Also if any other members want to be a character submit yours if wish.
Thank You.

Ok I have a question in my story there is a lot of dialogue with the marines. But also with the Predators I used Predator words also used some action like tilting head to the side means curiousity but I was wondering if they could talk descent English to talk to each other in a book. Its just if I can't have them speak english it will cut out some good parts. But I don't want to mess up the Predator character itself.
Submit your Character If You Wish.

i say make them speak english and a little bit of there own langauge.

Venom, Yautja, 16 years ago

Heres my character if you want to use it.
Name: Venom

The year was 2389 when it happened, when this monster was made. The scientists of the Weyland Yutani Copration had been researching xenomorphs for years, they had several inccidents when they have broken free
and even once caused the deaths on an entire research vessal. But the research was to important for the bio-weapons division... It could of made their company Billions.

One specimen was brought in and was contained in a large Cryo-tube and was in stasis...The scientist were asked to experiment what the reactions the xenomorph would take if it encountered a substance known as a symbiote which had been discovered on a nearby moon close to LV-427..

The reaction was immediate and the symbioted attached itself to the xenomorph feeling its rage towards the scientists that kept it caged in, unable to be free... The sybiote became fully attached and the appearance of the xenomorph changed, it was completey black, its claws longer and sharper than before. The tails spike tip had become more like a barbed spear and its teeth were longer and more serrated than any other xenomorph..

Scans indicated that its strength was increased at least 3 times more than that of a regular xenomorph and that the symbiote gave it the abilty the change its weapons shape and size ( basically his claws, tail and inner jaw)..But before they knew it the xenomorphs strength had already helped it escape from the facilty... Nothing stopped it it was like a wildfire, death spread everywhere....

This was striaght from my profile, dont really use the whole symbiote thing unless you want to, it could just be genetically enhanced by the scientists.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

hay i was wondering is my charector still on the book even though my accounts been screwed. and have you intrudeced eney of the aliens yet?

You were Rayne right yea your character is still in right now I have the marines stumbling into the alien hive. Your character will be introduced very soon.

Ok to all who have requsted I still need to have some die. I can keep some aliens alive but unknowingly. So lust tell me if you want/don't mind if your character but as I said this issue might be able to be avoided.

Also I'm still taking requests. Submit one if you wish. Also you don't need to write paragraphs for a biography. Just give me a name and short background on the character.
Submit if you wish.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 16 years ago

Hey my character can die if you need to but here it is...
amour is like the hero pred of avp same with wrist blades and spear, plasma caster is like Pred 1 and is around 6'10-6'11also armour has a gold tinge.