Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 16 years ago

also I have 4 shrikens and a smart disk,spear gun and net gun.

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

ok Lone Hunter I just need a name for your Pred. here is a site with Predator language translated to english click the link that says Yautja on the site and scroll to the bottom. It has the Pred words they are pretty good for names. If you want you can use one of those or just make one up.

www.thehunted.tk

Yeyinde Nihkou'te sounds good that'll do thanks

Ok no problem and thanks mate.

Which sounds better in your opinion which hunt sounds better Kainde Amedha Nain-de (Xenomorph Hunt) or Thwei Nain-de (Blood Hunt) I was just wondering.

Xenomorph sounds alright but im gonna go with blood hunt mate...course thats just me what does everyone think?

This is a question to those who know how to translate Pred language. I'm making the word "Blood Hunt." With Thwei (blood) and Nain-de (hunt). Do you know if I write it out Thwei Nain-de or Nain-de Thwei. I just wanted to see which is correct because the term is going to be used in my book.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

Stalker probally nows buti think its the fist way

does anyone know for positive which way it goes. I apologize if I am being annoying its just in my book I can't write any further until I find out.

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

I like it the first way you had it, "Blood Hunt" right?

Yea thats the one I'm using I just don't know if it goes Thwei Nain-de or Nain-de Thwei. Do you know?

devestater, Yautja, 16 years ago

I have my characters disciption in my file. you can look at it if you want

I will look into it. Is Devestator your alien's name too or do you have a different alien name.

yea devestater is my alien name and if you want you can come up with how my character got mutated in your story

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

My name is.... irrelavent I live and die for the core I gave my left arm in battle for the core I watched my whole life be burned away by the Xenomorph scum for the core...
But now with a new cybonetic arm and a new life serving and protecting earth I am ready to step back onto any battle field just as long as I get my revenge on all Xenomorphs.
Though hours of time spent in the trainning simulator I have almost perfected my skills with the M4A1 pulse rifle and most othe small arms I also know my way round remote explosive devices, and with the cybonetic strengh of my left arm I can pretty much punch through any material without harming myself... So I dare you to tell me i'm not ready for vengence
Weaponry
Weapon 1 - M4A1 with 1 magazine in the weapon at all times and 3 magzines carried in webbing, 3 grenades carried in webbing incase of high conflict situation Weapon - 2 Silver colt .45 with golded eagle emblem barrel, single clip in the weapon at all times and further 2 magazines in webbing, carried in holster weapon 3 - 8 Inch combat blade with leather grip handel carried in front knife slot of webbing
Further Equipment
Motion scaner - attached to side of M4A1 Pulse Rifle Vision enhancing targetin optical device - Attached to helmet (when in use can be used to auto acuire targets note limited power supply)

Please use him if u need

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

Sorry bout double postin I could'nt edit post.

He weighs 200lbs is 6FT 6 with dark hair and eyes and has a scar over his right eye (a bit cleshia I know).
His body is covered in old painful scars from battles with xenos.

He is unstable Mentaly driven by visions of Xenos taking his family away while he was pulled out by marines he lives for revenge and will only stop wen he has seen every Xeno brought down (has very violent tendacies)
Takes pills as a supresant

Ok I'll use your character. One thing I need to Know what is his name.

What about mine man.

Your in there too I just asked him because he didn't give me a name.

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Your more than welcome to use this Marine character I made for another forum, (its really old)
Name:Unknown(Nickname:Scarface)
Sex:Male
Race:Human
Weapons:Pulse Rifle.
Combat knife.
Shotgun
Two pistols.

Description
Height:6'4
Weight:122
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Black
Build:Well trained in Marine-combat,muscular from training.Could clean a city of punks with only mind power.

Clothes:Marine armor.Marine under-armor cloths
Boots.Helmet with built in camera and light.
in his deck he has regular cloths.

Personality:Doesnt get emotional.Allways ready,Wild and dangerious.(aproach with caution)
Unleashed anger on the battle feild.

History:Scarface never knew his real name or his family.He got the nickname on his travlers when he was young. looking for answers.It was rumored that his family was killed by a clan of Predators or aliens and he got away with a claw on his right eye.He was picked up my a marine clan and his life was striaghtened out.he got an education,a hair cut,and cleaned from being a punk-gangsters on the streets of New Lora ruins.
Now after many successful bug hunts and exterminations he has became general Scarface.
His new goal is to figure out his child hood and family disapearance and maby discover a Predator and kill one