ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Sorry man its coming soon I'm going through a rough time here man. One its school time, two I have work and three my friend just died so just chill out mate.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

dam you friend just died to!!!! i cant remember how but someone heres friend died to... i think he was writing a story to... humm maybe whenever someone writes a story there friend dies. and im not freaking out its just ive been gone for a LONG time and when i saw the story STILL hadent been updated i freaked out.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

SS, you shouldn't apologize for anything, writing isn't as easy as it sounds so it's understandable if it takes a longer time to complete something than expected.

delta-boy, Yautja, 16 years ago

is it to late to post a character?

well if not here's mine

delta-boy a smartass marine with a job to protect humanity loves to crack a joke about sarge who then chews him out .
WEAPONS/ARMOUR
m41 pulse rifle with laser attachment
10 rounds in armour holders
5ap rounds in trouser pockets
2 standard grenades
custom made helmet with gasmask attachment
standard armour with logo saying"PEACE THROUGHOUT FIREPOWER"
one standard warknife
1 standard handgun
3 rounds
2AP rounds

delta-boy was a security guard before he came to the core he checked shipping ,one day while watching over a warehouse with a ship in it"weyland yutani corp"he found the ship door open and a open egg he turned around and found a weird creature about to pounce at him quickly he pulled out his handgun and fired at the creture but landed on top of and tried to jump on his face delta put 5 rounds in its face but bleed and dyed and the acid blood burned deltas check.delta has now joined the usmc and works with x sayell quite often in missions

sorry scarredshadow for lateness if he's not in the story no big.

XenoHunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

This story is going to be great,but do you Kow when the next chapter is?(sorry just trying to keep this topic alive.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

ya this has been my favorite story so far (no offence other writers) but like i think its dead.... dang! and i was finnaly the alpha...

delta-boy, Yautja, 16 years ago

yeah i hope scarredshadow finishes it.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 16 years ago

It's been awhile.......please finish when you are able...Please?